+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Astra Militarum Strategium+++

And that's a wrap 4th Vow Complete.

Heres some close ups

gallery_72518_9307_614490.jpg

gallery_72518_9307_1055561.jpg

gallery_72518_9307_901117.jpg

Thats me done for this year, Its been great fun, cheers for all the encouragement guys and Cpt Semper for running this Juggernaught. I'm going to put my feet up, watch the rest of our awesome completions roll in and paint something with 6 limbs for a change of pace.

Semper, just checked mine. Everything looks good.

Just want to say thanks to you, and to all the other guys on the post. This has been my first time vowing. But it will not be my last. This has probably been the most productive painting I've had in a long while.

Everybody's work is really good. Each should be proud of your work, and together we have made the forum proud.

Well done guys.

More progress. I've got the majority done now. Aside from fiddling with highlights in places and gluing on the missing heavy bolter, the hull is finished. The turret is still in the same state it was yesterday, so I haven't bothered including it in the photos. I'll get the turret to the same stage as the hull tomorrow and then the Baneblade is "finished". There's still more I'd like to do on it though, so although it's perfectly acceptable for a completed vow, I'm going to continue to work on it right up until the end.

gallery_61651_10755_14724.jpg

gallery_61651_10755_61943.jpg

Some fine completions coming in at the right time Guard! yes.gif

Wish I had more related figures ready to contribute, but the following is all:

I Cod rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the following unit from Codex: Astra Militarum of total value 143pts on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to the PDF Regiment and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Vow 5: No guts no glory

Militarum Tempestus Scions (Squad of 9 kasrkin figures, counts as)

with Flamer, Grenade Launcher and Tempestor with Power Sword.

Good luck to those still painting, and to those relaxing... I will join you soon cool.png

Cod that's a brave finish your making. Good luck!!! ;) :tu:

Just as a quick update, IFOR now has a War Lord Titan finished thanks to the Admec!!! That's a jump of just under 5% completions for Admec in one model and roughly 2.5% increase for IFOR combined.

Fantastic completions! Very nice indeed, that flyer looks great the stripe and glowing looks very nice, well done sandy thumbsup.gif The base is good too but I can't help feeling it would be better used as actual terrain laugh.png Great to see you coming in too baz, your reds and whites are clearly a speciality but maybe I should add blue to that too? msn-wink.gif

Your Baneblade looks tantalisingly close to completion Toxic, I can't wait for the finished article! biggrin.png Cod...? I want you to know this isn't standard practice - I'm going to get a bolt shell and engrave your name on it especially. One way or another it will be a gift to you, how you receive it is entirely up to you... msn-wink.gif

I can finally say Vow 2 is finished.......

Theres a big WIP trail in my other thread but here are the finished shots. 

Ive still got to add the minis to the base but this is more of a diorama so Im not including these in the Vow as the base is done to how I would do it if it wasnt for show. 

Its been a fun build and paint but its the little stuff that consumes time. The pilots, door gunners, cockpit, lenses etc

Im looking forward to painting a couple of minis then onto two ebay russes that I won.

The finished bird

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f372/rbrewster101/IMG_5057_zpsm0elxjpt.jpg

Its fully magnitised too

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f372/rbrewster101/IMG_5064_zpsoqr3myti.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f372/rbrewster101/IMG_5062_zpsjxawh4l8.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f372/rbrewster101/IMG_5072_zpsanhzrlb1.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f372/rbrewster101/IMG_5065_zpscfxlajqy.jpg

So here we have Vow 1 and 2 together

Im done now so Im off for a lie down to recover from painters burn out from this week....

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f372/rbrewster101/IMG_5077_zpsd0f39umy.jpg

Well done Rich, well done indeed! This is a brilliant completion with some great detail and weathering. Even a humble scheme can look princely with the right attention such as this thumbsup.gif Another excellent completion to our cause, I look forward to your next work - especially the tanks :tu:

For the rest of you; not long remains now as we're a couple of days from the end! It has been a great ETL so far so try and make sure you go out on a high. The best completion rate is ours for the taking should we want it, and with it comes our best shot at winning.You can be proud to say you did your bit, if not... well, here's Cod's special gift. I can always make more msn-wink.gif

gallery_30308_9518_4008.png

Very nice work Rich, it looks amazing. I don't quite know how you did it, but one of my next hobby purchases is going to be an airbrush, as I'll need it for the massive amount of vehicles I have planned...

Fantastic work all, and Cod, I have faith in you, I know you'll complete them! Sit down with a beer and a good playlist and I'm sure you'll have them done in no time!

Lovely work, UltraRich. I especially like the oil-streaking you've done, and that interior detail! You've definitely put the work in on this one. :)

Do we have a list of who's left to complete their vows? Feels like the majority of us are finishing them up!

Lovely work, UltraRich. I especially like the oil-streaking you've done, and that interior detail! You've definitely put the work in on this one. smile.png

Do we have a list of who's left to complete their vows? Feels like the majority of us are finishing them up!

Me, Ceddyn, +DAN+, gmarks, Kaiser Senpai, Puddlehund, Sinthos117.

Everyone else is either already completed or has dropped out.

Archived