+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Adeptus Mechanicus Strategium+++

That's ok Kilo, we can take some "volunteers" from the GK...

But Vel would make such a cute Servitor....

Ok, ok I kid. Goodspeed Vel, love that color scheme btw.

The decision is ultimately Vel's - complete or be lobotomised tongue.png Speaking of which, looks like damion is keen to avoid the servitor recruitment:

Right I'm into my final push now I have finally found more than 15 minutes at a time to paint should have my vow done later.

Just what we need, swooping in to complete with time to spare thumbsup.gif We're still missing a fair few adepts though but there is still a few days remaining so enough time for the last push to glory smile.png

Interesting analysis from Toxichobbit yesterday.

Rumour has it that the forces of good are indeed up against it with the combined threat of the forces of evil and "all those xenos types that we don't really talk about here" ;)

Would be awesome to get more completions though!

Great stuff damion, but don't hate on orange when you've done it so well! tongue.png An excellent completion smile.png Same to you Red, the modding you've done really pops with paint on, there's delights and details wherever you look!

Keep up the good work everyone, the number of outstanding vows is diminishing biggrin.png

Greetings my friends. I bear a missive and an appeal.

I have been gone. This is because i have been finishing up my bachelors degree (I walk next Saturday) and also because i have been in the middle of a cross state move. Because of this move i have had precious little time to paint, let alone build mini's. Hence the pile of sprues amounting to 20 skitarii on my desk. The move was not unexpected but it came quicker than envisaged at the time of my vowing.

I appeal to the higher scions of the machine cult and to captain semper. I appeal to allow me to take the ten skitarii from my second pledge, and allow that pledge to be finished with just the dunecrawler i did complete before all of this happened.

Kind Regards,

A very stressed marshal Egregorius

-snip-

Just as some perspective, we are engaging in a voluntary competition for a voluntary hobby to earn internet points. If life comes up, it is always more important, even if it doesn't change the completion rules. No one will be upset with you if you can't finish your vow. And if you can, that's great too. As much as people like making the big inspirational speeches/ commisarial threats, it is all in good fun. If you finish, bear your banner with pride. If you fail, the oathbreaker badge means you participated, and no one will think you less because of it. So please don't let it stress you too much. Good luck with your move, and congratulations on your graduation.

tongue.png PS: It isn't like it matters anyway, we in the Realms of Chaos are going to crush all you imperial dogs no matter what happens. ;)

Yeah. In reality nothing really happens if you don't complete your Vow. Except not getting 'virtual' points. Real life first.

....though I may still name Servitors I'm building after some folks. I promise they will be pretty Servitors though :)

Getting worried, puppet of the dark gods? Funny how it's always the minions of chaos who feel the need to talk themselves up. I guess that is to be expected from perennial losers though, up to what is it dark crusade #113 or something now? The forces of the Emperor know that action always trumps words msn-wink.gif

The important thing about the ETL is participation, and that it's for fun and hobby purposes which shouldn't be forgotten! Sometimes there are more important things tongue.png

Getting worried, puppet of the dark gods? Funny how it's always the minions of chaos who feel the need to talk themselves up.

What's the point in playing the scenery chewing baddies if we don't get to grandiosely chew scenery once in a while?

Dragonlover

Getting worried, puppet of the dark gods? Funny how it's always the minions of chaos who feel the need to talk themselves up.

What's the point in playing the scenery chewing baddies if we don't get to grandiosely chew scenery once in a while?

Dragonlover

This is 40k, everyone is the bad guy :P

This is 40k, everyone is the bad guy :P

Well... There's bad and there's bad, isn't there?

Or, are ye saying the Emperor is not a beacon of truth, reason and light?!

=I=

Greetings my friends. I bear a missive and an appeal.

I have been gone. This is because i have been finishing up my bachelors degree (I walk next Saturday) and also because i have been in the middle of a cross state move. Because of this move i have had precious little time to paint, let alone build mini's. Hence the pile of sprues amounting to 20 skitarii on my desk. The move was not unexpected but it came quicker than envisaged at the time of my vowing.

I appeal to the higher scions of the machine cult and to captain semper. I appeal to allow me to take the ten skitarii from my second pledge, and allow that pledge to be finished with just the dunecrawler i did complete before all of this happened.

Kind Regards,

Hey Marshal, don't get stressed - this is certainly not the point of the ETL! :lol: Do your best and if you fail to complete then it's all cool. Unfortunately I cannot change the rules. I could accept the replacement of the 10 skitarii with something of equivalent value but letting you drop a unit for an auto-win? Can't do it - sorry...

As others have said real life comes first and happens to everybody. If it is any comfort for you, I won't be able to complete my vow due to real life issues as well. C'est la vie - this is just good fun and should be treated as such. ;)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

This vow will probably destroy me, but I'm making it anyway. Lux Æterna must walk.

I'm pleased to report that I'm relatively intact, and the ground is quaking with praise to the Omnissiah.

http://i.imgur.com/N1turRWl.jpg

More pictures are available in my (now completed) WIP thread. Vow complete! biggrin.png

This vow will probably destroy me, but I'm making it anyway.  Lux Æterna must walk.

I'm pleased to report that I'm relatively intact, and the ground is quaking with praise to the Omnissiah.

More pictures are available in my (now completed) WIP thread.  Vow complete!  :D

This vow will probably destroy me, but I'm making it anyway.  Lux Æterna must walk.

More pictures are available in my (now completed) WIP thread.  Vow complete!  :D

It's it's beautiful

*Cries*

Archived