+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Finished the third tank (the second predator annihilator) in my vow. More pics in my showcase here.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/Showcase%20Night%20Lords/2015-05-30%2022.41.34_zpsdby52a1i.jpg

Hope you like!

On to the rest for me. Four nurgle bikers and a Brass Scorpion to go...

Terminators with Champion - Just need to paint the skull on the left shoulder pads & he finish & ready for there game this week

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC09949_zps1rylexaa.jpg

I forgotten to take a photo of the Plasma Cannon arm Dreadnought.  I think I went to add paint or went to check today White Dwarf.  So try get his photo tomorrow.

This may or may not - The Knight - be a second vow.  I really need to see how thing go & if I can work out a conversion.  I want to make the Knight my Warlord & just trying work out conversion.  I'd like to try get a siege type look/theme, anyone who read Storm of Iron, scene with Legio Mortis in the finial assault.

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC09945_zpsjesw9i4v.jpg

Ether way next weekend see me order the last part I need for the Lord conversion.  Twin Lascannon  Dreadnought will be getting painted this week, hopeful start on Monday get a few hour before Game of Thrones :D

I wanted to pick up that Dominus so badly today, but ran out of time to get over to the store. I just love it....

I painted up some more on my first bloodletter squad, will have both done by end of the weekend for another 200 of my vow done. Probably base coat the 2nd mauler as that was a quick one to do as well.

Tonight however, its 30K Word Bearers, laying down the Word...

@ Radaghast's Raiders: I'm not keep track this year. It's just that Undivided always dominate 65-70% - it's not even close. So I spared myself the logistical burden.

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2015_Poster_V1.jpg

JUST 36 HOURS FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS TO JOIN!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

For those of you in this area July is Relay For Life. (It raises money for Cancer Research.)

My significant other gave me an idea for a penance vow.

I Radagast's Raiders hereby vow that if Chaos wins ETL this year, I will do the following:

1: Develope a 2,000 point, Slaanesh based Chaos Space Marine army

2: Purchased models/bits for said army

3: Paint said army to the best of my ability

4: Either use templates or request help from an artist to free hand the "Cancer Ribbon" as the army's icon.

5: Auction said army and donate all proceeds to Cancer Research.

Vow #2

I, Navigator98, do rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux and vow to complete, from Codex: Chaos Space Marines/Crimson Slaughter:

2 squads of 2 Oblitorators with mark of nurgle (304)

for a grand total of 304 points on or before August 1, 2015. Success will bring glory to the Chaos Gods  and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year end.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/gallery/image/156777-20150531-010827/

(yes these are already painted. They are being repainted in crimson slaughter colors) 

Maybe convert it to have the cannon be back mounted and then use both the chainsword and the powerfist if it is the new kit?

That a good call, just having a look that the Warhammer Fantasy Hellcannon model.  Sadily no power fist, this model might be going to Throne of Skulls event, he might be the Battle Cannon or Melta version & however I could always use another weapon, second chainsword or possible the part from the Skaven Plague Furnace with ball/chain.  Just so there would be no problem for my oppent.

Can't rememeber where I found the photos.  But it from Games Day a good few year ago 2012?  Model by my local GW store for a Empire vs Chaos game.

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/Chaos%20Hellcannon%2066149_456125401098461_1359549650_n_zpsy1radxnk.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/Chaos%20Hellcannon%20644036_456125357765132_1589165324_n_zpsag65t1fx.jpg

Quick question:

Do the forces of Tzeentch or Nurgle lead in points currently?

I like statistics.

Another night with house guests, so I'm away from my paints...

I still am on target to complete my first vow by the end of this weekend and get the pics up Monday. In the meantime I will contribute to the cause of Chaos with a breakdown of the points vowed by Mark or Daemonic affiliation. All Daemonkin units will be included with Khorne, this gives them an advantage in scoring with their vehicles counting, but it was the only way I could go about compiling this data.

Unaligned: 16,976

Khorne: 21,776

Nurgle: 7,868

Slannesh: 6,583

Tzentch: 3,906

Does not include Greg0985's awesome 2,302 point vow due to me not having all of my books with me and no point breakdown.

Same goes with Dragonlover's 1260 points.

Out of likes ... :(

Anyway, everybody, fantastic progress throughout this thread! 

I've finished my Plague Hulk and hence my first vow. I'll post a picture tomorrow; it's nighttime in New Zealand and lighting and I seem to be incapable of taking a somewhat decent picture under just artificial light. 

++VOW #3++

I Forté rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1 Nurgle Chaos Lord from Codex Chaosof or a total value of 250 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Chaos and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Chaos Lord (250pts) [blight grenades, Burning Brand of Skalanthrax, Combat familiar, Ichor blood, Mark of Nurgle, Sigil of corruption, Terminator Armour, The Black Mace, Veterans of the Long War]

This will take a while for the following reasons:

• will be on a scratched built display pedestal
  • will involve deep water effect
  • scratch built Black Mace
  • various sculpting work

I'll also turn the building process into a tutorial (well, that's the plan).

I Morovir rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1 Nurgle Chaos Sorcerer from Codex: Chaos Space Marines of total value 150 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Nurgle and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

• Chaos Sorcerer (150 points) - Blight grenades, Palanquin of Nurgle, Sigil of Corruption, Mark of Nurgle, Veterans of the Long War

DSC 6308

Thanks @TheDevourer, well here goes nothing

I gianlucafiorentini123 rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1 Chaos Space Marine Chosen squad from Codex: Chaos Space Marines of total value 205 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Chaos and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Chasos Chosen Squad (205 points)- auto cannon, plasma pistol, 3x power weapon, melta gun, melta bomb, icon of vengeance and Mark of Tzeentch

519474 Md Traitors, Wolf Brothers

519477 Md Traitors, Wolf Brothers

519478 Md Traitors, Wolf Brothers

519476 Md Traitors, Wolf Brothers

519475 Md Traitors, Wolf Brothers

519479 Md Traitors, Wolf Brothers

519480 Md Traitors, Wolf Brothers

I Arcadian301, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

1. Noise marine squad - 174 pts

4 noise marines + champion

1 blastmaster, 3 sonic blasters, Doom siren, power weapon, combi-melta

2. Noise marine squad - 200 pts

4 noise marines + champion

1 blastmaster, 1 sonic blaster, 2 close combat weapons, icon of excess, Doom siren, power weapon, combi-melta

From Codex: Chaos Space Marines of total value 374 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Chaos and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

@ Bad Santa: Those are awesome man! And there are more coming? Wow! Keep it up!

@ Carrack: Impressive.. most impressive! Crazy too... biggrin.png

@ Forte: You feeling alright man? Completed two vows in a month and pledged a third one? Maybe you are also growing tentacles and a proboscis? There is certainly something wrong here...

@ Morovir, gianlucafiorentini123 and Arcadian301: Welcome to the ETL and the B&C! Good luck to all!

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2015_Poster_V1.jpg

JUST 24 HOURS FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS TO JOIN!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived