+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Horus Heresy Strategium+++

Scratch that, I only have 5 Breachers. Maybe next year

Command Squad with Boarding Shields DONE!

GET ON DIS TRAIN FOO!

The command squad can only take combat shields. Or did that change that with Book IV?

Gah! You might be right :(

Count the boarding shields "as" combat shields...job done ;-)

Stretching involved, but after re-reading the rules, I suppose it's plausible. Well, unless Semper gives me the red flag, I'll go, find my camera, and get the squad ready for a vow.

Scratch that, I only have 5 Breachers. Maybe next year

Command Squad with Boarding Shields DONE!

GET ON DIS TRAIN FOO!

The command squad can only take combat shields. Or did that change that with Book IV?

Do it! :)

Question for the Captain: Is it alright to display our before and after shots in our pledge post or do you want a separate post for each? Also do we post those photos in this thread?

Well, the "before" and "after" photos (or links to them) must be posted in this thread - it'll be impossible for me to check all the WIP threads... It'll also be easier if you post (or edit in) your "before" pic in your initial vow post since it is already linked in the front page and have your "after" pic in the post where you declare your completion since I'm gonna link this in the first page too.

If they were iron habds you could could their fist as a combat shield AND an extra ccw

Forgive me, but I'm not sure what you just said, and I don't have access to the Iron Hands stuff at the moment. Shields of Iron Hands count both as shield and extra ccw?

If they were iron habds you could could their fist as a combat shield AND an extra ccw

Forgive me, but I'm not sure what you just said, and I don't have access to the Iron Hands stuff at the moment. Shields of Iron Hands count both as shield and extra ccw?

It was just a jest ;)

Update time, red and gold painted on the Blood crushers count as, waiting for their bases to arrive!

Night lords despoilers/Terror squad: finished the base coat/main color (stormy blue over kantor blue base) trim and symbol will be painted next.

more crushers

terror squad Pic 1

Terror lord

Terror squad

deciding image

It was just a jest msn-wink.gif

A jest? From an Iron Hand? Inconceivable!

Slow day today, brothers and sisters. However, good news nonetheless: Dim Dim and Brother Sanvael have tipped the total pledges above the 40,000 point mark. An excellent total, I must say, and one decidedly more than any other forum still. I look forward to more from the Heresy community. thumbsup.gif

I, Nevindar, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete

1 Castrmen Orth on foot
1 Sicaran Battle Tank with Lascannon sponsons

from the glorious era of the Heresy (for ease of reference, the red rules compendiums); for a total of 255 points (for vow number one). Success will bring Glory Eternal to the X Legion, The Gorgon and Medusa. Failure to complete this vow on or before August 1-2015 will bring eternal shame and doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker (and possibly force me to join with Horus...)

gallery_84024_10520_962376.jpg

Time to focus and... Not lose a head or two, as this Legion is wont to do

Hail Brothers!

I, Coabeous for my first post to The Bolter and The Chainsword will answer the call and Vow to raise,

290 10 tactical marines with full command

300   2 Dreadnoughts with Twin-linked Las-canon and Close Combat weapons

500   4 Legion Praetors with Artificer Armor and Paragon Blades (We have 4 worthy aspirants)

162   1 Legion Praetor in Terminator Armor, PB and Combi-W

1,252    Points

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a487/Coab_Evans/Facebook/WIP%2030K/11174371_1099453086751012_593151383371115567_o_zpseajnxqso.jpg

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a487/Coab_Evans/Facebook/WIP%2030K/11174436_1099455666750754_3235786200136855032_o_zpspq6plg9m.jpg

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a487/Coab_Evans/Facebook/WIP%2030K/10993110_1099455926750728_6136358708482938609_o_zpsdp23e7ea.jpg

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a487/Coab_Evans/Facebook/WIP%2030K/11078118_1099456236750697_7553079054813740532_o_zpsyjkddixb.jpg

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a487/Coab_Evans/Facebook/WIP%2030K/11182764_1099456576750663_2636915367154706292_o_zpsxnplfjxh.jpg

For the XIIIth,

Coabeous

My Thanks, Brother Ollis

Welcome to B&C, brother, and welcome to the ETL. A worthy entrance, I must say. happy.png

Edit - You may wish to work out the points, brother, for the vow to count towards the HH forum total.

New special rule for all the Iron hands "And they shall know no humor." Confers a -1 to all smiles, this effects both allied and enemy players.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/jeremy1391/Mobile%20Uploads/5E0B580E-48DF-4BDA-9980-BCF5FB0B9733_zpsgeuhemb1.png

I jeremy1391 answer the call of etenebraelux and vow to complete

Legio Delegatus: Fractal Harrow-Blade (RG); bolter; melta bombs; artificer armour; refractor field; 137

5 Destroyer Squad: missile launcher with rad missiles and suspensor web; Sergeant 175

7 Mor Deythan Strike Squad (RG): 5× combi weapon; 2× flamer 220

1 Dreadnought Talon: twin linked autocannon; twin linked autocannon 140

10 Tactical Squad: 10× bolter and additional CCW ; legion vexilla; Sergeant (power weapon; melta bombs; artificer armour) 205

