+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

who is gonna build Doomrider! and bikes?

I did last year! I really enjoyed them painting them, especially when appropriated for Nurgle. Doomrider is lovely - although the Warp had changed him...

I like the idea of either more siege orientated weaponry, or those manacles to suggest slavery. Cybernetics would also be cool - fluff about keeping them sustained in physical form for such repairs would be plausibly cool too!

I'm leaning towards the cybernetics. Gotta get digging through the bitz box for this idea though.

Sweet, ETLs finally here! I haven't painted any 40k since CoC, super excited to get some painting done.

I, B E N, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

• Lucius the Eternal - 165 pts
  • Chaos Lord (Terminator Armour, Lightning Claw, Combi-Plas, Sigil of Corruption, MoK) - 167
  • Chaos Lord (Power Axe, Combi-Melta, MoK) - 90 pts
  • Sorcerer (Force Axe, MoS) - 75 pts
  • 5x Chosen (AC: 2x Lightning Claws; 4x Lightning Claws, Flamer, MoS, IoE) - 225
  • Emperor's Children Sonic Dreadnought (Warp Amp, Blastmaster, Heavy Flamer) - 195 pts
  • Chaos Hell Blade (2x Helstorm Autocannons) - 115 pts
  • Chaos Predator (TL Lascannon, 2x Lascannons) - 140 pts

of a total value of 1172 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Black Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

I'll edit this post with my before pics once I actually get everything built, and my replacement FW dread chainfist finally gets here.

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y441/pointer849/IMAG0623_zps79qvhhuo.jpg

I Forté vow that if I fail to complete my vows then I will paint and base a single marine to the highest display standard I can manage, of the winning faction of ETL IV. This includes a scratch built pedestal and basing.

What if the winning faction doesn't have Marines in it?  ;)

You never know!  Maybe Eldar or Astra Militarium will take it this year!

....oh who am I kidding, BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!!

I'll make my vow later this evening when I'm home with my codex and I can look at how much stuff I have yet to assemble.  :(

Anybody wanna do me a liiiiiiitle favour??? For some reason my laptops being a pain and some pdf's wont open, i think i need to bless it with the correct scented oils and caress it gently, or go khorne on its ass and put my fist through it...

Favour being, if anybody here has the Realms of Chaos books could you be a total legend and roll me up a Slaanesh character pleeeeaaaaaaase!!?!?!!? I wanna go a bit oldschool and have something totally random that i have little choice over.

Oh and my next vow is gonna be a bit mental, so if nobody hears much from me over the weekend im not dead, just chopping up my entire slaanesh army to rebuild it fabulous :3

So I want some way of making my khorne demons show allegiance to the iron warriors, any ideas? Thinking maybe an armband with hazard stripes or the legion number. Not sure about that though.

Edit made my post more clear

Maybe paint them as molten steel? Im thinking dark red towards the center and blended orange yellows to the extremities...

You never know! Maybe Eldar or Astra Militarium will take it this year!

....oh who am I kidding, BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!!

I'll make my vow later this evening when I'm home with my codex and I can look at how much stuff I have yet to assemble. :(

Well, Eldar won't happen as they're an ally so not allowed in the ETL (not to mention being Xenos so not being on the B&C anyway). And AM would have to have a serious boost to get near the winning points ;)

@

I tried rolling but kept getting the useless stuff like crossbreed, atrophy, and crown of thumbs.

They are all perfect to model!

And sorry, still working on my vow gang.

Time waits for no one. Even in the warp. My crazed mind even has a second vow mulling around. Which is really making the first one tricky. I hate my head at times!!

Slow progress but the walls are weakening

http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-a-PxZdCUwcA/VUtKC5qcTFI/AAAAAAAAAS0/xvhmHLbk_sk/s2048-no/IMG_1237.JPG

http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-HM4jaJI_pSM/VUtKD-8npfI/AAAAAAAAAS8/Ll-UEWo59LY/s2048-no/IMG_1238.JPG

First vow is 80% done, second & third will be a slog, but after that it's all roses :tu:

Keep it up guys, everyone needs to get the first vows done, especially those who missed out on the glory last year ;)

Let's give the corpse-lovers another kicking!

First vow is 80% done, second & third will be a slog, but after that it's all roses :tu:

Keep it up guys, everyone needs to get the first vows done, especially those who missed out on the glory last year ;)

Amen to this :p i know for sure my 2nd vow will again be Nurgle heavy

Time waits for no one. Even in the warp. My crazed mind even has a second vow mulling around. Which is really making the first one tricky. I hate my head at times!!

Given the warp's eddy and flow, chances are, I may have already posted it...!

I'll just be excited to chuck down a vow for the effort. Let's keep those vows coming!

First vow is 80% done, second & third will be a slog, but after that it's all roses thumbsup.gif

Keep it up guys, everyone needs to get the first vows done, especially those who missed out on the glory last year msn-wink.gif

Amen to this tongue.png i know for sure my 2nd vow will again be Nurgle heavy

Slogging is also fine - we've got quite a way to go yet!

Given the warp's eddy and flow, chances are, I may have already posted it...!

I'll just be excited to chuck down a vow for the effort. Let's keep those vows coming!

First vow is 80% done, second & third will be a slog, but after that it's all roses thumbsup.gif

Keep it up guys, everyone needs to get the first vows done, especially those who missed out on the glory last year msn-wink.gif

Amen to this tongue.png i know for sure my 2nd vow will again be Nurgle heavy

Slogging is also fine - we've got quite a way to go yet!

The Dark Gods demand food namely corpse worshippers broken by entropy change blood shed and excess

@

I tried rolling but kept getting the useless stuff like crossbreed, atrophy, and crown of thumbs.

then that is what ill go with. Ill cross breed it with a steed of slaanesh, ideas are flowing, been writing down everything that pops into my head all night, a simple repaint job has now turned into a full on army building project. This is gonna be a nightmare to do pull off in time.

@

then that is what ill go with. Ill cross breed it with a steed of slaanesh, ideas are flowing, been writing down everything that pops into my head all night, a simple repaint job has now turned into a full on army building project. This is gonna be a nightmare to do pull off in time.
on one hand the thought of this lord disturbs me but it also intrigues me

@

It should disturb you. I've witnessed his Facebook posts.

@

It should disturb you. I've witnessed his Facebook posts.

Oh lord *brain melts*

Archived