+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Well as we are still celebrating... 

200_s.gif

http://esq.h-cdn.co/assets/cm/15/06/54d3ea4566b38_-_headbanging_waynes_world.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/918c9eb584463d2d557b6d75ae01d1c7/tumblr_n07exkruNA1rgqhzqo1_500.gif

http://www.terrorizer.com/terrorizerwordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/abbath-crab-walk-o.gif

And that folks, is how to win an ETL! With grace, style and sacrifices to the gods!

Well played everyone! Same time next year?

Dragonlover

Hahaha that first line is gthe funniest thing I've read all day. 'Grace and style'... *snort* 

Also: yes, same time next year. Where I plan on painting several super heavies in one vow, because I want one of those 3000 points badges in my siggy. ;)

And that folks, is how to win an ETL! With grace, style and sacrifices to the gods!

Well played everyone! Same time next year?

Dragonlover

Hahaha that first line is gthe funniest thing I've read all day. 'Grace and style'... *snort*

Also: yes, same time next year. Where I plan on painting several super heavies in one vow, because I want one of those 3000 points badges in my siggy. ;)

One of the best things is updating your signature after a good effort in one of these competitions!

Reread the final report, great reading! By the looks of things, I think I had the third highest completion, and second highest of those who vowed the full five vows: pretty proud of that in itself.

great job everyone, you know this means we will have to keep this up, cant lose the titel now, ill be there next year too.

and speaking of prev ETL we had a chaosy alternate version of the custos fidei banner to go with our primus inter pares banner, will we get that again? and also another question did i get a badge of the Hero?

^^ What Melek said

Time to start building things for the Call, deffo need some Noise Marines... 

http://i.imgur.com/nofYHRb.jpg

Think they will need a Rhino decked out like a Mayhem/Gorgoroth stage show :p

I thought it was supposed to be a close call these last few weeks, those stats say otherwise ! Good work all !

Well there were two factors that both of them manifested in the last week. First the HH had a large amount of penalty points - some 9k as a matter of fact. This you can never be sure about until the event is over and given that it is the first time that such a large amount of points were lost it is reasonable to have expected a last minute turnaround. As it happened the turnaround did not happen and the points were lost. The second element was the massive consolidation of Chaos in the last week. With 33k points in the week not only you managed to boost your total way high but also increase your completion rate too.

Having said all that (and because of last week's push) Chaos would have won on even an unmodified basis!

So congratulations filthy heretics, this time you won... again... But next time, in the fifth anniversary of the ETL, the Glorious First will seek revenge and will stop at nothing. So enjoy while you can...

great job everyone, you know this means we will have to keep this up, cant lose the titel now, ill be there next year too.

and speaking of prev ETL we had a chaosy alternate version of the custos fidei banner to go with our primus inter pares banner, will we get that again? and also another question did i get a badge of the Hero?

Forté answered the first. The answer to the second is right here, buddy, in the second post of the final report.

Also, Steve, you're insane. How many points did you complete during the ETLs all together?

Archived