+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

I, Insane Psychopath, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete...

• 4 Iron Warriors Terminators with: 4 Combi Plasma, 3 Power Axe, 1 Chainfist & Veteran of the Long war (rep by trophies) 172pts
  • 1 Iron Warrior Lord with: Mark of Khorne, Axe of Blind Fury, Combat Familiar (Servo arm), Veteran of the Long War (trophies) 130pts
  • 1 Chaos Helbrute with: Twin Linked Lascannon, DCCW & Extra Armour - 130pts
  • 1 Chaos Helbrute with: Plasma Cannon, Hammer & Extra armour 125

A total value of 557 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Chaos in general & to the Iron Warriors 5th Grand Company.  Failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Models will be bought during the Warhammer World open day

- Horus Heresy Iron Father x2

- Horus Heresy Khârn the bloody

- Horus Heresy Iron Warrior shoulder pads

- Horus Heresy Iron Hands MkIII helmets

- Horus Heresy Iron Warriors MkII helmets

- Horus Heresy Chainaxe for Terminators

Bitz:

Need to try get Zhufor bolter for my Lord.

Ork armour plate loin cloth use though out my army

Trophies, got a local wargaming event next Saturday & check out the bring & buy for any bitz

Yeah remember, it's not just raw volume of points this time around. Also, aren't a bunch of the Heresy guys in Australia? If so makes sense they have more vows, they were actually awake when the Strategium went live.

Also, I wonder how many of us are waiting until the weekend to post a vow. In other words, Black Crusades aren't won in a day.

Dragonlover

EDIT: IP, did you mean to bring glory to the Eternal Hunt?

Where you've copy pasted the vow text from KrautScientist, you've left his army specific dedication in by accident.

Dragonlover

Sorry there, yes just notice after posting.  Just I didn't see the vow to copy & paste when making the post & saw KrautScientist post when I was going to post there & miss that part out.

I, Aspiring Chaos Champion rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete...

1 Chaos Lord with Mark of Nurgle Sigil of Corruption VoTLW plasma pistol spine shiver sword 155 points

1 Chaos Sorceror Mastery Level 3 Mark of Nurgle VoTLW sigil of corruptiom spell familiar plasma pistol 185 points

Warpsmith with Mark of Nurgle and Aura of Dark Glory votlw 145 points

Hellbrute 100 points

Defiler with TL lascannon power scourge 240 points

3x Obliterators with MoN and VoTLW 237 points

5x Havocs with 4 auto cannons (converted) mark of nurgle votlw 135 points

A total value of 1198 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Chaos in general & the Sons of Nurgleth in particular and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

Pics will be posted when ive finished paint stripping stuff ps im using the BL supplement

Quick questiom

Am i fine to upload pics to flickr then link them with pics of the models before i start its just easier for me than going to the library lol

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/307041-pauls-black-legion-etl-thrrad/ link to my vow thread

I , TheDevourer rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and the plague father and vow to complete...

1 Daemon prince

- Wings

- Daemon of Nurgle

- - - > 200 Pts

Chaos lord

- 1 x Power Axe

- - - > 80 Pts

2 Chaos Spawns

- Mark of Nurgle

- - - > 72 Pts

Helbrute

- Power Fist

- Thunderhammer

- 1 x Heavy Flamer

- - - > 120 Pts

A total value of 472 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Chaos in general & the papa nurgle in particular and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

I, Brother Mayhem, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete...

A Chaos Lord of Khorne w/ Melta Bombs, Sigil of Corruption and Kor'lath, Axe of Ruin: 165pts

A total value of  points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Chaos in general, failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

I can't do much as I'm already started with my possessed (with one complete), and I have tons of studying to do. But, any points is useful, right?

Does anyone have last years vertical banner to hand? Need to sort out my sig.

Dragonlover

Which one?

Don't worry about other forums having high vows. It's the completed stuff that counts. We're in the long war, not just trying to hold our territory ;)

Three completed vows and the Primus please. I seem to remember we had a cool combined thingy going on.

Dragonlover

I don't think I combined the 'three' with the Primus iirc. I'll have to look in my gallery.

I'm going to go careful and make sure I complete anything I vow.

Given your demanding painting standards thats 1 model per month! Bloody awesome looking models mind you...
1 a month...if only. Bare in mind this is my Lord I'm doing here.

Though to make you laugh, I won a round of the speed painting at Salute. 20 minutes to paint a zombicide zombie..and I added shadows and highlights ;)

Three completed vows and the Primus please. I seem to remember we had a cool combined thingy going on.

Dragonlover

I don't think I combined the 'three' with the Primus iirc. I'll have to look in my gallery.

If not I'll take 'em separately. Not a massive deal.

Dragonlover

Dragonlover

If not I'll take 'em separately. Not a massive deal.

Dragonlover

Done. Check your mail ;)

well here goes nothing...I oreaper rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete...

Goretred the invincible.....the mighty Lord of Skulls standard equiped (888)

and Corppeus Rex Deamon prince of khorne with warp forged armor wings and the blade of endless bloodshed (255)

This vow will constitute 1143 points toward the glory of the blood god. Should i fail i will bring shame to my name and wear the badge of dishonor.

I'm going to go careful and make sure I complete anything I vow.

This is how we win! 

I need to sort out my signature when I vow also... unsure what I jettison at the moment!

And some great vows coming in gang, keep it coming.

I'm going for the bone scheme I'm using on the rest of my Khorne stuff. It's Army Painter Skeleton Bone with a slightly watered down Seraphim Sepia over the whole model, then more Sepia in the recesses. There's an example in my plog.

Dragonlover

Could make the most recent Call vertical, I guess.

Right, I'm off to finish spraying the Scorpion, then start actually painting it.

Dragonlover

Do you mean the BLACK CRUSADE 2015 one? I could make a tag version.

I'm going for the bone scheme I'm using on the rest of my Khorne stuff. It's Army Painter Skeleton Bone with a slightly watered down Seraphim Sepia over the whole model, then more Sepia in the recesses. There's an example in my plog.

Dragonlover

May want to add some darker shadows in deep areas and joins. As in Devlan Mud or AP Strong Tone.

I meant the Call of Chaos VII banner in Chaerons sig could be made into a banner to give him room for this years ETL image.

Sparing use of Devlan Mud isn't a bad idea actually, I'll see what I think once I've done the initial pass. Still trying to work out what colour to do stuff like the sockets where the legs connect.

Dragonlover

Archived