+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Horus Heresy Strategium+++

I have muscle spasms, nerve damage, and now, a cast over my dominant hand. Still painting.

What's y'all's excuse? msn-wink.gif

Uhhmmm... Buying a house for my extremely hot but crazy-ass wife!!! In which not only do I get a man-cave (double garage to do with as I wish) but a small paint/model study room inside the house too!!!

So yeah solicitors, estate agents, wife, bank... Lots of negotiating has been sucking away my paint time, but now in the relative safety of work I will try to crack on.

Gotten this far with the Fellblade

Should I grey in the black areas, or do you think they look okay as black?
I am also considering another design just forward of the quad lascannons, like an eagle or raven to represent the emperor. Might also do some celtic banding in the black rim of the turret, but not sure what to put on the top/ front of this behemoth. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Guys, you seriously need more completions... Make the final effort now - if you just complete your first vows it'll be enough to get you to the top!

Just do it! ;)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Make the final effort now

You know, if I put as much effort into actually painting as I do procrastinating, I should've finished my vow at the end of the first month. sweat.gif

Well, looks like I'm having to do the same thing I always do with absolutely everything - cram in two thirds of the work in the last few days. Have faith in me, brothers. I'll get you my 1% contribution even if it kills me means painting at night too. ;)

Well guys I'd love to see the end of this etl but that's it for me I'll be heading to the airport in a couple of hours and making my way to Europe.

Good luck and hopefully I return and we are victorious

My finished vow for the month.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j352/Rage_of_Khorne666/IMG_7260_zpslvs7vqjh.jpg

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j352/Rage_of_Khorne666/IMG_7235_zps6ngpjvnc.jpg

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j352/Rage_of_Khorne666/IMG_7277_zpsasosxmvs.jpg

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j352/Rage_of_Khorne666/IMG_7279_zpsweauebkr.jpg

Come on guys! If I, literally the slowest painter of all time can finish my vow I know you can!

They will sing of this final stand! Long live the Crusade!

Guys, you seriously need more completions... Make the final effort now - if you just complete your first vows it'll be enough to get you to the top!

Just do it! msn-wink.gif

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Not to annoy, but I noticed my pledge is yet to be listed as complete.

@rage of khorne Those eaters are excellent mate!

DimDim

@ Rage of Khorne: Well done! Beautiful stuff there! :tu:

@ DimDim: Should be ok now. :)

Now let's see some more of those marvellous HH minis arriving! C'mon everybody - will you let this slip out of your hands?

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I've failed miserably. Should have stopped with vow 1!

You can do it bro! ~4 Days to go! Just watch the Shia LeBoeuf video I linked!

I have the next couple days to paint so I will do a last sprint to the finish.

I will Pledge for my Vow 5 of E Tenebrae Lux IV:

• 1 Bloodthirster of Unfettered Fury Allied to my Word Bearers (250)
  • 1 Bloodthirster of Unsensate Rage Allied to my Word Bearers (275)
  • 1 Deredeo Dreadnought with Anvillus Autocannons (185)

Sorry for the little contribution this year ..

Don't apologize, you're adding to the completion rate. And that's what truly matters this year. And on that note those look bloody marvelous. Never feel like quality like that and an apology should ever be in the same thought brother.

Archived