+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Even my sculpting tools are getting used, my gw one has been demoted to back scratcher. and id rather you go mad with the raptors than have to deal with 20 myself

Generic Loyalist 27,731

Pretty vampire loyalist 19,396

Dress wearing loyalist 23,564

Puppy loyalist 20,669

Astra something or other, and their hangers-on 29,461

Forces of Chaos 29,343

I couldn't sleep so I figured I would play with my calculator. I should be finished with my first vow by Monday and the next will be bigger.

my next vow should be a biggy, all my slaanesh stuff is begging for a repaint so ill have nearly 3k of stuff to do. then i have roughly 1k of khorne and 2k of tzeentch stuff that needs love. then my daemon army, just need to manage my time properly and not just dive in to avoid burnout. last years etl i gave up for nearly a month because i lost all interest. cant do that this year, we got our reputation to uphold

I'm just trying to stay focused and not fall foul to non ETL temptations.

It's a shame that Cultists aren't worth more points because I could likely knock out a squad. Same with Daemon Heralds. Not really a way to WYSIWYG the gifts properly.

Could play them as a squad from the Siege of Vraks, if modelled appropriately?

It's a thought but maybe not an option as they'll be based on Flagellants.

11201852_876538325738859_153531290126917

Got another Dark Vengeance dread in bits and poss enough bits to build a tenth... I'm thinking full on repaint, renovate conversion fest. What you guys think??

Could play them as a squad from the Siege of Vraks, if modelled appropriately?

It's a thought but maybe not an option as they'll be based on Flagellants.

Still possible - I suppose it depends on how they look visually, they're pretty heretical although wouldn't necessarily be armoured as per Traitor Guard. All in the modelling!

I, Castellan Cato, will asnwer the call of the ETL again this year.  I vow to complete the following:

• Daemonlord Scabeiathrax - 777 Pts
  • Great Unclean One - ML 2, 2 greater rewards - 280
  • Daemon Prince of Nurgle - Flight, armor, ML2, 2 Greater reward - 310
  • Renegade Command Squad - 6 Disciples, lascannon, banner of hate, command vox 175
  • Arch Demagogue- Covenant of Tzeentch (missing from picture), PF, Refractor field, Master of the Horde

For a grand total of 1542 points for the Glory of Chaos!

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff70/greenjester1134/601CAF75-8333-4C40-88A8-33C7F6A33B15_zpsroaug66a.jpg

So I want some way of making my khorne demons show allegiance to the iron warriors, any ideas? Thinking maybe an armband with hazard stripes or the legion number. Not sure about that though.

Edit made my post more clear

Hazard stripes on one shoulder pad should convey it nicely, I'd have thought.

Also, welcome aboard Castellan Cato!

Dragonlover

Sorry I really should have been more specific, for some reason I was thinking people would just know what I had vowed haha. I meant for the demons.

So I want some way of making my khorne demons show allegiance to the iron warriors, any ideas? Thinking maybe an armband with hazard stripes or the legion number. Not sure about that though.

Edit made my post more clear

Given that the IW are more in line with the NL as far as not being extreme worshippers as a whole, if you want to keep them that way you could always put chains/manacles around their wrists, ankles, and collars on their necks.  Replace some limbs with cybernetic enhancements.  Captured daemons bound to a sorcerer that get used over and over again :D

I like the idea of either more siege orientated weaponry, or those manacles to suggest slavery. Cybernetics would also be cool - fluff about keeping them sustained in physical form for such repairs would be plausibly cool too!

Welcome Thamier and Castellan Cato! Chaos goes from strength to strength! 

http://www.fanhammer.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/marine-caos.jpg

Also hearty congratulations to Slave to Darkness for his lightning fast completion - lovely rust and heavy in points too! I assume that's the last "dance" you're gonna do this year? (what I really mean is: this is the last dance you're gonna do this year). 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived