+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Eldrick Shadowblade, that hat on that custom Fabious Bile makes him look fabulous (which I think is a great way to show his III Legion ancestry) :tu:

That's by Slave. Eldrick quoted it ;)

Sweet, just took possession of a Slaughter-class. Might sling it in as an OOC vow at some point. Got absolutely no painting done yesterday, but do have the wipes to fix my mould release problem.

Dragonlover

I Teetengee rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a Chaos Space Marine Unit of size 13 with 8 extra ccw a meltagun, an icon of vengeance and a gift of mutation from Codex Chaos Space Marines with a total value of 240 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Tide of Blood, the true Gods,  and the Chaos forum and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

More later, but that is the only bit I know I want to finish.

Ignore the extra dudes in the top right, I am actually finishing up a 20 man unit, but the other fellows are too far gone to be entered in the ETL.
http://i.imgur.com/qfVon98.jpg

Yes I just was on a trip to the ancient home of the Ultramarines doing field research and singing the praises of the four, so I have been mostly out of the loop for a while. (I.e. Graduating and Tour to Italy meant and mean I won't be able to do much until the last week of May first of June, but I plan on getting at least 5 vows in (maybe some ooc too) so here we go.)

"Will it work?", the Heretek mumbled, fearful of retribution.

"It may", the Overseer replied, "or it may not. But we will keep trying. How soon will you be ready to begin the activation programme?"

"Soon master, soon", the technician crowed. "We are preparing the last few rites and blessings before the invocation. And then we march, yes yes?"

"And then priest, we march."

I just won a massive bits lot on EBay. As soon as it arrives I'll be able to finish a few squads.

In the meantime I had a quick question:

In order to show Vetrans of the Long War, I was thinking of showing salvaged armor. Random armor sections painted in either a rusty base metal or use the colors of 2 or 3 other armies. (I was thinking Space Wolves, Dark Angels, Word Bearers).

Would this be acceptable wysiwyg?

I, ChaosRising, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a Rhino in service to the Lord of Skulls. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood God's followers , whilst failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

[Vehicle Specs]

MkIIC Rhino

Combi Bolter - now fires congealed blood [no guarantees on pulling off the congealed blood]

Havoc Launcher - fires a rain of skulls, rather than standard missiles [probably stand a better chance with this one]

Voice of the Blood God [dirge caster]

Foe Seeker [searchlight]

Coward's End [dozer blade]

Trophy Racks [extra armor in the form of trophy racks]

Khorne's Wrath [daemonic possession] (not sure I'll actually use this in games but it has some interesting possibilities, and it adds to our points tally)

Total point value: 82

So as a break from painting i thought id watch annabelle at 1am, in the dark... Screw that, the lights are coming on. Bloody freaky ass dolls...

hehe, understandable, i only seen the prewievs for that one, and that was enough for me.

guess your going back to painting then ;)

So as a break from painting i thought id watch annabelle at 1am, in the dark... Screw that, the lights are coming on. Bloody freaky ass dolls...

hehe, understandable, i only seen the prewievs for that one, and that was enough for me.

guess your going back to painting then ;)

He is and he's now suffering from that condition known as Raptortrimitis.

Hopefully I can do more this week.

med_gallery_29004_10691_111944.jpg

med_gallery_29004_10691_62634.jpg

Looking really cool Forte. Really like how the base has turn out. Like wise a lot great models & cool conversion posted up :D

Only few more days until I get all my Forge World. Also waiting on a few bitz order to arrive & a 60mm base kindly being sent by Biohazard for one of the metal Dreadnought. Then going to spend Sunday & Monday afternoon building all this lot :D

I, Vesper, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a Chaos Fire Raptor with Autocannon turrets and Hellfire Missiles from IA: 13 for a total value of 225 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Black Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

a small update on my lord http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad269/thamier/work%20in%20progress/BE3A7F73-702A-4FC0-AD24-554238DD9FDB.jpg

hopefully i can get this finished, and get going on my next vow

++Wake Up++

++It is time to rise and serve++

++You are born anew++

++The Legio grows, and you return to your pack++

++You never really died: not really++

++But now, you will truly live++

++Again++

++WAKE UP++

++You resist our call?++

++Futile++

++Cease your slumber - we have need of you now++

++The next Crusade is in motion, and your services are required++

I remember falling. I remember darkness.

++WAKE++

I remember my nobility: what I was.

++WAKE++

A hound of war. A scout, lithe and...

++WAKE++

...nimble. With arms of fire, spitting death.

++WAKE++

Silence. I have awoken now.

I remember the battle where I fell. 

I remember the betrayal.

Loyal sons turned aside by their father.

The first time.

How many crusades have we waged from the Eye now? 

How many times since have you rebuilt my physical cage?

It is immaterial: I live for this war, I live for this vengeance. 

Each time, you rebuild me stronger. 

I strain at the leash. 

I will have my revenge.

This will be my solemn vow.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/TheNewAgeOutlaw/GW/WarhoundFace_zpsha9wwala.jpg

I wake.

I walk.

We march.

Woohoo! Nicely done CrusaderRaven, welcome aboard Vesper!

Chaeron, stop teasing us.

Wooly Pammeth has nearly finished the Decimator, basically just the torso to go.

Dragonlover

I Midnight Runner rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete Urkrathos, Lord Purgator of the Black Legion and Chosen of the Despoiler (one off Khornate Chaos Lord riding atop a mighty Juggernaut, wearing the Blood Forged Armour of Khorne, carrying a Sigil of Corruption and a wielding an abhorred Axe of Khorne) - from Codex:Daemonkin of total value 225pts on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Hounds of Abaddon, the Black Legion and the Warmaster himself, and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

Now I know I do not have a lot of painting time at the minute, but I really want to take part even if it was something small so there you go; juggerlord! Surely, after my failed Call of Chaos, I can manage him.....

EDIT

UPDATE 1; bare nekid 

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh190/MidnightRunner81/DSC06497.jpg

Almost have points added up for vow.

Should be posting my vow this afternoon.

I had one more question:

Here's some images of my Vindicators (converted from Rhinos).

Would these be usable in a later vow, or would they be an out of competition project?

WIP

http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag80/john_sims1/Mobile%20Uploads/0512151005a_zps0b7be383.jpg

http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag80/john_sims1/Mobile%20Uploads/0512151005_zps0000d6dc.jpg

The twins together

http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag80/john_sims1/Mobile%20Uploads/0512151005c_zpse719f382.jpg

Edit:

Into the stripping tank

http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag80/john_sims1/Mobile%20Uploads/0512151014_zps27d45849.jpg

Archived