+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Well my first vow is finished! That last Heldrake nearly made me quit playing Chaos to join the Armies of the Imperium!

ETL IV - Vow 1 - Heldrake 2 - After 1

ETL IV - Vow 1 - Heldrake 1 - After 2

ETL IV - Vow 1 - Heldrake 1 - After 1

Helbrute After 4

ETL IV - Vow 1 - Daemon Prince After 1

But I'm not ready to quit yet! I just need to get the Captain's opinion on what my project can count as.

And, after a speedy response from Captain Semper, I'm ready for Vow 2

I Lucio rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete

1 Knight of Skulls - A Walking Lord of Skulls conversion pointed as per a Knight Crusader  (425)
1 Chaos Land Raider - 230
1 Skull Cannon - 130

from Codex: Khorne Daemonkin of total value 785 on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to The Gods of Chaos and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

ETLIV - Knight of Skulls - Before 1

ETL IV - Chaos Land Raider - Before 1

ETL IV - Skull Cannon of Khorne - Before 1

@STD: You traitor! I hope this Howling Griffon project of yours won't interfere with your ETL contributions! In any case, good luck and I'm looking forward to seeing your progress on them! 

if i keep the weapon options generic enough i might be able to get away with howling griffon 'renegades' for vow 4. just use units that i can play with the marine and chaos dex. think semper would allow it lol?

That sorcerer is superb, Aasfresser (btw why do you call yourself "eater of buttocks"? ;))

I finished the Predator Annihilator in my second vow today. That's the third one I painted in the last seven weeks, so I have a complete Squadron now. More pics (including of the three of them together) here.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/Showcase%20Night%20Lords/2015-06-21%2021.19.50_zpsbujvryjs.jpg

Hope you like!

That sorcerer is superb, Aasfresser (btw why do you call yourself "eater of buttocks"? msn-wink.gif)

Thank you! Your pred rocks, too. You do use an AB, am I right?

Well... the German word "Aas" means "rotting corpse" or "rotting carcass". An "Aasfresser" is a carrion eater or scavenger, like the noble vulture or the majestic hyena. So nothing about buttockses!

Spent a few hour adding green stuff to the model & after photos where taken the model now base

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC09991_zpsvikj5ssg.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC09989_zps73vmxpie.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC09988_zps9m2rac3v.jpg

Just waiting on a few parts, also green stuff gaps on the hellcannons & he should be ok to get undercaoted on Tuesday :D

It is indeed a modern one! It looks as if the old one broke, and someone replaced it. I bought it like that, so can't confess to the conversion myself. Looks good though, and fearsome on the table!

I, ChaosRising, rise to the on-going challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a Daemon Prince of Khorne on or before August 1, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood God's followers, whilst failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

[Details]

Daemon Prince

Ichor Blood

Collar of Khorne

Combat Familiar

The Brazen Rune

The (shiny) Blood-forged Armour

Goredrinker

Total: 290 pts

I love that you got (parts of) the Yog-Sothoth invocation from The Case of Charles Dexter Ward Aasfresser. No seeker of hidden and forgotten lore would be complete without a Lovecraft reference! smile.png

Archived