+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Vow 4 Complete:

http://i.imgur.com/DdoIhlj.jpg
proof of upgrades
http://i.imgur.com/0F8qU4e.jpg

Vow 5:

I Teetengee rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a Nurgle Daemon Prince with Wings, Power Armour, and the Murder Sword from Codex Chaos Space Marines with a total value of 240 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Nurgle and the Chaos forum and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

http://i.imgur.com/cDLOk9w.jpg

Thought you all might care to know that we are officially in the lead at the moment, with IFOR hot on our heels. Not sure I care to steal any more of Semper's thunder just yet...

i been burning with curiosety, gotta ask how do you know?

im sure that if we krep this up we will take the first place, and gotta keep the title as the winning forum 2nd year running ofc msn-wink.gif

now we just gotta keep it up

Can't speak for the Captain of course, but I tend to keep a horde of Slaaneshi cultists on hand for number crunching assignments. I am told that they derive some sort of bizarre pleasure doing so many calculations written in their own blood.

On a more straightforward note, I know because I bothered to go through all of the numbers yesterday.

Here's a little bit of dark motivation for everyone.....if the ETL were to finish this second, our completion rate - after accounting for incomplete vows - would drop by more than 27%. Let's not fail the Dark Gods.

Edit: Based on all currently available information, do not be surprised if IFOR wins this year. I'm going on record now.

I'm actually happier that you're stopping now rather than putting our points on the line by trying to squeeze in one more. I think we have about 69k pts on the line as it is. So anyone who'd like to help lower that number into something less menacing, you're free to do so.

As always, THE GODS WANT MOAAARRRR!!!

@aasfresser: congratulTions on yet another besutiful finish.

@uveron: nice forgefiends dude! Congrats 2u2!

@teetengee: haha two days left to go and you make another vow. Nice!

Evryone else: paint like you've never painted before! PM forum buddies who have not vinished yet Nd need some 'motivation'. Ieremind them that in the chaos forum, it's not your honour on the line. It's your very soul. ;)

Please excuse my horrible spelling sometimes. Now and then I use an iPad to comment, and they are machines of insanity, with their stupid, annoying user interface.

It is the first.
Also, didn't steve tell us he would be awol for a while but should finish up vow 4 in time?

Also, @ Auggie: I believe there were 2 and a half days left when I made my final vow. That half day is important, as it is a weekend morning for me.

http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-f8kK_Q6Hza4/VboaCNfrL3I/AAAAAAAAB3M/_vxY5Zl4Aio/s640/IMG_20150729_202908.jpg

....and done. Man I would have been done with these a lot sooner in real life didn't through up so many obstacles. I will try go find my original post in a second.

I, Thousand Eyes, have completed...

• Ahirman
  • Aspiring Sorcerer [Aura of Dark Glory, Bolt Pistol, Force Weapon, Melta Bombs]
    8x Thousand Son [8x Aura of Dark Glory, 8x Boltgun]
  • Aspiring Sorcerer [Aura of Dark Glory, Bolt Pistol, Force Weapon, Melta Bombs]

8x Thousand Son [8x Aura of Dark Glory, 8x Boltgun]

of a total value of 724 points before August 1st, 2015. Success has brought eternal glory to Chaos in general and Host of Rememberance in particular.

Archived