8 Dark Fury Assault Squad (RG): Chooser Of The Slain (melta bombs) 270

from the Horus Heresy Books 1-4 of total value of 1147 pts on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Corax and the XIX Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/jeremy1391/Mobile%20Uploads/2DE69348-438E-4A8F-9438-0C5A2CA4432A_zpsiq9prrpc.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/jeremy1391/Mobile%20Uploads/BA5F0251-29DB-4FEA-A23A-CCF4284B54A2_zps9yvimr0z.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/jeremy1391/Mobile%20Uploads/249408B7-3887-41D3-B261-CF64BED7EA62_zpsm3l1dhxf.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/jeremy1391/Mobile%20Uploads/FFFCA1F4-163F-4D72-B547-A70C4196DEF6_zpscnaankbc.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/jeremy1391/Mobile%20Uploads/0B561BB1-EA72-495C-B1B6-D47D4C352BB0_zpstefnt1fe.jpg

That word. I don't think it means what you think it means ;)

I am supposed to post pics of my progress and stuff in my first post on this tread right??? (So I keep updating that all the time, right?)

You are supposed to post either the pictures or links to where you have posted pictures in this thread. You have to post the 'before' (the start) and 'after' (the finish) pics at the barest minimum. If you wish to more updates, then be my guest, but you don't have to.

I was the Iron-Bound, traitors of Ferrus's blood, Frankenstein madmen with multiple personalities.

I was the Malevolent, of the IV Centuria, King of Outcasts. Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead.

I was a King of a Thousand Heathens, a pirate king of spite and riches. Akan's smile still haunts the Maelstrom.

I was a child of Badab, Steel and Sky. I spat on society, when society turned it's back.

I am now, and forever, The Wolfhound of Old Earth. The Firstborn. Child of Terra, son of Perturabo, The Sword of Civilizations' End.

But old failures still follow me from the past. Failed ETL vows, Oaths of Moment, blackened in failure, despite my bitterness towards the 41st millennium.

This can not stand. I must atone for my past sins, or I can never clad myself in white to descend into the filth. In his terrible majesty, Praetor Semper has beckoned me with redemption, and I will not turn away. To cleanse my heart of my failures, yet remain true to my dedication to 30k, I was challenged to paint a III Legion warrior. Specifically, Saul Tarvitz.

But simply creating Saul is not enough. Too many times I have dreamt of a different chapter in the 30k realm, an alternate Heresy where the Primarchs were never found alive. I shall follow through with this madness, in model, paint, and story.

This is my Oath of Moment, and I shall not look away. I vow to create Legion Master Saul Tarvitz of the Palatine, Knight-King of the III Legion, Praetorian of Terra, and the Voice of the Emperor. He shall be accompanied with the history of the Palatine, in a universe where Chemos died, and the God-Child Fulgrim with it. With his creation, I am absolved. In the end, I hope to have the Legion Master of every Legion painted, with histories of their Legions in this insane universe.

VOW: Saul Tarvitz. Points: 135

I was the Iron-Bound, traitors of Ferrus's blood, Frankenstein madmen with multiple personalities.

I was the Malevolent, of the IV Centuria, King of Outcasts. Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead.

I was a King of a Thousand Heathens, a pirate king of spite and riches. Akan's smile still haunts the Maelstrom.

I was a child of Badab, Steel and Sky. I spat on society, when society turned it's back.

I am now, and forever, The Wolfhound of Old Earth. The Firstborn. Child of Terra, son of Perturabo, The Sword of Civilizations' End.

But old failures still follow me from the past. Failed ETL vows, Oaths of Moment, blackened in failure, despite my bitterness towards the 41st millennium.

This can not stand. I must atone for my past sins, or I can never clad myself in white to descend into the filth. In his terrible majesty, Praetor Semper has beckoned me with redemption, and I will not turn away. To cleanse my heart of my failures, yet remain true to my dedication to 30k, I was challenged to paint a III Legion warrior. Specifically, Saul Tarvitz.

But simply creating Saul is not enough. Too many times I have dreamt of a different chapter in the 30k realm, an alternate Heresy where the Primarchs were never found alive. I shall follow through with this madness, in model, paint, and story.

This is my Oath of Moment, and I shall not look away. I vow to create Legion Master Saul Tarvitz of the Palatine, Knight-King of the III Legion, Praetorian of Terra, and the Voice of the Emperor. He shall be accompanied with the history of the Palatine, in a universe where Chemos died, and the God-Child Fulgrim with it. With his creation, I am absolved. In the end, I hope to have the Legion Master of every Legion painted, with histories of their Legions in this insane universe.

VOW: Saul Tarvitz. Points: 135

Our captain has returned and we stand ready to follow him into hell and back.

But we can have 2 captains yeah???

We know Semper loyalty is to the 3rd now ;)

So an actual proper post (sort of)

I've ordered some we therein powders from kromlech and built the 1st Castellax out of 3, now I just need to get home and prime everything and pick a suitable helmet for my SoH praetor.

Any ideas???

Archived