+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

@Tetengee: Yeah! More Thousand Sons!

I second Aasfresser! More Sons of Magnus rolling out is good. I am looking forward to seeing what you get done with them.

finished my 2nd vow my termi lord is now playable

Nice termi lord but personally I want to see more pictures of the little bone dog, that is awesome. I totally want one as a spell familar!

Everything is looking real good, we have a whole pile of vows being completed! Its great, I doubt we will win against the HH guys (Points per Model difference is a steep hill for us to scale!) 

It will be interesting to see how the completion rules change the scoring dynamic when this is over.  Last year chaos had one of the highest completion rates at ~75% (and I think a third of that was the insanity of Steve Shields mega vows).  HH had a ~65% completion rate.    

I have to say, that's one of the most exciting things! It'll be interesting to see how much things change on that front.

More great progress everyone - keep it coming and keep up that positivity!

My life has been so not conducive to painting this year its ridiculous. However, week off next week, if I can finish the Scorpion in the next few days I can probably vow a whole bunch of infantry and knock them out pretty quickly as a follow up.

Dragonlover

I Thamier rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete cypher from chaos space marines of total value 190 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Balefire Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad269/thamier/work%20in%20progress/772A335F-7466-41BC-8471-8ADFDF95B5E9_1.jpg

I'm going to put my money where my mouth is. Well, painting where my mouth is.

I stated in another topic that any colours can be used for Nurgle as its in the weathering.

So...give me two colours to use. And I don't mean exact brand names just colours.

EDIT...Don't post it here...I'll do a separate thread ;)

I stated in another topic that any colours can be used for Nurgle as its in the weathering.

So...give me two colours to use. And I don't mean exact brand names just colours.

linky to the thread please!

And don't forget too, that every vow you complete means more painted models you can put on the table for your games. That's a win in my book thumbsup.gif

yeah, at this rate you will have ten minis panted ;)

Tremendous progress in the Eye!!! I have to say that the quantity is matched with quality and for the latter I'm most proud! Congratulations to team Chaos!

@ steve shields: The favoured of the Dark Gods, the Champion of Champions strikes back! Not only completing a marvellous vow of 3,000pts but ALSO following up with another one of the same size... *starts slow applaud*

@ Kierdale: This spawn is the epitome of depravity! You sir need to instruct the denizens of the Warp what Chaos really means!

@ Ancient Helveticus: Another beautiful (and scary?) completion and a brave follow-up!  Can't wait for the Lord of Skulls! 

@ Eldrick Shadowblade: Great completion! Another 601pts to the Dark Gods! Well done mate - refill?

@ Augustus: Your work is both impressive and inspiring! This first vow of yours is jaw dropping in terms of quality but also for capturing the feel! The Scorpion is obviously dominating everything but the detail and quality goes down to the (not so) lowly marine! And on top of that you're going for another vow! Well, good luck - not that you need it... ;) Net's see those Nostraman Lions come to life!

@ Thamier: Great to see the Lord joining the fray - the little pet is really capturing the eye, a great choice! :D 

@ Tarkus Wokus: Your bikers may have taken an age to complete but this result is totally worth it! Totally! Keep up your amazing work!

@ IP: A great completion! The lord looks the part - your style is legendary! When you take the group picture can you edit it to your completion post since I have already linked it in the first page? thx! So... another vow... What can it be.... 

@ Chaos Rising: Congratulations! Three vows down in quick succession! Any plans for a fourth one (or even a fifth after that?)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

linky to the thread please!
Like this?

Just a quick WIP photo:

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/TheNewAgeOutlaw/GW/WarhoundWIP_zpsznrwrixu.jpg

Cheers to Forte for comments re: shading... Warhound since then has had a further three coats to do the black and I'm not totally happy, but it's getting there. You can see the Plague Marines and Raptors in the background too...

totally loosing motivation :/ help!!!

Bad boy !

You should be sacrificed to Slaneesh ! http://1.1.1.4/bmi/image.bolterandchainsword.com//public/style_emoticons/default/msn-wink.gif

http://1.1.1.1/bmi/shaker.undiz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/tumblr_mx23enevkb1t0lfjto1_r2_5001.gif

that is far from a punishment, makes me want to not bother haha. tho i never understood why forte dresses up and makes gifs of himself...

and im in the middle of a slaanesh vow, i think i have sacrificed enough, sanity included

So basically, if we have a decent week and the Heresy and IFOR guys flag, we could claim the top spot, at least for a week. Let's do this!

Dragonlover

I like to think if we can get ahead... 

Warhound is looking so good now. Very happy. Heavy wash needed on the top half, and then I'm just into bits of detailing. OSL on the weaponry etc.

Tremendous progress in the Eye!!! I have to say that the quantity is matched with quality and for the latter I'm most proud! Congratulations to team Chaos!

@ steve shields: The favoured of the Dark Gods, the Champion of Champions strikes back! Not only completing a marvellous vow of 3,000pts but ALSO following up with another one of the same size... *starts slow applaud*

@ Kierdale: This spawn is the epitome of depravity! You sir need to instruct the denizens of the Warp what Chaos really means!

@ Ancient Helveticus: Another beautiful (and scary?) completion and a brave follow-up! Can't wait for the Lord of Skulls!

@ Eldrick Shadowblade: Great completion! Another 601pts to the Dark Gods! Well done mate - refill?

@ Augustus: Your work is both impressive and inspiring! This first vow of yours is jaw dropping in terms of quality but also for capturing the feel! The Scorpion is obviously dominating everything but the detail and quality goes down to the (not so) lowly marine! And on top of that you're going for another vow! Well, good luck - not that you need it... msn-wink.gif Net's see those Nostraman Lions come to life!

@ Thamier: Great to see the Lord joining the fray - the little pet is really capturing the eye, a great choice! biggrin.png

@ Tarkus Wokus: Your bikers may have taken an age to complete but this result is totally worth it! Totally! Keep up your amazing work!

@ IP: A great completion! The lord looks the part - your style is legendary! When you take the group picture can you edit it to your completion post since I have already linked it in the first page? thx! So... another vow... What can it be....

@ Chaos Rising: Congratulations! Three vows down in quick succession! Any plans for a fourth one (or even a fifth after that?)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

@ Semper: Who knows...maybe an Insensate Rage will pop up one of these days, if I can find a way to get it done in time.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Thanks Semper

I'm still waiting to see your Fallen Angels vow, more so that the new limited ed Dark Angels codex has a Cypher dataslate ;)

I'll get photos later on today or tomorrow & get that all sorted for you.  I'm now going forward with the Knight, Havocs & Fallen Angel.  I'll have them posted up along with the point cost later today.  Just about to get the Knight model converted now.

Come on, Slave! If you don't finish your vow I'm going to send you boring things, like singing birthday cards. 

I just finished the first unit of my second vow, and the first unit of daemons I ever painted! What a blast to paint these suckers. Damn!

More pics (close-ups of the individual members) here in my showcase.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/Showcase%20Night%20Lords/2015-06-20%2018.48.31_zpsmwlsk3wv.jpg

Archived