+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

great job everyone, you know this means we will have to keep this up, cant lose the titel now, ill be there next year too.

and speaking of prev ETL we had a chaosy alternate version of the custos fidei banner to go with our primus inter pares banner, will we get that again? and also another question did i get a badge of the Hero?

Forté answered the first. The answer to the second is right here, buddy, in the second post of the final report.

Also, Steve, you're insane. How many points did you complete during the ETLs all together?

just shy of 55k over the past 4 years.

Within the next couple days I'll be starting the thread for my penitence vow.

I'm gonna need a few gallons of Slaneeshy pink for a 2k army. Atleast it'll be auctioned for a good cause.

Congratulations everyone, we beat'em good. (I'm glad I was able to complete my only vow before rl kicked me down then ran me over)

and speaking of prev ETL we had a chaosy alternate version of the custos fidei banner to go with our primus inter pares banner, will we get that again? and also another question did i get a badge of the Hero?

That was an edit I did last year. I'll see what I can do but bare in mind that last year I wasn't working so had much more time on my hands.

VICTORY!! (again). Way to go everyone. That truly was an epic comeback!

And, for me to get a 'Badge of the Artificer' award, as well, is such an honour considering the phenomenal quality of work produced in this ETL.

So, thanks Captain Semper, and congratulations to everyone who fought for chaos. Be sure to let it go to your heads!

great job everyone, you know this means we will have to keep this up, cant lose the titel now, ill be there next year too.

Forté answered the first. The answer to the second is right here, buddy, in the second post of the final report.

Also, Steve, you're insane. How many points did you complete during the ETLs all together?

just shy of 55k over the past 4 years.

Hitting 70k next year will be good :P

Hopefully we'll be welcoming more people back to the fold too. The prospective lure of winning three years in a row...

I don't know whether to have a mild panic attack or not.......

Checking out Teetengee's completed model totals, he had me at 82.

So I double checked out of curiosity....So - 27 Khorne, 7 Fallen, 54 IW........

That's 88...... WAIT ! I've subconsciously completed 88 models ?! That's some heavy Khornate resonance !

(Teetengee went by models vowed, therefore he didn't know about the 6 proxies which weren't costed O_o)

I swear this wasn't intentional, and my realisation this evening has raised certain......concerns. wacko.png Definitely going White Scar asap.

I don't know whether to have a mild panic attack or not.......

Checking out Teetengee's completed model totals, he had me at 82.

So I double checked out of curiosity....So - 27 Khorne, 7 Fallen, 54 IW........

That's 88...... WAIT ! I've subconsciously completed 88 models ?! That's some heavy Khornate resonance !

(Teetengee went by models vowed, therefore he didn't know about the 6 proxies which weren't costed O_o)

I swear this wasn't intentional, and my realisation this evening has raised certain......concerns. wacko.png Definitely going White Scar asap.

I included them in the OOC vows, but didn't include them in your total models vowed.

Did we ever do a vertical version of last years Call banner? I can't fit the Primus Inter Pares in without it going to the next line, which looks really ugly.

Dragonlover

Yes we did, a few comments below the Conclusion post in the CoC 2014 thread. Here

We need more Dancing! 

And more toughts, 

I decided that next year, going to not paint 3 Forge Finds again, although they are alot of points... its a time intensive amount of trim. Need to work out units I can paint in 5-6 hours, will help to increase my output... 

Gosh jolly, Batman, you asked for more dancing?

http://media.giphy.com/media/ITnn2IenMv7SE/giphy.gif

Yeah, next year I'm going to try and do a 3000 points vow with a couple of Super heavies. I haven't painted regular marines for a while now, and when I'm done with those coming next year, I guess I'm ready for some big´ol tanks and walkers again. 

+++ INCOMING TRANSMISSION +++

Vid log taken of the heretic priest taken after the slaughter at the Temple of the Emperors Tears

+++ LOADING +++

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-GJDRqrPIdVU/VW4QCwf9zAI/AAAAAAAAcdY/jKW9ojFCTNY/s1600/ob_7af278_repositorio-obj-1415-1382020773.gif

HERE'S TO VICTORY!!!

http://media.giphy.com/media/iLqpYAbKGOrqU/giphy.gif

Wonderful job on all the vows, brothers (and sisters), hopefully I can make a bigger commitment next year. I really want to do a 3000 point vow, and that'll probably be what happens.

Archived