+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Horus Heresy Strategium+++

Phew... that was a first update to remember... geek.gif

Excellent guys, excellent. Please check the first page to make sure your status is correctly represented.

I AlphariusOmegon108 vow the following content of models, the second legion shall rise and rule! The lost and forgotten shall have their revenge!!!

the planned models I will vow in the next three coming months:

Icarion (mortarion count as)

9 deathshroud

5 grave wardens

5 thallax

10 palatine blades

10 man heavy supprot squad with Lascannons

20 tactical marines

3 compemptors

eidolon

2 Magoses

2 lasfire sections

2 Vellatris storm sections

3 laser destroyer rapiers

3 thudd gun rapiers

5 man terminator command squad

4 preators (3 AA armored and one terminator armored)

5 man destroyer unit

Legate commander

Named S.A. character (forgot his name biggrin.png )

S.A. command squad

(I have not written the upgrades here, alot of upgrades are spread across the units)

All in all, this is 6390 pts of models! 3 months should be enough to finish this... Pics will be coming soon!

All of this shall be finished before the 1st of August, know no fear!

EDIT: I just read I can vow only upto 3000 points per vow, can I just do a little list what I will do per month? Like may:... then Juny:... and July:...?

EDIT NR 2 (yep):

Then for the "first" vow:

5 grave wardens

20 tacticals

3 comptemptors

Terminator command squad

5 man destroyer unit

Icarion (mortarion)

9 deathshroud

10 lascannon squad

this is 2855 pts, guess that will be my first vow then.

Please note that if you can raise it to 3,000 you'll be eligible for the Badge of the Hero. Just pointing it out in case you're interested. I'll allow a change in your vow if you choose to go down this way.

Am I correct in thinking we can make as many vows as we like as long as we vow after completion of one?

You can only do 5 vows max. Each vow is capped to 3,000pts. But you are correct you can only start on a new vow only after you have declared the previous one complete.

I Capitano of the VIII Legion

Do hear by swear to paint:

Two Legion Tactical squads numbering ten men each
One Legion Raiper laser destroyer
Two Legion Moritat

This will be vow one as I have over 3000 hh modes to paint

Please work out the exact amount of points and edit your initial post to reflect that. When you do that, let me know so I can update the first page.

I Brother Severoth, declare that I will finish these 11 Despoilers and finish these Skull Crushers who will be used as blood crushers for when they introduce Daemons into 30k.

I will need the points for the Despoilers... When you work them out edit your post and give me a heads-up to update the first page.

I Gizur of the XVIIth Legion join the E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one (1) Siege Breaker.

As above, please work out the points and let me know... Oh, and edit them in your vow.

I Noigrim, vow to complete

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-KmXoowRAAtQ/VUNMFybgFVI/AAAAAAAAHkE/kPoYCqW5zxM/s1600/red-marble.jpg

before the end of May

Good luck noigrim - impressive image there! drool.gif But, as above, I need the points. Work them out and let me know please.

PLEASE NOTE: when you get the before pics PLEASE edit them (or link them) in your initial vow post so we get everything in one place. Thanks

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I Smokey Panda rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete: 

1x Armillius Dynat

1x 10 man Terror squad with Volkite Chargers, and Sgt with Nostraman Chainglaive

from The Horus Heresy books 1-4 of total value of 460 on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to The Alpha Legion and the Warmaster and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

Pictures will follow later today when I get home from work.

http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag49/dawnsparrow/20150501_183939_zpsfj3zkxp7.jpg

Dynat came in today with the knights for my next vow.

http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag49/dawnsparrow/20150505_184443_zps0fdgjgxp.jpg

All right brothers and sisters were off to a good start; now remember don't let procrastination set in and we should be fine.

I get home from my last fortnight on this job on the 8th of may. This means I have 3 days to get some gear ready before my next trip away.

I'll tackle the praevian siege breaker 10 recons dereddeo and 5 terminators in one sitting as there iron warriors and ultramarines and won't take long to complete.

That then puts me in position to finish building my Castellax and praetor while I wait for horus and my seekers to arrive

I will pretty it up later, but here is my initial pledge.

1x Alexis Polux
1x Contemptor Dreadnought with Kheres pattern assault cannon, heavy flamer, and extra armour.
Total: 275 points

I know it's small but I will add more pledges once these are complete, I promise.

Edit: incorrect points!

Edit 2: Initial pics.

I'M A HUGE IDIOT. I forgot to take "before" pics of Polux before I got partway in! I snapped where I was when I realized it, and took one of the base to show it was still unpainted. Fortunately I hadn't begun the Dreadnought yet. Hopefully this won't be a huge issue - I promise that he was completely unpainted prior to my vow.

gallery_64289_10544_77777.jpg

gallery_64289_10544_198761.jpg

gallery_64289_10544_148868.jpg

gallery_64289_10544_312503.jpg

Polux has since been completed, however I'm holding off on pics until the Dreadnought is finished. It's still WIP, though it's mostly detail work at this point. Lots of doodads on those Contemptors!

I The Prince hereby rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

15 Breachers: with Thunder-hammer/Artificers Sergeant and 3 Melta Guns.

1 Land Raider Proteus with Extra Armour and Ceramite.

10 Phalanx Wardens with 5 Power Axes and Sergeant with Fist/Artificers and Melta Bomb.

2 Legion Apothecaries with Artificers.

From the Horus Heresy Books 1-4, coming to the total of 1035 points, on or before 1st August 2015. Success will bring glory and profit to the Black Shields Mercenary Company (formerly known as Imperial Fists), whilst failure shall doom me to bear the badge of the Oathbreaker until the years end.

http://i740.photobucket.com/albums/xx50/PrinceSchneizel/DSC_2547_zpsodbeem2w.jpg

[behold - the chaos I shall make into order.] 

