+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Horus Heresy Strategium+++

Seriously guys pull the collective sticks out of your arses and get cracking I would like to get inked for our etl victory!

Don't make me cranky or our burn the lot of you one at a time!

Come on AOD's - Kurama wants to enjoy his hols!

Although letting Chaos win/lose started with you lot, didn't it:-P

Seriously guys pull the collective sticks out of your arses and get cracking I would like to get inked for our etl victory!

Don't make me cranky or our burn the lot of you one at a time!

Come on AOD's - Kurama wants to enjoy his hols!

Although letting Chaos win/lose started with you lot, didn't it:-P

Posted · Hidden by Brother Tyler, July 26, 2015 - Offering money/donations for this forum to *not* win the ETL
Hidden by Brother Tyler, July 26, 2015 - Offering money/donations for this forum to *not* win the ETL

Greetings, Heresy Veterans, in this, the final week of ETL.  It is I, Malisteen, of the Chaos forums!  I really have to hand it to you all, you've put up a good fight, and even now, at the end, you are still within striking distance of victory.  Cheers for you!  Of course, we know you won't win.  Victory will once again go to the dark powers of chaos, another bauble to adorn the Despoiler's trophy racks.

What's that? You... You think you could still win? Well, I'm certainly not going to tell you such a victory is impossible, not if you won't listen to your own hearts, which already know this to be true.  Instead I shall appeal to your minds.  We are, after all, rational beings.  Have you considered what a Heresy Forum victory in this ETL would cost these forums?  The rich prize of US currency that you would avert? Did you not know that these forums would rake in a stunning windfall of FIFTY AMERICAN DOLLARS should Chaos remain in first place and claim the ultimate prize, at a time when such absurdly generous donations are most needed?

Let that sink into your minds as you work on your vows.  Let the knowledge that victory for you would mean a loss for all slow your hands and drain your motivation away.  Surely losing to chaos is no shame if it means the forum as a whole would flourish?  It's no shame to come in second.  Painting is hard work, nobody would blame you if you couldn't quite finish in time.  Hell, with the mighty influx of funding that awaits, they might even thank you!  After all, who would pay to keep this boat afloat if the Heresy boards win the ETL?  Nobody, that's who.  So do yourself and everyone you know a favor.  Put down the brush.  Catch up on that sleep you've been missing.  Watch some cartoons.  Let Chaos win their silly forum game, you're above all that.

I have returned to the glorious field of battle that is AOD B&C. 

New job means much more money to spend on doing what I love... :D

Just one Sicaran left until my vow is complete... I. WILL. NOT. FAIL. 

I have returned to the glorious field of battle that is AOD B&C.

New job means much more money to spend on doing what I love... :D

Just one Sicaran left until my vow is complete... I. WILL. NOT. FAIL.

You better not fail you glorious son of the XIIth

Archived