+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Adeptus Mechanicus Strategium+++

Sadly no more wow's from me this year. I am helping a cosplayer friend paint her armor over the next couple of weeks, so I dare not take any other projects right now.

That's fine, you did your duty and completed the vow you had right? Then what more can be asked of you? Better to bow out now than risk all your hard work so put your feet up and enjoy the rest of the ETL, you've earned it :tu:

@Xwingt65, obviously I wouldn't wish to countermand the Commissar, but I do feel you are obligated to tell us what character this cosplay is!

Kilo is the face of a machine - he's unstoppable! :)

Time travels slowly in some parts of the Warp. And WarriorFish is right, I am a loon as Forte will attest to.

:)

(un)Holy Requisitioner formation complete. Only the Paladin left and vow 2 is completed.

http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a607/tomkristians/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG1813_1_zpsdqbu2sar.jpg

Ogdoad didn’t even notice his faithful servants as they threw themselves against the enemy protecting him with their lives..his focus lay elsewhere..

More pics https://bigbossredskullz.wordpress.com/2015/07/03/unholy-requisitioner/

Great progress here guys - I really enjoy updating this Strategium - not least because it's the first time we see so many of the Mechanicum forces come to life!

Now Kilofix is on the warpath, I really want to see that Titan take shape! Any plans as to the Legio? 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Great progress here guys - I really enjoy updating this Strategium - not least because it's the first time we see so many of the Mechanicum forces come to life!

Now Kilofix is on the warpath, I really want to see that Titan take shape! Any plans as to the Legio?

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Ryza's Legio Crucius - to match my Ryza Ad Mech / Skitarii.

Edit - I noticed that Dono is also doing Crucius this year and Brother Callius did Crucius back in 2013

Engine done.

Telum Crupellarius and Inviolate 3 walk.

Vow 4 done.

Question is, what to vow next? Has to be something bigger. Much bigger. But what to do, what to do? Hmm....

18785689144_2a96905b8a_h_d.jpg

Edit - Original post:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/306917-e-tenebrae-lux-iv-adeptus-mechanicus-strategium/?p=4105536

Hello, following conversations with Captain Semper and the Brothers in the Liber Astartes, I am going to make an Out Of Competition Vow and hope that I've got it in the right place!

So... *deep breath*

I, Polemarch Julius rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete an Imperial Knight Paladin from Codex: Imperial Knights AND a 5-man Skitarii Rangers Squad from  Codex: Skitarii of total value 440pts (not including any Ranger upgrades) on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Adeptus Mechanicus and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

gallery_30308_3239_50215.gif

You magnificent bastard Kilo! biggrin.png This is what we need, especially after Semper's admonishing for the poor performance of late! Presumably you lot didn't receive the memo that this ETL is ours. I am here with a reminder that ETL IV is IFOR's for the taking, should you want it.

Every vow failed is a shameful black mark that can never be erased, there's not long left so let's give it everything we've got thumbsup.gif This is where winners are made! Take Julius's example, even without effect on the ETL there's some glorious AdMech being pledged! That's the sort of resolution we all need :)

I'm back to working on my second vow. Took a break after doing some painting and realizing it wasn't going as I liked, also work blah! Break ended up being a month. lol

Just wanted to post to say i'm still in the game. laugh.png

Archived