+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Horus Heresy Strategium+++

Well who knows what could come out of tge woodwork, but now is definitely time to focus on clearing vows and obtaining a high completion rate.

Remember boys and girls focus on manageable size vows, I know we have some super heavies on the way but right now we need our bread and butter vows completed

Finished the Last Dreadnought of my Pledge!

So that means I've got: Polux, 2 Contemptors and Deredeo Done so far.

2015 05 29 00.33.38

Kinda Regret putting Druchii Violet over the Warplock Bronze. Dulled it down a bit too much and removed a lot of the Shine. Oh well :p

Hot damn Kor'Vesh that's one of the best sicirans I've seen any chance on your green recipe?

Thanks so much Kurama - means a lot, though I think some of the work on here puts me to shame!

So, I want to have a complex mixture for my green, but I don't. I think this is just the most realistic picture I've got of it so far. Anyway - black undercoat, Waaagh Flesh base (for coverage), then a good layer of Warpstone glow. This gets washed with Biel-Tan green (important for the depth of colour), then I edge highlight with 50:50 warpstone and moot green. Finally just pick out extreme edges with moot green.

Olis - If we've got a few more vows tonight I'll pledge my 200 point contemptor - its not exactly helping much though!

Late, but not too late! Also my first ETL, so if I missed anything please inform me.

I Packe rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1x Spartan Assault Tank, 1x Sicaran Venerator and 5x Grave Wardens (or are they to much painted) from Legion Astartes Crussade Army List and Istvaan Campaing Legions and  of total value 685 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Death Guard and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

Before:

These are the ones I am uncertain of. I am considering these since this is very early stage, for me.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee101/packe93/Death%20Guard/IMG_8484_zps9oyj9tsj.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee101/packe93/Death%20Guard/IMG_8486_zpsm2adtg7m.jpg

Spartan and Venerator

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee101/packe93/Death%20Guard/IMG_8487_zpseqfucoem.jpg

Great to see you and your Deathguard here Packe :-)

@Zujara...well done on vow complete, great stuff

@Capitano..same to you mate...well done on vow complete and impressive haul of minis

@Slipstreams...fantastic contemptor as always ;-)

@Kor'Vesh... Stunning sicaran..and 200 points is 200 points :-)... Vow the contemptor haha

As an aside...anychance we can up our "like" limit per day...i run out with in 5 minutes just on this thread lol

Such impressive work everyday here guys...so good to see all the talent on display

And nearly 100,000 points already.... Suppose we can guess the guys from forgeworld will be enjoying hefty bonuses in there pay packets this summer hahaha

Thank you Mortis, I thought I had to take the chance atleast once.

I did not notice it was you at first though, you avatar is new. :)

So I assume it is okay to take the Grave Wardens then?

Looking good everybody - Welcome to the Team Packe. You're just in time. Well done Capitano and Zujara. Would you like to vow? Perhaps a points-dense tank or two? ;)

@ spu00sed

They are the, "trying to get this piece of crap together" for 50p.

@ Olis

Thank you! biggrin.png I "missed" last year so this year I am going to make it!

Apothecary and Contemptor done:

http://s11.postimg.org/s6rt75asz/100_2117.jpg

http://s11.postimg.org/h9lw4mynn/100_2119.jpg

Tactical and Outriders to follow :)

So, I got the camo on my two superheavies done:

Baneblade Shadowsword Camo Finished

Now, to get in there and do all the details... and the tracks... and all those small details...

Time for vow 2!

I Zujara rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete

Lorgar

High Chaplain Erebus

Kor Phaeron

Legion Tactical Squad: 11 men, Legion Vexilla, Sergeant w/ Heavy Chainsword

from Horus Heresy of total value 900 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to Lorgar and the XVIIth Legion  and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af182/Zujara/Word%20Bearers/vow2_zpsuevlhnht.jpg

I was wrong, brothers and sisters! We have three more days - 17.00 GMT June 1st is the recruitment deadline! We can break 100,000 points! I know we can! woot.gif

It's running fairly late, brothers and sisters, so I'll refrain from doing break-down of the Weekly update until tomorrow. In the meantime, we'll have ourselves a regular daily update, instead. Congratulations to Capitano and Zujara on their completed vows, and props to Zujara for he decent sized revow. :tu:

We'd also like to welcome Packe to the Team - never too late, brother. Well, unless you try to pledge after the 1st, that is. :lol:

Bear in mind these tabulated numbers will differ from the Weekly update.

• Pledged total: 94,468 points
  • Completed total: 19,958 points
  • Vows completed: 20
  • Completion rate: 21.1%
  • Number of vows: 104
  • Average vow: 908 points

I have checked and double-checked the numbers on the front page. Apparently the completed total that I have calculated is most assuredly correct, and therefore our current completion rate is also correct. Which means that everyone should bear in mind that however favourable the assessment is tomorrow, it is actually even better than that as the numbers tell us. Really well done to you all so far, Team. Really well done. cool.png

Week 4? God-Emperor, I'm floundering so badly on my vow. *sigh*

Dude, I'm waiving my pom-poms around here like a madman. I could do with some back up. :P

I, Arkangilo, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one squad of ten rogue trader era mk VI space marine Veteran Tactical Squad from Horus Heresy books, with a missile launcher, 8 bolters, a power axe, and a sergeant with a powerfirst and banner, of total value of 260 points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the IX Legion, and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

+Edit+

Banner = Backpack Banner

first squad done, 1 more and a consul to do and I'll be done my first pledge!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/shadow/40kstuff/CF6C2D75-9106-4982-A171-49C2C8D5AEEE_zpslcxlnalm.jpg

Archived