+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Got the trim sorted on the last five Chosen and started their markings. Wooly Pammeth is building Tartaros Terminators.

That's a point, got an ETL rules question. Captain Semper, would dual swords be allowed to be pointed as lightning claws?

Dragonlover

@ Forte: You feeling alright man? Completed two vows in a month and pledged a third one? Maybe you are also growing tentacles and a proboscis? There is certainly something wrong here...

You seen my 20 minute speed painted zombie ;)

http://gifcountdown.com/atlantic-reykjavik/1433170800/ff0000/0f0f0f/aaaaaa/fdfdfd/faedad/true/europe-stockholm/counter.gif

Till doors close and no one new can vow.

Got the trim sorted on the last five Chosen and started their markings. Wooly Pammeth is building Tartaros Terminators.

That's a point, got an ETL rules question. Captain Semper, would dual swords be allowed to be pointed as lightning claws?

Dragonlover

Yes, no prob.

Been a busy few days but it's awesome to see so many new faces to the winning side of the Long War. Progress to date:

Squad Novak 'The Trench Breakers'

10 man CSM squad finished. Fluff will be going in my thread later. 

Great work guys, keep the fight up against the False Emperor. 

Pretty busy with conferences - but putting some time into the Sicarans tonight. Just masked off and painted a lovely green strip on each. Going to try to get all the metals done and a first wash tonight if I'm lucky.

I Eberious, betray my Templar brethren and fall to Chaos to rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete,

Chaos Lord on juggernaut, axe of blind fury 135

Chaos Lord on bike,axe of fury, gift of mutation(horns) 130

Demon prince, power armour, murder sword  200

10 marines, melta, heavy bolter, icons of wrath, power fist , combi bolter     213

10 warp talons, mechanoid(bonded flesh-armour) 360

Defiler, power scourage, havoc launcher  232

Landraider, warp flame gargoyles, demon possession(spikes protruding from hull)  250

from C:CSM of total value 1523 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Khorne and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

Forgot the pic.

Try this again with out my lap top freezing up

Plasma Cannon arm Dreadnought I forgotten to add yesterday biggrin.png

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC09956_zpsnjl3q2z6.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC09957_zps3utvnawr.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC09958_zpskbud3xch.jpg

Start painting the second - Twin Lascannon Dreadnought tomorrow.

Teetengee - Thanks again for the suggestion. Now got a idea how the Knight will look & if I can get bitz should hopeful have this as Vow 2. Few friends are bring the Warhammer Fantasy Helcannon model & ogre cannon so I can work out before buy parts.

BadSanta - Really like the Flawless host warband (?). Icon bearer really cool & really nice to see the classic Sorcerer.

Like wise really good update by everyone :D

Huron Blackheart

5 Thousand sons (corrupted sanguinary guard)

5 plague marines 2 meltas and powerfist

2 spawn (nurgled gal vorbak)

Hello I am new and in need of motivation to finish some painting and would like to add my vow.

Thousand Sons unit    150 points (from corrupted sanguinary guard)

Plague Marine unit    2 melta and powerfist   165 points

2 spawn  (nurgled gal vorbak)   60 points

Huron Blackheart  160 points

all together  535 points.

I have pictures but when I press the Image button and enter the url it seems to freeze, maybe because I am new, or my computer is junk.

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC09956_zpsnjl3q2z6.jpg

This guy is so awesome! I've searched long and hard for such a siege hammer, on eBay, forums, stores. I would have loved to use it a FW IW dread, but couldn't dig one up. They just look so cool.

This guy is so awesome! I've searched long and hard for such a siege hammer, on eBay, forums, stores. I would have loved to use it a FW IW dread, but couldn't dig one up. They just look so cool.

I had that arm since 2001 as it was the other chose for the orignaly metal Chaos Dreadnought I bought back then. Also got the Heavy Bolter arm kicking about. While the two I bought few week ago from local wargaming show have the claw arms & Plasma Cannon arm & Autocannon.

Just found it a while back when packing everything to move house two year (from today) so kept it aside.

I, Pearson73, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

Daemon Prince of Nurgle with power armour and wings.

Helbrute with multi-melta and powerfist.

Twenty Nurgle cultists with ccw and pistols.

