+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Well flay my hide and call me Sandra Forte actually finished something!!!!!

I'd marry that and our children will be beautiful, and hairy.

Getting cheeky now Sandra. And that is easily the scariest thing I've read all day.

I must be goin through the Manopaws >.<

Seriously tho, I think you will have a hard time beating that, the wings are so perfect I want to weep... Or tear at them and defile them until they are just bloody nubs like the chap on the right. 

481434016_299d84c8f9.jpg

Now I got a song stuck in my head.

I ForceMajeure rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete

• 2 Obliderators with MoT
  • 1 Daemon Prince of Tzeentch with Burning Brand of Skalathrax, ML3, Spell familiar and wings

from Codex Chaos Space Marines of total value 461 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to The Order Of The True Voice and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end...

"Before" pictures will be posted as soon as I have assembled and primed the models (I guess that pictures of sprues hold little value here msn-wink.gif )

http://forumbilder.se/EBJ4M/20150601-164232.jpg

http://s3.postimg.org/y2qx8bi8z/obliderate.jpg

Welcome to the forum brother, and to the chaos Strategium! A good first vow (and first post), looking forward to seeing the models as, well, models :)

I ForceMajeure rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete

• 2 Obliderators with MoT
  • 1 Daemon Prince of Tzeentch with Burning Brand of Skalathrax, ML3 and wings
from Codex Chaos Space Marines of total value 446 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to The Order Of The True Voice and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end...

"Before" pictures will be posted as soon as I have assembled and primed the models (I guess that pictures of sprues hold little value here ;) )

nice and maybe also a soul vow after :)

Sprue pics are fine as far as I understand it.

Also, in order to aid my collecting of the model counts for our chaos friends could those who have listed renegade units let me know how many people are in each of the units they are running that have the option of expanding and that you haven't provided prepainted pics of? Right now I have cato as 1 demagogue and 1 6 person command unit (7 total), kythnos as 1 enforcer model (just the one enforcer right?), LordAsvaldir as 1 demagogue and a 4 person command unit (5 total) as well as 3 ten person infantry units.

Also, oreaper is that 2 rhinos in your second vow, or one rhino and is that a juggerlord (I see a jugger, but don't know if it is getting painted or is already painted and not for the competition) right now I have you as 2 rhinos and one juggerlord for that vow.

Sheeshmode are your champions included in those numbers, I thought they were but I wanted to check.

Also to all the people who made rapier batteries, did you include the marines along with those?

Or everyone can just look here to make sure it is all correct.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/308356-etl-iv-creation-tracking/
There is the link for those of you interested in how many models are being created for this competition. I will try to keep it updated with Semper's updates.

Also, bearing the word, I am counting you as having completed a knight, since the kit is still basically a knight, just with nonstandard weaponry.

So how's your vow going Malisteen?

Oh, don't you worry your empty little head, Forté, my vow is coming along fine.  Painting progress was on a bit of a pause thanks to the adapter rings finally arriving in the post.   I've been taking my time filling out the basing on the models to take advantage of the extra space, but that's done now, and I'll be back to work painting tomorrow.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z142/Malisteen/Black%20Legion/Chosen21_zpsyrng0s7p.jpg

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z142/Malisteen/Black%20Legion/Chosen22_zpscu9mq3q8.jpg

A proper update with non-fuzzy pics from my actual camera should be coming this weekend.

Well met gentlepersons, I still function and am aiming for a vow 2 completion by the 1st June, as long as I can just finish Zhufor who I keep restarting the red on because I keep screwing up the blend :cuss:

So I have decided to stop lurking and make an account just to join the ETL and bring glory to chaos. So without further delay...

I Navigator98, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

1 Chaos Sorc (ML3, Prophet of the Voices, and Slaughter's Horns from Codex Crimson Slaughter of total value 155 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Chaos.

Failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

med_gallery_85628_10930_31856.jpg

(feel free to correct/help me if this is incorrect lol)

@ Dreadclaw: Congratulations on your completion and for the brave second vow! Good luck! :tu:

@ Fenrisulfur: Welcome to ETL IV! Post the pics whenever you get them and good luck with this... 

@ Thousand Eyes: 724 pts of Tzeentchian goodness! Not a common site! :tu:

@ ForceMajeure: Welcome to the ETL and the B&C! It's really good news when people decide to stop lurking and join the B&C for the ETL!

@ Navigator98: Crimson Slaughter eh? The Unforgiven have some issues with them... Unfinished business... ;)

It appears that Chaos is making a strong effort just before the doors close to new participants! Keep it up!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

still gutted i wont get any money for over a week now, cant paint much as i need to replace stuff, cant get the bits i need for my dark apostle, i can feel my interest slipping, shame as i was totally pumped at the start of the ETL, now I just don't care :/ . Guess I can start building things for vow4 to keep things ticking over and I can make a knock up dark apostle out of pare bits to get the feel of it for when I do my actual mini. Now i think of it i need to convert my daemonettes to make them a little less crap, and i had a great idea for my counts as 'Masque'. I may be down but im not out yet guys

Just to make you laugh...I may even finish my second vow before doors close thumbsup.gif

http://static.fjcdn.com/large/pictures/16/67/166729_4902267.jpg

Anyhoo, i was thinking of something like this for the Masque (image removed. I know it's make up but kids may be watching. Forté)

but the Mask itself was bugging me, other than using the mask from the Masque for the mask (that would make the whole counts as pointless as I'd have to buy the Masque for a Mask) o.O nothing else sprang to mind, Sang guard faces are too big for a 'nette, am I buggery trynna sculpt one so small, it literally just hit me, Harlequins, now I need to remember where I put the damn things so I can crack on with little bits for my vow. Luckily I can paint the Masque and the 'nettes with the paints I have so at least I'll still be working on my vow without loosing steam.

Correct me if I am wrong, and delete this if it should be mods: It was a pic of a conversion idea for the masque involving using ones own face as a mask. But in image form, it was a little gross and perhaps a bit much for this topic thread, although in his personal WIP it may still be there (as I have seen at least as bad in others).

i was trynna post another image, simmillar idea but badly executed and looked laughably fake and silly, but the link didnt work. I didnt even realize it moved until i posted it and i was all :O WOW!!! The image I thought it wold be was the mask over her face so you could just see the blood outline to get the idea. Think ill start a blog sometime so i can post up ideas and insperation without upsetting the balance of things here. 

Archived