+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

I see that my second vow isn't marked as "complete" (though it is), and when I try so send a message to Semper it just says "The member Captain Semper cannot receive any new messages" which I found rather peculiar. Is that normal?

*edit*

For completeness sake. Linky

Don't think i will be able to complet it, i just primed the Mauler, and work kept me away from the painting...

Only got 3 days, its doable, but...

Keep pushing forward, be really cool to see the Maulerfiend.  Also sleep over-rated :D

Brother Mayhem - The Khorne Lord & possessed are all looking really cool.

It been cool seen a lot of classic models shown along with the current Chaos model in a lot of vows :D

@totgeboren: Just means his inbox is full. He'll see your comment here and correct the logs, for Semper is everywhere, like some kind of update ninja.

Dragonlover

Aaaah, ok, thanks! Hope he doesn't get spammed by me, cause I pressed send like 3-4 times. Oh well. :p

Thought you all might care to know that we are officially in the lead at the moment, with IFOR hot on our heels. Not sure I care to steal any more of Semper's thunder just yet...

i been burning with curiosety, gotta ask how do you know?

im sure that if we krep this up we will take the first place, and gotta keep the title as the winning forum 2nd year running ofc ;)

now we just gotta keep it up

Great completion Mayhem! A few more today would be lovely though... Keep it up everyone - this last flurry is fantastic. Encourage those who haven't yet finished too!

Have done the green on my Heresy marines so far... That's all!

Awesome progress all around here.

Brother Mayhem, congratulations on an excellent finish. A picture is a picture. Be happy you did it! :tu:

I see that my second vow isn't marked as "complete" (though it is), and when I try so send a message to Semper it just says "The member Captain Semper cannot receive any new messages" which I found rather peculiar. Is that normal?

Put a linky to the 'vow complete (with pictures)' post in the above quoted post, and You make it even easier for Ninja Semper. :tu: ;)

@ totgeboren: My inbox is full apparently - need to clear it... Having said that, can you point me to your completion post? I'll fix it ASAP.

edit: I cleared some conversations to make space - now I can receive PMs again...

Keep up the GREAT works!! 

Has me wishing I had something else lying about that I could put up for a quick 5th but all I have is loyalists ALPHA LEGION and xenos projects waiting to be done (and a bunch of pirate/historicals, lol). I will double check tho and see!

For the glory of Chaos!!!!

~BtW

What about that?

I have no idea what you mean.

ANYWAY! 

I finished the second to last squad in my fifth and final vow; the bloodletters. I went with black, to go with the black bloodletters on the Juggernauts I painted last week. Hope you like. More pics HERE in my showcase.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/Showcase%20Night%20Lords/temporary_zpsscbydofl.jpg

I hope you like them.

Now, only the nine screamers to do! Still waiting for GW to finally send those missing three flying stems to my local shop, so I can start them. Hopefully they´ll arrive tomorrow, so I can paint them on Friday. :tu:

Just have my Choas lord to finish so that will be done tonight along with my vow, went all Jackson Pollock on my spwan smile.png still have 1 day right?

Yeah, Saturday 5pm GMT is the deadline.

Dragonlover

NO, oreaper84, you have more 1 day. You have more than 3 days left!!

Dammit, Dragonlover, you're stressing everybody out with your bad math! 

Again: here´s the timer for the ETL. Bookmark it in your browser or something, everyone.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=1440&iso=20150801T17&msg=ETL%20IV%20Deadline

Just to spread the word...

The Nurgle Chaos Lord is going to be part of a raffle to help raise funds for a family coping with child Cancer.

Please take a look as there's some world class miniature painters putting up their work.

POPPY'S ANGELS - SUPER RAFFLE

Cheers.

Keep going foul creatures of the Eye - you're doing a fantastic effort. 

On the matter of time please note that GMT does not change from winter to summer time so right now there is an hour difference between GMT and BST. As such for the UK the the end would be at 18:00 local time on Saturday.

I know time flows strangely in the Eye...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Gah ! Just missed today's update....

Oh well, VOW 3 COMPLETE 

Add in a pile of 'letters:

http://i59.tinypic.com/n532x1.jpg

So, D.Prince, Spawn, Herald, and 24 Bloodletters with upgrades:

http://i60.tinypic.com/2whkr9d.jpg 

Thus ends my ETL.   (Ignore the old Herald, lurking at the back. "Hey guys ! Can I play ?")

Nice bloodletters. Damn, pure black horns on red skin look good too. I keep getting more and more ideas about ways to paintbloodletters, and yours is a definite winner. Those icons you gave them are cool too. I love the way you painted the standard one, and incorporating the CSM Khornate icon is a stroke of -albeit it obvious in hindsight- genius. Consider your ideas copied in the near future!! :tu:

Nice bloodletters. Damn, pure black horns on red skin look good too. I keep getting more and more ideas about ways to paintbloodletters, and yours is a definite winner. Those icons you gave them are cool too. I love the way you painted the standard one, and incorporating the CSM Khornate icon is a stroke of -albeit it obvious in hindsight- genius. Consider your ideas copied in the near future!! thumbsup.gif

I want a pic with your bloodletters mixed with the white hounds! Baddly!

@AbR

Pssssh, compared to your black ones ? Ties in with the NL beautifully, although I'm now tempted to try a dark blue using leftovers just to satisfy my curiosity. As for the icons, just made more sense that summoned daemons have icons, as I prefer my squads to have banners.

@IP

D.Prince is the 60mm, Herald on the 40mm on the right, and correct on models. Bulked up Scarr using armour from the WM kit, along with his modified head. Fits very nicely size-wise between CSM and 'thirster, although whether he'll fit in a case is another matter......

Berserker champion is pretty much done.

http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-SUXy1ZzEXxU/VblNeK3W0eI/AAAAAAAAAjQ/zurZsQKU6sQ/s2048-no/IMG_1610.JPG

Trim basecoat is all done on the remaining 7. Just need to wash tonight and then read for highlights and skulls tomorrow night.

I'm done with my second (and last) vow for ETL4!

(Link to original vow)

I, Aasfresser, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete...

• 1 Thousand Sons Sorcerer with Mark of Tzeentch, Spell Familiar, Sigil of Corruption, Meltabombs, Forcesword, Power Sword, ML3 and VotlW ->190P
  • 1 Squad of 5 Thousand Sons with Aspiring Sorcerer with Meltabombs -> 155P

of a total value of 345 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Thousand Sons, Tzeentch and Chaos in general and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

And here they are.

Thousand Sons Rubricae Squad for ETL4

The 5 man strong squad of rubricae with asp. sorcerer.

Second ETL4 Vow Thousand Sons Rubricae Squad and HQ Sorcerer

And the sorcerer in front of the TS squad.

Archived