Eighteen Nurgle Cultists with ccw and pistols.

from Codex: Chaos Space Marines of total value 568pts on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Nurgle and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Daemon Prince:

med_gallery_71441_10945_14495.jpg

Helbrute:

med_gallery_71441_10945_57810.jpg

Cultists:

med_gallery_71441_10945_25814.jpg

med_gallery_71441_10945_67632.jpg

Group:

med_gallery_71441_10945_107605.jpg

"His axe swings out of the dark, eviscerating another corpse-worshipper. The blood sprays and pools in a strange pattern, Vow 2 COMPLETE!"

med_gallery_39897_5762_1037861.jpg

Zerkers x 20

med_gallery_39897_5762_1133477.jpg

med_gallery_39897_5762_221118.jpg

med_gallery_39897_5762_1436298.jpg

Predator "Roadkill"

med_gallery_39897_5762_1816994.jpg

Helbrute "Mustakrakish"

med_gallery_39897_5762_340977.jpg

Lord Zhufor

med_gallery_39897_5762_392526.jpg

I Razblood rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete -

10 x Chaos Space Marines (Mark of Slaanesh, 2x Melta Guns, Plasma Pistol, Power Fist)

med_gallery_39897_5762_908385.jpg

10 x Havocs (Mark of Slaanesh, Icon of Excess, Lascannon, Missile Launcher w/Flakk, 2x Autocannon)

med_gallery_39897_5762_1060826.jpg

7 x Raptors (Mark of Slaanesh, Melta Gun, Flamer, Plasma Pistol, Power Fist, Gift of Mutation)

med_gallery_39897_5762_539656.jpg

5 x Possessed (Mark of Slaanesh, Gift of Mutation x 2)

med_gallery_39897_5762_1526406.jpg

from Codex: Chaos Space Marines of total value 848pts on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to The Void and the Chaos Powers in general, failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end!

Reason for edit - I goofed on wargear, over to you Cap for the page 1 alteration.

Old school tank, name of said tank, I'm liking it. The zerkers (lots of zerkers!) and Zhufor needs more Blood!! laugh.png

Good lord Razblood, have you been saving up models just for the ETL?

Nope, was given everything bar the Predator and most of what I have lined up for vow 4 by my mate early last month, he decided to focus purely on his Deathwing and just wanted rid of the lot so I got 3500pts-ish from him to combine with the 500pts-ish I already had and figured the ETL would be the best way to get them done smile.png

Nice to see all the activity, including the last minute joiners. All are welcome to follow the true ETL path ;)

Some good models and vows you've got Razblood and Insane, liking the proper chaos dreads, much nice than the fleshy thing we have now.

As for myself, slow slow progress. Basically none, apart from adding to fire raptor, getting tools, and doing this...

http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w376/Aeternas/image.jpg1_zpsdiyosiee.jpg

Just don't know - is it too Father Christmas-esque? Don't want to be doing a chaos Logan Grimnar now laugh.png

Keep up the good work all. biggrin.png

Keep it coming all - great to see!

Got both Sicarans washed - metals were all done and coloured patches. Already look lovely and cohesive! Tracks and more to follow tomorrow...

I, Blackheart1223 rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

1 Chaos Terminator Lord w/Axe of Khorne and Sigil of Corruption
8 Bloodletters
8 Bezerkers-Champ has Power Axe
8 Cultists
5 Possessed
1 Helbrute w/ Plasma Cannon

from Codex: Khorne Daemonkin of total value 750 pts on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Brazen Beasts and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

med_gallery_50714_9646_780552.jpg

Hello I am new and in need of motivation to finish some painting and would like to add my vow.

Thousand Sons unit    150 points (from corrupted sanguinary guard)

Plague Marine unit    2 melta and powerfist   165 points

2 spawn  (nurgled gal vorbak)   60 points

Huron Blackheart  160 points

all together  535 points.

I have pictures but when I press the Image button and enter the url it seems to freeze, maybe because I am new, or my computer is junk.

Welcome! Just post the URLs I'm sure that will be fine and someone can try and fix it. :]

Keep them rolling in all! Loving it!

Update on my 2nd Vow.....I'm waiting on a new brush to arrive... Hopefully tomorrow and then I can get finished up on it....Don't know why I'm having such craptastic luck with brushes....I keep em cleaned and protected yet still end up with flyways and stray hairs, it drives me crazy....Oh well....

Great job everyone!!

~BtW

Archived