+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Horus Heresy Strategium+++

I, Ilmarinen, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a Legion Champion from the Legiones Astartes Crusade Army List, of total value 115 points, on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Legio XIII and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

gallery_4484_10846_32108.jpg

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140413071606/warhammer40k/images/5/53/IW_Pre-Heresy_Livery.jpg

I Rolltonotdie rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete

• Legion Moritat with Volkite Charger, 2x Volkite Serpenta & Refractor Field (125pts)
  • Legion Heavy Support Squad with Nuncio Voc, Augury Scanner, Power Weap & 9x Volkite Culverins (240pts)
  • Legion Contemptor Dreadnought with Plasma Cannon & Plasma Blaster (205pts)
  • Legion Typhon Siege Tank with Lascannons, Armoured Ceramite & Havoc Launcher (425pts)

from The Legions Astartes Crusade Armylist of total value 995 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to The IVth Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end!

Welcome to the forums, sister, and welcome to the ETL. thumbsup.gif

Edit - I've just figured out that rolltonotdie (AC101) and Ilmarinen (Hyperion) are the first reinforcements from The First Expedition! Welcome to you both! Glad to have you on board. :D

Welcome to the forums, sister, and welcome to the ETL. thumbsup.gif

Edit - I've just figured out that rolltonotdie (AC101) and Ilmarinen (Hyperion) are the first reinforcements from The First Expedition! Welcome to you both! Glad to have you on board. biggrin.png

Thanks! I've been lurking on here for a good few years intermittently, when it was posted over on TFE it seemed like a good reason to finally sign up! And motivate me to get on with my army! :D

I used to be quite active on B&C, but had a quiet spell for the past few years (not just here) - thanks for the warm welcome back! smile.png

No problem. A little inter-forum activity should be good for both forums, I think.

I used to be quite active on B&C, but had a quiet spell for the past few years (not just here) - thanks for the warm welcome back! smile.png

I remember your star phantoms. What legion wil you be painting your champion?

Given that Ultramarine specific stuff is available from FW by pre-order already, I'd say there's great potential for future vows. ;)

My vow got undercoated today..

http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp282/PoomW/Krios01%2003.jpg

http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp282/PoomW/its%20something.jpg

http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp282/PoomW/its%20something.jpg

I feel so much better about my slow progress now. Thanks for that. :lol:

Hmm, must admit that electro shock therapy might be a deterrent when it comes to doing math.. Ah well, more or less done with the math, vowing after sleep. Mm blissful machine-sleep.. Like the legionnaires aboard the Thetis...

I can see great progress in the HH Strategium. Completions, new reinforcements ...

I think I will make a special badge for the "ETL Foreign Legion". This badge would be awarded to all the newcomers to the B&C from other Forums specifically to join the ETL! laugh.png

Welcome to all and keep painting those minis!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I think I will make a special badge for the "ETL Foreign Legion". This badge would be awarded to all the newcomers to the B&C from other Forums specifically to join the ETL! laugh.png

That actually sounds like a great idea. Especially if it becomes a common occurrence. Just imagine, the ETL becoming a multi-board event. That would be awesome.

HAHA!

... we grow strong :D

Once again, it's the daily update. ;)

• Pledged total: 67,090 points 
  • Completed total: 4,897 points
  • Vows completed: 5

Big welcome to our 'foreign legion' compatriots from The First Expedition (Ilmarinen and rolltonotdie) and let us welcome Reyner to the ETL. Also, Jeremy has made his second vow, thumbs up to you sir, and we are bearing down on the seventy thousand point mark. Fantastic news, if I do say so myself. 

Now, here's a little something. The winning faction in the first year, the Black Templars, completed just shy of 45,000 points. ETL II saw the Dark Angels win with a total of just over 58,000 points. Last year, it was the turn of Chaos to win with nearly double the completed points, standing at just over 98,000 points.

This year, let us see if we can improve on this record. Granted, Chaos had over one hundred thousand points vowed to them last year so we can't claim that as a first, but what we can do is claim the first victory total of over 100,000 completed points. What say you, brothers and sisters? Can we do this? This'll be the first year that a completion rate modifier will be applied to each forum - I would like our 'reach for the moon' goal to still get above 100,000 points after the modifier has been applied. Remember - this is still our race. ;)

Archived