+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Horus Heresy Strategium+++

I thought other subforums would not be able to pledge a Primarch as it is not in their current Codex.. Or did those parts of the rules change this time?

Hmm, seems that only extended to the Ad Mech (Mechanicum could be here or IFOR).

Hmmmmm.

Well, I think we did a stonking job regardless. So congrats to everyone! Let's hope we can thrash them next year. I'm already working on a XXth Legion force that will be the focus of the next ETL, now I have an airbrush and I'm getting that lovely metallic scheme down.

Now, how to work out adding those banners to my signature...

Last I checked Sanguinius wasn't in Codex: Blood Angels ;)

On  a more serious note however I think the fact that we in AoD have Primarchs is definitely offset by the cost of things. I mean it costs what? £90 tops for 30 tactical marines? Costs us £170 :p

I thought other subforums would not be able to pledge a Primarch as it is not in their current Codex.. Or did those parts of the rules change this time?

Hmm, seems that only extended to the Ad Mech (Mechanicum could be here or IFOR).

Hmmmmm.

Oh dear, poor 40k bros...

Still time to jump ship to the cool kids' club before next year!

We'll keep a seat open for you :D

30k all the way. Just can't get past the fact that Night Lords have night vision in 30k and not in 40k. Until that changes, Heresy is where I shall stay.

Nothing to do with the cookies?

30k all the way. Just can't get past the fact that Night Lords have night vision in 30k and not in 40k. Until that changes, Heresy is where I shall stay.

We don't need cookies. We just wait for someone else with cookies to happen along.

Then we jump him.

And we'll win that fight b/c a Talent for Murder exists in 30k as well.

We don't need cookies. We just wait for someone else with cookies to happen along.

Then we jump him.

And we'll win that fight b/c a Talent for Murder exists in 30k as well.

9defbc7ea3583914af9344bf04503c7d.jpg

I'll pledge a new 1555 army, thousand sons probably, I've already got Magnus from kabuki knights.

And I'll take a look at those HH plástica to be released un November

Archived