I, Carlson793, Master of Markings, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a Legion Vindicator (RT Era), Legion Sicaran Battle Tank, and Legion Deimos Predator Infernus, utilizing XVIIIth Legion Saturnyne Rams iconography, from the Legiones Astartes: Crusade Army List of total value 475 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to XVIIIth Legion and the Age of Darkness forum; failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

gallery_80588_10505_120567.jpg

Participants per forum: 

-Codex: 25 (18k)

-BAs: 17 (10k)

-DAs: 16 (14k)

-SWs: 6 (11k)

-Chaos: 20 (18k)

-IFOR: 23 (15k)

-HH: 35 (36k)

So it appears that the HH forum is making an impressive start and it will certainly be one of the forums to watch in this ETL. Not so much because of the high points count but on the high participation levels.

Currently the Age of Darkness/Horus Heresy forum has pledged twice as many points as any other forum! The important thing to remember is to make manageable vows that you can complete and not bite off more than you can chew.

I also want to stress that as much as I would love for this forum to win the ETL in overall points completed, don't just rush through your vows to get them done as quick as possible and move on to the next one. Complete them to a standard that you are proud of and won't regret rushing through at a later time - believe me, I've been there and that's one of the main reasons I take so long to build and paint anything.

Now we begin in earnest...

http://s24.postimg.org/3kcu1bupx/World_Eaters_Legion_Iconography.jpghttp://s24.postimg.org/z6mqy94jp/World_Eaters_Veteran_Legionary.jpg

I, Relict, master of the LXXVII Battle Company, III Echelon, XII Legion World Eaters, hereby answers the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and pledges to complete two Sicaran Battle Tanks, each equipped with (1) Auxiliary Drive (2) Armored Ceramite (3) Lascannon for a total of 410 points from The Horus Heresy: Massacre on or before August 1, 2015. Success shall bring eternal glory to the red-handed sons of Angron and the Age of Darkness forum. Failure shall condemn me to a bloody end at the hands of my brothers upon the red sand, with "Oath Breaker" as my only epitaph. 

http://s24.postimg.org/6shbedgzp/Sicaran_Battle_Tanks.jpg

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

I, The Eponymous M, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one five man Seeker Squad from the Horus Heresy Rulesbooks 1-4  of total value 175 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Lion and the 1st Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Nice, gentle manageable start... Watch me fail to get anything done for at least a month!

I Frozenfoods rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete for the glory of the XVIII;

1x Vulkan - 425 - Complete!

1x Primus Medicae in Terminator Armor (Firedrake with minor conversions) - 135 - Complete!

1x 8 man Firedrake Squad - 515 Complete!

2x Contemptor Dreadnought with dual Kheres Assault Cannon - 410 - Complete!

1x Contemptor Mortis Dreadnought with dual Lascannon - 185 - Complete!

2x Contemptor Dreadnought with dual CCW's - 430 - Complete!

1x Relic Spartan Assault Tank - 350

1x Sicarian Venator Tank Destroyer - 190

1x Sicarian Battle Tank - 135

1x Legion Deredeo Pattern Dreadnought, Anvilus Autocannon+ Aiolos Missile Launcher - 220 Complete!

2995 Total 2320 Completed - 77%

Points, before pics, etc to come. I've gotta crash or I'll be late for work in the morning.

med_gallery_81403_10063_77308.jpg

med_gallery_81403_10063_305640.jpg

med_gallery_81403_10063_7507.jpg

Wow! There is so much going on here and some truly excellent looking bits!

Will have my pledge in after I visit the grand opening in a couple of weeks

Just keep in mind that your first vow has to be made before June 1st in order to participate in the event.

I'd hate for you to miss out on the fun and I'd really hate for us to miss out on your amazing work :)

Awwww cheers buddy! But fear not! The open day is the 17th and will pledge that day once I know what I have got for the first vow. Pretty sure I know what I will be getting but want to make sure I have it first!

Edit: also cannot wait to see how those awesome wolves turn out!!

I, Guy both of the Owl and of the Moon, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete,

• x2 Castallx Battle Automata, one with Darkfire cannon
  • Thanatar Siege Automata
  • Spartan Assault Vehicle
  • x10 Gorgon/Cataphractii Terminators, pair LC's x2, Power fists x2, plasma blast guns x2 (if I can find another bit)
  • x10 Emperor’s Children Tactical Squad,

reserving the right to add to this vow as per the established rules, from Forgeworld’s, Horus Heresy, Age of Darkness, rules of total value of 1,175 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the shattered Iron Hands, Legio Cybernetica/Thagamata Omnisiah and Emperior’s Children, and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Wait a min – wear the badge till year end?  I’ve been wearing last year’s Oathbreaker badge until now?  *sigh*  Maybe there's an intrinsic relationship between fulfilling the vow and understanding the rules.  Or maybe not.

Cheers, -OMG

I Excessus, Harrowmaster of Splinter #379, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete listed units below from the Horus Heresy Crusade List of total value 905p on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Alpharius and the Alpha Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

1x Contemptor Mortis with 2x Kheres Assaultcannons

1x Contemptor with Multi-melta & Powerfist+heavy flamer

1x Sicaran Venator with Heavy Bolter sponsons

10x Support Marines with Volkite calivers and one power dagger for the sergeant

2x Apothecaries with power daggers

For the emperor!

Archived