+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Horus Heresy Strategium+++

So here are the starting pictures of my vow, showing what i have already got built, and the start of the Warhound.

gallery_33945_9541_1458216.jpg

Group shot of the Iron Hand models.

gallery_33945_9541_69913.jpg

Close up of the Primus Mediace (which i forgot to add 7 points to my vow for the combi-flamer, nevermind)

gallery_33945_9541_1115062.jpg

Ten undercoated Tech-Thralls

gallery_33945_9541_21516.jpg

One part built Cerastus Knight Lancer with panels left off for easier painting.

gallery_33945_9541_14711.jpg

The start of a base for the previously mentioned Knight.

gallery_33945_9541_892001.jpg

And some feet.

Most of these baring the feet have now been undercoated, and the painting progresses slowly. More info when i get some more done, and good work to everybody else who is involved in this adventure.

Cheers

I found wally

By the by. General question here. 

Would a Legion Falchion built out of a Baneblade, Stormwolf and my bitzbox count as a conversion or scratch build for ETL

*Edited due to a failing language servitor

I think, if you have a donor vehicle and your changing it to represent something else (a legal unit, of course) that would count as a conversion. But that's my take. Semper is the word of God in the ETL, so it's best to hear from him, really.

I think, if you have a donor vehicle and your changing it to represent something else (a legal unit, of course) that would count as a conversion. But that's my take. Semper is the word of God in the ETL, so it's best to hear from him, really.

WORD OF GOD!? We're in 30k Brother! There are No Gods! DEATH TO THIS FALSE BELIEF!

msn-wink.gif

:p

Fair enough. I'll await judgement ^^ Not like I will start it before the vow is completed and... truth be told..I've had the baneblade since the midnight event of my local GW of the original Apocalypse release... 

@slipstreams LOL

WORD OF GOD!? We're in 30k Brother! There are No Gods! DEATH TO THIS FALSE BELIEF!

msn-wink.gif

tongue.png

Slips .... you should speak with Euphrati Keeler :P

msn-wink.gif

tongue.png

Slips .... you should speak with Euphrati Keeler tongue.png

Well, if you want to consign someone to a Death that badly for going against the Imperial Truth...*Powers Up Serpenta and Solarite Gauntlet*

:p

OT: Haven't had much progress with my Vow :( Been bogged down with so much Project Work for School and being Called in for work 3 Weekends in a Row (for like, the first time in 4 Months..) has really whittled down my remaining free time..

I might have some progress today or at some point over the weekend, Hopefully!

@chaplain Mortis - updated the post with some better pictures! I always wanted to some Death Guard, but I tend to not want to do an army that any friend plays. Fortunately, my best mate decided to sell up before he started so I took the project on, happily :)

I'll get back to my Fists eventually, but these gus I can weather to death and they still work!

Yeah I'm working on an army that's based around the traitors deployedon Istvaan III, so adding some World Eaters and Emperor's Children eventually.

Sergeant was one of the first guys I did, and the weathering was somewhat heavy handed! Hence him and the first 4 (not pictured yet) were uber weathered, and the next 4 are the guys I've posted, who seem conservative in comparison.

Certainly the most fun I've pretty much ever had painting. Always used to be a chore before but the DG have turned it around for me.

I, Rage of Khorne, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux IV, and for my first pledge I will do the following models:

• Raven Guard Stormbird (275)
  • Raven Guard Contemptor (180)
  • 1 Dark Mechanicum Converted KRIOS (125)
  • Dark Mechanicum Converted KRIOS Venator (300)
  • 1 Dark Mechanicum Magos (175)

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j352/Rage_of_Khorne666/IMG_7176_zpsqyg7n3kk.jpg

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j352/Rage_of_Khorne666/IMG_7177_zpsiprhdxe0.jpg

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j352/Rage_of_Khorne666/IMG_7181_zpsnlbx0fdh.jpg

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j352/Rage_of_Khorne666/IMG_7185_zpskkyzq8ub.jpg

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j352/Rage_of_Khorne666/Storm%20Bird_zpsgcpx96ay.jpg

More progress. Slowly but surely. *DEEP BREATH* One subassembly at a time, so the task ahead does not appear daunting.

http://s1.postimg.org/yjond3z6n/Full_Size_Render_2.jpg

http://s1.postimg.org/rui3x3dun/Full_Size_Render_3.jpg

@ Nevindar: Well you're on the way to become a Hero of the ETL! :o Now regarding the Falchion... If there is no component of the original Falchion in there it's hardly a conversion... Then again it's not a scratch build either - in that you are using existing components ...I'd be more comfortable if you were to price it as a Baneblade.

@ grand_master85: Welcome - a huge vow there... Just in case you missed it, if you pledge the maximum 3,000 points you'll be eligible for the badge of the Hero (on top of any other badges you may win). I see you went for 2,890 but if you want to raise your vow to 3,000 I'll allow it - totally up to you.

@ Rage of Khorne: Way to go - some great "count-as" there... I'm a bit concerned that they are far too removed from the originals though... I'll PM you.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

@ grand_master85: Welcome - a huge vow there... Just in case you missed it, if you pledge the maximum 3,000 points you'll be eligible for the badge of the Hero (on top of any other badges you may win). I see you went for 2,890 but if you want to raise your vow to 3,000 I'll allow it - totally up to you.

@ grand_master85 - Now who could say no to an offer like that? All you have to do is squeeze another 110 points out of it. Do iiittt. Be a hero. ;)

Oh my. Well, here's a thing: I was rooting around for the odd bit or two for WarriorFish and, in a random box, I found five mk4 tacticals (fully assembled and sprayed black), two praetors that I bought off ebay on a whim aaaages ago and five... wait for it... Ashen Circle. Also bought on a whim a while back from ebay. This was not what I was looking for! :lol

@Captain Semper Well I aim to be a hero for sure! and thanks for the "ruling" on the Falchion. Considering the nature of the build I thought it was prudent to ask. I will focus on my second vow for now and maybe enter it as a baneblade or outside the competition later.  :)

@Olis Well ain't that a lovely feeling, finding random stuff like that? I found an assembled drop pod and... eh [/heresy] sprues of non-squats from a warhammer starter box [/end heresy] all of them. No recollection of ever purchasing them.

@grand_master25 What is an additional 110 points anyhow? Join me in the chase to become a HERO OF THE PEOPLE...eh... Hero of something at the very least

Archived