+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Astra Militarum Strategium+++

I like that Coffee, the late comers SH race I might even be able to win ;) Great to see you coming in with a big vow Pudel, I'm very much looking forward to seeing them done :tu: Good to see something from Baranov too, I do love Vostroyans and they've got some nice conversions too :)

We should take note of vampyre's devotion when such excellent work done in a small fraction of time is an "unfortuntely" :lol: Keep working hard comrades we're doing well and producing fine work :D

For those who have yet to vow, remember that time is running out and the doors will close in a matter of days. You don't need to even put up your WIP pictures, as long as you get a legal vow in before the closing date for entrants then you're in for the remainder and however many vows you'd like! :tu:

I'm actually really liking the look of the Knight without the armour plating. I wonder if I could use that as a basis for my XV101 idea...

As a basis for a who? Partner, you seem like you's a long way from home *banjo music softly plays*

XV101 Ironside, an experimental Riptide chassis I'd use the new shooty Knight rules to represent. Might even write up some house rules for it. :)

I also need to start on my Leman Russ Avenger house rules...

@ Sandypants: At last! I was kind of worried that the long streak of ETL wedding will be broken this year... All the best to you both! :)

@ WarriorFish: Now this is impressive! Big guns never tire! 

@ Pudelhund: A sizeable vow there - much need by the Guard! Welcome to ETL IV and good luck!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I Cod rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the following units of total value 485pts on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the PDF Regiment and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Vow 2: Guns in the Sky

Valkyrie with Multiple Rocket Pods, 135pts (GW Codex: Astra Militarum)

Vendetta 170pts (GW Codex: Astra Militarum)

Avenger Strike Fighter with Hellfury Missiles and Distinctive Paint Scheme, 180pts (FW Imperial Armour Aeronautica)

The avenger has been primed in blue and the valk and vendetta will be tomorrow too. I'm hoping to experiment with the colours on these, a similar blue to the tanks for vow 1 but different. Well will try anyway.

Good luck guardsmen, keep pushing forwards!

Progress Report

Halfway finished with this Knight. Here is picture proof that he's being worked on. The second picture is a closer shot of the same Knight for the same reason.

gallery_83709_10466_65624.jpg

gallery_83709_10466_69566.jpg

Put some clothes on that Knight! Nudes aren't allowed on the B&C! geek.gif

I Sinthos117 rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 3 Deathstrike Missile Launchers with dozer blades from Codex: Imperial Guard of total value 495pts on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the regiment and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

DeathStirkes

Thanks Semper, I never tire of big guns either so it's a good match msn-wink.gif

Fantastic to see Cod and Sinthos coming in with some very cool vows indeed - for hefty points too! This is why I'm so proud to be a member of the Guard section! biggrin.png Forwards to glory comrades let none stay your wrath!

It's the weekend everyone, that means more time for painting right? laugh.png

The plot thickens yet more! For those who may skip the update:

IMPERIAL FORCES
IFOR retains the second highest participation albeit with one more participant than the BAs, the third highest points pledged only 1,200pts behind Chaos. However they have a clear advantage in having the second highest completion rate and the highest vow turnover in the ETL at 20%! So, plenty of points pledged, average vow lower than average (a good thing in this context), high completion rate and the highest vow turnover. Loyal servants of the Emperor, you’re a candidate for the top position! Just use the last three days to get as many more recruits as possible!

This is great news! Let others see our devotion and be shamed, let's keep this going and keep returning to gain ever greater glory in more vows. I'm planning for a record fourth vow this ETL - what is your goal? :)

For those on the fence the closing date is upon us, take this change to get your foot in the door and join us in our pursuit of glory! Remember comrades that 100% is purely on us and our efforts - nobody can stop us claiming it if we want and this year it'll make a positive impact too! Pick up your paint and brushes soldiers there's work to be done! biggrin.png

Owing to a logistical failure by the Munitorium I was unable to paint the Hellhammer hull this week (I left the model 200km away from my painting corner) but I did manage to find the bag of track sections and crew so the week was not completely wasted smile.png

gallery_62353_10396_158099.jpg

This is the point where it all comes together now and I am quietly confident that the Hellhammer part of my vow will be complete by the end of next week and I can then start on the 3 Medusas.

I'll have a bit of extra money this month, The goal being to keep that money, as long as possible. However, I might use some of it to purchase a couple of chimeras and paint, to help me keep motivated, and thus allowing you all to keep motivated!

Let's keep the pressure on the enemy! We can't allow the foul hordes to beat us!

This is great news! Let others see our devotion and be shamed, let's keep this going and keep returning to gain ever greater glory in more vows. I'm planning for a record fourth vow this ETL - what is your goal? smile.png

My goal is to motivate and drive us onward to Victory! Let us continue our inexorable march forward! Let us push on, and leave those Astartes holding the ground we take !

Right with you Ulrik, first coat of green is done:

gallery_30308_10714_13587.jpg

Not bad, forgot how long it can take especially with all the extras thanks to magnetising. Once I've finished the green and the tracks the worst will be over and I'll be on the home straight :)

Well done all on your progress.

Good news from me, Progress has finally started on the 'Blade', with the tracks and barrels getting a good coating of Boltgun Metal, and having both the green and brown camo getting a layer of different shade. I also threw some red on the fuel drums too.

Unfortunately, in a wave of rage, my pictcaster/communication device met an untimely demise when challenged by a wall at great velocity (which the bloody phone lost!) so unfortunately no photos of progress for a temporary time unfortunately.

I have an additional oath.  I figured that I'm in an escalation league anyway and the other guys are MEQ/TEQ players who buy two grams of plastic and call it 2000 points so I have to do some benders and assemble/paint a crap ton in a short amount of time to keep up with the league.

I Pudelhund rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX, and in addition to my previous vow, I vow to complete 

1 (more) Leman Russ Exterminator

1 Enginseer + 3 Servitors

1 Bane Wolf

1 Leman Russ Vanquisher

from Codex Astra Militarum of total value of 528 Points on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the Omnissiah and the 29th Koshien Plasma Resurrection Guards and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Archived