+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Ive been accepting nurgle since 1991, even got the gut and the funky clothes covered in unrecognisable green stains to show for it.

Well just pulled another allnighter watching hellraiser films and managed to build most of a chosen squad using sang guard torsos and large swords (wahey!!! :D ) and started kitbashing Lucy the not quite Eternal and Fabulous Bill. Gonna start something a bit naughty (calm down, nothing rude) with the face of a daemon prince, if anyones seen the awful hellraiser revelations im trynna do something like the cenobite who has bits of flesh nailed to his flayed face, wanted to do it on a lord but id never manage it on something that small, so the prince is getting a make over. The carpet of bodies from the hellraiser origins trailer has given me ideas as well. And im workin on two sonic dreads and a normal one, and im starting some cultists, and fabulous bills enhanced warriors, and raptors. *breaks down in tears rocking in the corner*

Anyone know of any kits which come with a sutiable axe for a warpsmith? the actual axe which came with my smith seems to have done a runner and i cannot find it

pm me, I might have a techmarine axe to spare.

Lucius and Fabius counts as nearly done, just need to make the needler and find a suitable head for lucius. Got some mint ideas for fabius biles enhanced warriors, the sculpting is gonna be harder than anything ive tried before but its worth it if i pull it off. After a nap of course :D

Greetings all!

Well, I guess it's that time again.

MyDaemonCallista rises to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vows to complete:

1 unit of 6 Chaos Terminators         

+ Mark of Tzeentch                   

+ 4 pairs of Lightning Claws        

+ 1 Reaper Autocannon                 

+ 1 Chainfist                                   

Total                                             @ 283 pts

http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r612/MyDaemonCallista/Termies.1_zpssmyo4crl.jpg

1 unit of 6 Chaos Terminators          

+ Mark of Tzeentch                          

+ 4 pairs of Lightning Claws        

+ 1 Heavy Flamer                          

+ 1 Chainfist                                   

Total                                             @ 268 pts

http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r612/MyDaemonCallista/Termies.2_zpsqxb2avrb.jpg

1 Chaos Land Raider                 

+ Dozer Blades                          

+ Dirge Castor                           

+ Combi-bolter                           

Total                                              @ 245 pts

1 Chaos Land Raider                 

+ Dozer Blades                          

+ Dirge Castor                           

+ Daemonic Possession                  

Total                                             @ 255 pts

http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r612/MyDaemonCallista/LRs_zpswxitqe0w.jpg

from Codex: Chaos Space Marines of total value 1051 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to The Tears of Tizca, Thousand Sons and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Welcome MyDaemonCallista. I look forward for your outstanding work mate! thumbsup.gif

Unfortunately for Chaos, yours is the only vow in the last 4 pages of the Chaos Strategium... I think you guys are falling behind.

ALSO:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XYCdXkt-dOs/VRzh2BtFEuI/AAAAAAAAx70/JjDVc_WGho0/s1600/tumblr_m1ku22rWOu1qh9u44o1_500.jpg

STAY ON TOPIC!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Naptime over after hearing something that cant be unheard o.O

Back to it I guess, coffee (omg lots of coffee) pizza and Nightbreed, cant look at Hellraiser for a few days.

Think I'll sort out all my Cultist bits to see how many I can build, think I'll have a nervous breakdown if I build any more Raptors. Npw wheres my coffee mug gone? Got an Etl to win...

gallery_29004_6198_61189.png

Do my eyes deceive me?
No posts in over 8 hours?
No be souls vowed to fight for Chaos?
No progress along the 8 fold path?
THIS CANNOT BE!

LIGHT THE FIRES...
SOUND THE HORNS...
DOOM IS COMING...
LET US DECIMATE THIS IMPERIUM...
LET US THROW DOWN THEIR CORPSE GOD...
THE TIME TO RECRUIT IS NOW...

THE BLACK CRUSADE IS UPON US...

My first year participating, so I'm not pledging too many points right off the bat.  If these go well, I have plenty more to add later!

I, Fatespinner, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

1. 1x 5-man squad of Chaos Space Marine Possessed (150 pts) (assembled & primed)
  2. 1x Soul Grinder of Khorne (135 pts) (assembled & primed)
  3. 1x Helbrute with power fist and multi-melta (100 pts) (assembled & primed)
  4. 1x Wrath of Khorne Bloodthirster (300 pts) (still in box, unassembled)

from Codex: Khorne Daemonkin of total value 685pts on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to The Twisted Rune, the Black Legion, and the Chaos forum at large and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end!

ETL 2015 1

I spent yesterday at my mums, then went to a mates to do some painting. The good news is that the leg trim is done. The bad news is that I didn't get all the mould release off, so the primer just came off the spears around the gun. Not a massive issue, but still bloody annoying.

Dragonlover

Argh so busy with work! I want to hobby, but I can't seem to find the time... I WILL vow to finish a second vow though. With the gods as my witness!

Also: Welcome Fatespinner! Awesome that you've joined us :)

@@Fatespinner it's completion that matters so it's better to be realistic with vows and complete a few small ones than go for a huge one, finish most but not one part and having the whole lot not counting.

And welcome to your first ETL too :tu:

I, Nullus rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

2 nurgle sorcerers (one still to be made)

Nurgle Sorcerer

3 units of 5 plague marines each squad with a melta gun and combi-melta (2 squads still to be built)

Nurgle marine conversion (squad)

To build

3 rhinos with combi weapons, Havoc launchers, dirge casters and dozer blades (one still to be purchased)

To build

1 Helbrute with thunder hammer and plasma cannon

Helbrute conversion

of total value 886pts on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the father of decay. Failure will bring with it the wrath of the gods and doom me to bear the Badge of Oathbreaker until year end.

Yes. I would have done by now, if I'd used my bloody brain and made the Scorpion Vow number 2. Ah well, lesson learnt for next year.

D'you think it's worth doing a recruitment post up in Amicus?

Dragonlover

A solid first week - although, recruiting a few more would be preferable. At least my vow is to come (and vows thereafter!). A vow in Amicus would definitely help as I'm relatively sure it has for both IK and BA.

At this rate, in terms of my vows, I may just post a long list and get you all to pick :lol: How's that for community participation?

Archived