+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Adeptus Mechanicus Strategium+++

I have a huge pile of grey, this (my first ETL) has the best motivation I've had in ages!

I want to get through as much as possible. Worst case is I will regress back to my student days and pull a few all-nighters just before it's due.

Very interesting work!  My only comment would be to sand down the inward edge of the robes, especially on the right.  The sharp angle betrays its original alignment.  Other than that, this is excellent!

Excellent work Xwing, they look great! The colour scheme is very nice, I think the basing is really good and distinctive too :tu: Do you have any close up pictures? What about a follow up vow?

I will snap some close ups later today. And i am pondering what to wow next...

@Xwingt65, WOW that Thanatar! Overall brilliant work on your vow. Seeing you get all that completed really bolsters me to get plugging away on my own vow! msn-wink.gif

Serious progress from the Masters of Mars... Congratulations honoured Domini (sp?)!

Seriously, the level of love that this first generation of Mechanicum followers are giving to their models is truly inspiring! Keep up the pace though because we are 2/3 there... 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Minor update from the workshops of Forge World Medea - 10 skitarii vanguard are now marching to war. That's half of my second vow complete.

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb440/Cactus-/ETL%20IV/DSC_0088_zpsve55v4z4.jpg

Vow 4

From GW Apocalypse - Reaver Battle Titan - Legio Crucius - "Telum Crupellarius"

From GW Codex:Imperial Knights - Knight Crusader (+Icaus AC) - Taranis Questoris (Inquisition seconded) - "Inviolate 3"

Total points: 1910

Edit - Base pic:

19030353948_f24a001421_z_d.jpg

Done

18785689144_2a96905b8a_h_d.jpg

Keep it up Cactus, every completed vow counts especially when the models look so good with their muted scheme :tu:

Kilo... hmm. Yes I'm not imagining things that's definitely a Reaver. Plus a Knight, because - obviously - a Reaver is too small for a single model vow... You absolute loon! :lol: Can't wait to see them done :D

Keep it up Cactus, every completed vow counts especially when the models look so good with their muted scheme :tu:

Kilo... hmm. Yes I'm not imagining things that's definitely a Reaver. Plus a Knight, because - obviously - a Reaver is too small for a single model vow... You absolute loon! :lol: Can't wait to see them done :D

Semper capping each Vow at 3,000 isn't like a limit, it's like a challenge, lol.

Awesome Skitarii, Cactus!

Kilofix continues to top his own Vows; I got the "Arrow" part of the Reaver's name, but what does "Crupellarius" mean?  :huh:

Old Gallic Armored Gladiator

Archived