+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Adeptus Mechanicus Strategium+++

I believe that ETL is as much about trying new things as it is about completing new armies

Totally!

Vow 2

I Brother Callidan rise to the challenge of E Tenebraie Lux and vow to complete a unit of Ruststalkers with no upgrades but a Dataspike and Chordclaw and a unit of Infiltrators with Flechette Blasters,Taser Goads and info Skull for a total of 370 Pts on or before August 1st,2015. Success will bring eternal Glory to the Omnissiah and failure will doom me to bear the badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

My the Omnissiah grant me greater enjoyment with my elites over the darn Rangers

Well done! Status updated!

Ok here is my before pic.

gallery_85365_10964_62926.jpg

Now to get some work done!

Great stuff fearful! Can you edit the pic in your original vow post? Just to keep things tidy.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Looks great Egregorius - keep at it! The Cult of Orange has now a brand new following! biggrin.png

Also if this is your completed vow, please state it clearly so I can update the first page!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Red Skullz always comes out of nowhere with those crazy conversions! It's a fun little hobby of mine to pick through his models and try to figure out how he built them. biggrin.png

This is troublesome because I should be assembling my Kataphrons. wacko.png

Looks great Egregorius - keep at it! The Cult of Orange has now a brand new following! biggrin.png

Also if this is your completed vow, please state it clearly so I can update the first page!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Not completed, just the onager. i have skitarii to do.

My feeling is that our high re-vow numbers are heavily linked to the late CultMech release. I'm glad to see our allies in the Imperium (chiefly IG) are pulling their weight, too. Don't know if we have a chance against the monster that is HH, but we can make a legit stab at it, right? biggrin.png

My feeling is that our high re-vow numbers are heavily linked to the late CultMech release. I'm glad to see our allies in the Imperium (chiefly IG) are pulling their weight, too. Don't know if we have a chance against the monster that is HH, but we can make a legit stab at it, right? biggrin.png

The Guard has previously been fighting almost alone in the ETL, it's about time we had some help but don't forget the SoB are getting much more stuck in this year and of course the Inquisition is putting in an excellent showing considering their small size and limited scope :tu: We can beat the HH it all comes down to completions - each failed vow not only eradicates all previous successful ones but deducts these points from the successful completions. This could make a large impact on the final results.

They may be able to boast the most vows and biggest ones and all sorts, but that only makes it more costly should these fail. It's all to play for ;) Work hard, vow again and repeat - just like pompey is doing. Even if we don't win we get a shed load of cool new models to add to our shelves :)

well gentlemen, i have word that a package from mars arrived at my forge temple while i am away this weekend on my customary weekend business (seeing my girlfriend, :D )

As such, the rapid production of skitarii will commence on monday afternoon once i nail down my other data-responsibilities (gettings college paperwork out of the way)

Vow 1: Complete: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/306917-e-tenebrae-lux-iv-adeptus-mechanicus-strategium/page-11?do=findComment&comment=4058740

Vow 2:

I korban rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

5x Rangers with 2 Arquebus and 1 Omnispex

9x Rangers with 2 Arc rifles, Arc pistol and Arc maul

5x Vanguard with 2x Plasma Caliver, Radium pistol and Omnispex

7x Vanguard with Power sword

1 vengeance weapon battery with Battle cannon

from Codex: Skitarii of total value 597 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Omnissiah and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Before: (VWB not shown, but it's the 2nd one from the box to match the first)

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk236/korban606/Mechanicum/Vow2.jpg

Complete:

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk236/korban606/Mechanicum/Vow2Comp.jpg

@Korban, Congrats on completing your first Vow; best of luck on the second!

Anyone else having a hard time getting more Skitarii (the basic boxed set)? Mine have been on backorder for almost three weeks now! sad.png

@Korban, Congrats on completing your first Vow; best of luck on the second!

Anyone else having a hard time getting more Skitarii (the basic boxed set)? Mine have been on backorder for almost three weeks now! sad.png

I got two sent from GW US a week and a half ago. they arrived at my shipping address over the weekend apparently.

Archived