+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Horus Heresy Strategium+++

Edit: Should have added the line VOW COMPLETE!

Sooo..how about that first vow of a tank, a tank-commander and a eh.... tank-puppy? Well, look no further than below this line of text!

gallery_84024_10520_868106.jpg
gallery_84024_10520_584262.jpg

//Nevindar

Strike another one for the Horus Heresy subforum! Well done nevindar! More points on the scoreboard, brother. That's what we like to see. :tu:

Sicaran finished

And there's a Sicaran! Now, if I can just get this Predator squadron done, I'll be in good shape, and can move on to the next vow!

The terminator sized Narthecium I got from the Gray Knights terminator box. Same thing with his headlamps.

Let me know if you need any assistance painting him. Mine was actually pretty simple.

Thanks for the hint. I wouldn't have thought about GK models but it fits perfectly. I'll finish my Terminators first, but I'm planning to build and paint my apothecary and PM right after that. I'll contact you then. Thanks again !

I have some stuff.... Gimme a day to recover then I'll start anew.

Try to squeeze the points into it, eh? Really cram them in, like you're trying to get a square peg into a round hole. :lol:

Good to hear you're game for another vow. :tu:

Whoops. Nearly forgot the daily round up. blush.png

Congratulations to nevindar, jeremy1391 and Smokey Panda for completing their vows, and a big welcome to Khârn the Bloody and his World Eaters. Also props to everyone who has been updating their vows, it's good to see progress continuing apace.

• Pledged total: 64,545 points
  • Completed total: 4,897 points
  • Vows completed: 5

hell yes boys were making progress with completions coming through, so lets not drop the ball and try get another pledge in each.

nothing super over the top but every land raider helps thumbsup.gif

now im lucky enough to have taken another day of "sick" and managed to get the ultras up to this point;

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/Mobile%20Uploads/20150513_114721_zpscnxayebb.jpg

now ive just washed them in army painter strong tone and once it dries ill highlight fine detail and do the faces.

feels good to get another unit finished, now ill move onto the dereddeo and sons of horus seekers and recon marines.

p.s. good hussel everybody.

Ok deep breath here we go....

I jeremy1391 answer the call of E Tenebrae Lux and vow to complete

Sigismund 230

Legion Champion: Artificer Armour; Power Sword; Boarding Shield 120

Forge Lord: Conversion Beamer 120

Apothecarion Detachment

• Legion Apothecary 45

• Legion Apothecary 45

Templar brethren squad

4 Templars: 4× Combat shield; Legion Vexilla; Melta bombs; + 1 Chapter Champion (Solarite Power Gauntlet; Combat Shield) 245

Veteran tactical squad

7 Veterans: Plasma Gun; Legion Vexilla; Melta Bombs 205

1,010 points

Before August 1st otherwise I'll bear the banner of shame.

(Pictures to follow tomorrow)

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/jeremy1391/Mobile%20Uploads/4A7840F5-54E1-4F86-94A8-C049D8BB8982_zpsw9k6na3t.jpg

great work brother cant wait to see you get even more done thumbsup.gif

well I think ive finally got a shade of sea green im happy with;

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/Mobile%20Uploads/20150513_124904_zpsaqggvhmt.jpg

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/Mobile%20Uploads/20150513_125216_zpszhovplr5.jpg

much better once they have shading

next up is dereddeo

Here goes nothing.

gallery_26119_10845_1352.jpg

I shall vow to complete the following before the 1st August 2015:

• Legion Praetor - Iron Halo, Paragon Blade, Power Fist
    • 170 points
  • Legion Veteran Squad - 10 marines, 2 plasma guns, vexilla, Veteran Sergeant with artificer armour and power fist
    • 255 points

For a grand total of 425 points. For the Thirteenth Legion!

Sorry to hear about the knee (it wasn't an arrow was it? teehee.gif). If you are going to have spare Horus bitz... what are you going to do with them? huh.png

Archived