+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Astra Militarum Strategium+++

It's good the Guard were not idle in the downtime, I even assembled a very small unit myself! So once more...

I Cod rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the following unit from Codex: Astra Militarum of total value 140pts on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the PDF Regiment and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Vow 4: Now or Never

Militarum Tempestus Commmand Squad with 4 x Melta Guns and Tempestor Prime with Plasma Pistol.

With only a week or so to go it will be tight, but doable if kept simple.

Good luck to any guardsmen still out there, we are almost home now!

I have absolute faith that Cod will complete. Those with outstanding vows should take note of his dedication to Emperor and regiment!

So. Who's next to report a completion? ;)

Would like to say myself Lord comissar, but still got psyker to go. But I will not fail.

Great completions from SW1, Wulfgar and gunmonkey. Great work guys enjoy watching the final completions roll in.

As the Lord Commissar states - time is getting short so look at finishing up soon so as to not fail at the last hurdle - the Commissariat does not tolerate failure!

Great work from everyone so far - the Emperor expects! :)

Trying to work out if I can fit in more painting time. Kids start their school holidays tomorrow and I've booked off a few weeks. But I won't have the usual hobby time when the young one has a nap and the others are at school.

Oh yes, and don't forget that's GMT, which the B&C may not be running on!

Don't overextend SW1, when in doubt play it safe. You wouldn't want to throw it all away by underestimating how much work another vow may take! I can also vouch for the relaxed ending to an ETL, my previous ones came pretty close to the deadline and it's much nicer to know I'm all done and to sit back to enjoy other's work :)

I guess I'm fortunate that as a member of the Mechanicus the Commissariat has no jurisdiction in my vow. tongue.png

That said, here's hoping everyone is feverishly working to finish their vows (for their own sakes)! laugh.png

Hey guys,

This is the last piece to my vow! Vow is now complete. Unfortunately with all the work I've had on I won't be able to complete another vow which is a real shame as I had loads I wanted to do.

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag98/shane874/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG-20150513-WA0006_zps3trv4mrr.jpg

You may be surprised where the commissariat has jurisdiction Vel ;)

Great work sandy, nice and gritty as Kriegers should be and with good details! Well done on your excellent contributions to the cause, take a break and enjoy the remaining ETL vows coming in. I expect to see you back in uniform in August though, ready to face His does once more :P

Lol ... The bolt rounds don't care where your based. Just that the job is done in a timely manner within regs. Also helps to have tea and biscuits available. ;)

Sorry for my absence, have been very busy with other things over this ETL so have not been able to find any time for painting :(

Still I've got the next few days off so I will at least be able to finish my initial vow!

This is the progress so far:

http://i.imgur.com/l4lcCOJ.jpg?1

It looks very clean and shiny at the moment but fear not it will be finished in a similar vein to this Baneblade i did for big guns never tire earlier in the year 

http://i.imgur.com/CUlzjJc.jpg?1

Well done guys, I will get the weekly update in today or tomorrow to make sure everything is back on track. You're doing very well so far - you still have the highest completion rate! :tu:

Just make sure you complete those second or subsequent vows - you don't want your previous vows to be nullified now, do you? 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Excellent news, I want us to keep the highest completion rate too! biggrin.png

Good to see you Ldorte, just make sure your vow is finished that's the important thing additional vows are bonuses smile.png A very nice model we have from Coffee too, looking forward to the final touches there thumbsup.gif Keep up the sterling efforts comrades, just over a week remains so give it your all for the last push!

Crumbs ... There's only 16 vows to be completed with some of those being subsequent vows. We know there's 2 that won't make it but how are the rest doing?

Is anyone going to sneak a cheeky extra in there?

Think it's time to egg on others in the other forums to over stretch themselves. ;)

Indeed, we've been eagerly awaiting this Baneblade for a while so it'd be a real shame to throw that hard work away with a failed follow up vow! There is about 8 days left, so unless you have a character model or something quick to do I doubt you'll get the time once you've finished your current vow? Unless you've booked a load of time off work or something laugh.png

Archived