+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Haha, wow, I thought the 31st of July was the last day, not the first of august.  Had I not gotten my wires crossed, I would not have needed to kill myself half so badly on thursday, and Be'Lakor probably would have come out looking better.  Oh, well, my mistake.

Ok, so, people who cannot complete their vows due to circumstances beyond their control:

TheDevourer

ForceMajeure

Eberious

Fatespinner

Luther - the fallen

Lord Asvaldir

Iron Skull Mask

The maybes:

Arcadian301

Morovir

Sheesh Mode

Gianlucafiorentini

Anyone else hasn't replied to my PM, and probably hasn't been logged on since they made the vow.

Dragonlover

Ok, so, people who cannot complete their vows due to circumstances beyond their control:

TheDevourer

ForceMajeure

Eberious

Fatespinner

Luther - the fallen

Lord Asvaldir

Iron Skull Mask

The maybes:

Arcadian301

Morovir

Sheesh Mode

Gianlucafiorentini

Anyone else hasn't replied to my PM, and probably hasn't been logged on since they made the vow.

Dragonlover

That still is a very nice completion rate I think... 

Yeah plus KrautScientist has apologized for not being able to finish.

What about Aeternas? He was quite active until a couple of weeks ago, no? he even made a Soul Vow.

@Chaeron: congrats on the finished dude, mate. 

Dammit, I wish I had made a larger fifth vow. I could have easily done another squad of daemons - I have ten Seekers of Slaanesh and six Nurgling Bases left over from my two Army Boxes, and as it stands I am exactly 100 points short of beating my 3535 of last year. Still, 3436 points in total is nothing to sneeze at. 

As promised, here's a picture of all my completed ETL IV units. Thank you Captain Semper for an amazing event. I have to admit in the beginning I wasn't that into it - mostly because so many of last year's contributors decided to back the history fools over at the Heresy Strategium. But as june started, the regular nut jobs started getting excited and I have to say I had a blast again. So Teetengee, Steve Shields, Chaeron, Dragonlover, Slave, Forté, IP, Uprising, mal, thamier, Psych, everyone joining in at the Soul Vow event, and all you other crazies (even those who couldn't finish their vows, although this wrong will be righted in the near future), thank you for an awesome ride again!

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/Showcase%20Night%20Lords/temporary_zpslxq6etxn.jpg

@Scribe: awesome! The picture doesn't do your models justice, but the close-up of your lord's helmet is fantastic. Where is that helmet from?

Thank you! I struggle with the pictures, that close up is the 'best' I think I've had taken by luck. :]

Its one of the FW Night Lord conversion helms. :]

@Scribe: awesome! The picture doesn't do your models justice, but the close-up of your lord's helmet is fantastic. Where is that helmet from?

Thank you! I struggle with the pictures, that close up is the 'best' I think I've had taken by luck. :]

Its one of the FW Night Lord conversion helms. :]

Remember to place or hold you camera/phone against/on something solid, like a cup or box when you take pics, even kinda crappy cameras can take non-blurry pics if you do that.

@Chaeron: congrats on the finished dude, mate. 

Dammit, I wish I had made a larger fifth vow. I could have easily done another squad of daemons - I have ten Seekers of Slaanesh and six Nurgling Bases left over from my two Army Boxes, and as it stands I am exactly 100 points short of beating my 3535 of last year. Still, 3436 points in total is nothing to sneeze at. 

As promised, here's a picture of all my completed ETL IV units. Thank you Captain Semper for an amazing event. I have to admit in the beginning I wasn't that into it - mostly because so many of last year's contributors decided to back the history fools over at the Heresy Strategium. But as june started, the regular nut jobs started getting excited and I have to say I had a blast again. So Teetengee, Steve Shields, Chaeron, Dragonlover, Slave, Forté, IP, Uprising, mal, thamier, Psych, everyone joining in at the Soul Vow event, and all you other crazies (even those who couldn't finish their vows, although this wrong will be righted in the near future), thank you for an awesome ride again!

Thank you! Your vows this year are a wonder to behold - so top notch work. I had planned to do more too, but I'm happy I didn't overstretch myself either. 

I'm hoping those defectors come back next year! Also huge kudos to the demagogues, keeping everyone active and motivated throughout.

I declare my vow complete!

I apologise for the poor photo, but my camera wasn't working so I had to rely on my phone.

Way to Go Morovir! 

As I had for some reason had IP as finishing his Vow already, on my unofficial count.  we are Still at a 80.7% com rate (Haven't worked out points) 

It's been a blast painting alongside all of you. Win or lose, I actually got more stuff painted, my painting has actually improved, and I'm subconsciously planning the Call vows as I type.

I'm also panicking slightly because IP has 1 hr 45 mins to get that model painted and posted, and although the ETL isn't serious business, it's still serious business, you get me?

Dragonlover

It's been a blast painting alongside all of you. Win or lose, I actually got more stuff painted, my painting has actually improved, and I'm subconsciously planning the Call vows as I type.

I'm also panicking slightly because IP has 1 hr 45 mins to get that model painted and posted, and although the ETL isn't serious business, it's still serious business, you get me?

Dragonlover

IP said it was almost done 5 hours ago. 

Sure he will be online in a sec with the final update! I hope we see a few others pop in final vows as well in the 100mins. 

Archived