+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Adeptus Mechanicus Strategium+++

The camera is angled up and the Knight is a bit in the foreground. The Titan is about 3 feet tall, so under a meter. You can get a better idea of the scale from the pictures in the linked thread - I took several from a variety of angles.

That's an amazing completion and you've just jumped the % of completions by almost 5% in one model for Admec and just under 2.5% for the overall IFOR.

Well done Commodus!!! :tu:

I'm on schedule to finish my last vow Friday night and report a completion Saturday morning. I even have five hours as contingency.

So, as someone who has been tracking the models here. even if not a single additional Ad Mech completion were to be registered, it would still be a massively impressive first showing. As of the beginning of this week, you had already completed three times the model count of the Space Wolves, more than the Dark Angles, and almost as many as the Blood Angels, without any help from the rest of the IFOR.

It's official: CommodusXIII now joins our unofficial ETL Champions with Kilofix and Red Skullz! (unofficial meaning IMO) AdMech may be a young faction in the official 40k game but TBH we've always been here, building, studying, and waiting for our moment to shine! It is truly a glorious time to be a scion of the Omnissiah. biggrin.png

Congratulations Commudus! I was certainly looking forward for this. ;) You are the oldest of the Magi of Mars, loyal to the Omnissiah even when there was no one else by your side. But now, now you have exceeded yourself! Bravo!

Now, Commodus needs your support, so let's make the most of this super completion and let's see more scions of Mars coming completing their vows! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I return triumphant!

Second Vanguard Unit AND ETL IV Vow 2 COMPLETE

Full Vow 2 and army shot to follow. biggrin.png

Edit: Here's the completed Vow 2!

Vow 2 Complete! (Alt. Take)

Vow 2 Complete!

For the curious, here's a full army shot. Apologies for the icky cropping *puts on Dr. McCoy voice*: Darn it Archmagos, I'm a gamer, not a photographer!

Full Army Shot

Archived