+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Astra Militarum Strategium+++

That's not many at all, which is great :) You missed out Cod, but he will surely complete along with yourself and Kaiser is no doubt working hard to get in before the deadline. The others we've not heard from in a while so unless they're planning on swooping it like heroes at the eleventh hour they are likely to be lost in action.

That's not many at all, which is great smile.png You missed out Cod, but he will surely complete along with yourself and Kaiser is no doubt working hard to get in before the deadline. The others we've not heard from in a while so unless they're planning on swooping it like heroes at the eleventh hour they are likely to be lost in action.

Yeh, I'd forgotten about Cod's last vow. I'd already included myself, Cod and Kaiser (plus the others who have finished over the last few days) in my calculations. Adding on Cod's vow we're probably looking at about 79% completion rate. Potentially the highest in the ETL, although Chaos are doing very well too.

Also, am I the only one already planning out his 2016 vows? :D

That's not many at all, which is great smile.png You missed out Cod, but he will surely complete along with yourself and Kaiser is no doubt working hard to get in before the deadline. The others we've not heard from in a while so unless they're planning on swooping it like heroes at the eleventh hour they are likely to be lost in action.

Yeh, I'd forgotten about Cod's last vow. I'd already included myself, Cod and Kaiser (plus the others who have finished over the last few days) in my calculations. Adding on Cod's vow we're probably looking at about 79% completion rate. Potentially the highest in the ETL, although Chaos are doing very well too.

Also, am I the only one already planning out his 2016 vows? :D

Yup ... I've got my eye on doing 3,000 points of Ogryns and Bullgryns. They should actually be prepped by the next ETL. Then there's all these tanks I've failed to prep intime for this ETL as well.

UltraRich - beautiful work eek.gifjawdrop.gif

For those of you have yet to finish... the Commissariat is watching....

ETL 2016

As long as I manage to refrain from getting carried away painting models between now and then (I am concentrating on a Blue Xenos race at the moment) I will have plenty to vow. I will have to get it all built, magnetised and base sprayed prior... Only 9 months to wait ;)

I AM ALIVE!!!!!  Sorry for being AFK for so long, but school, work, and general life I have been suitably busy.  That said, I will complete my vow.  The Rough Riders are nearly done, with only work on the manes and tails left to go.  Pictures cant go up tonight, but expect them around noon tomorrow.

Ho ho ho! Sinthos and Ceddyn you magnificent bastards! biggrin.png Great colours and highlighting there Ced, nice and neutral making the Stormies look like the gritty hard cases they are. Well done, talk about a heroic entry msn-wink.gif I look forward to seeing your finished riders tomorrow Sinthos, excellent stuff. This is why I say none can match the Guard in duty and honour! biggrin.png

That 80% is looking like a walk in the park now thumbsup.gif Wonderful! happy.png As for next year... the only vowable Guard I have now is a Valkyrie a 5 Scions - but let's see this ETL out first before looking too far ahead msn-wink.gif Keep painting well those remaining, glory waits for no man...

Amazing performance for the Guard!!! Congratulations - you are now at 77% completion rate and it's bound to grow! Keep it up - especially the outstanding quality we are seeing! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Ahh, Ceddyn and Sinthos excellent work, you had us worried! Loving the old school Kasrkin, Ceddyn, and I'm looking forward to those Rough Riders, Sinthos!

Come comrades, the final push to victory comes. URA!

Hey! Who wants to see a poorly photographed vow completion?

Well you're getting it anyways!

gallery_85478_10883_670102.jpg

aaaaaand dem butts

gallery_85478_10883_68479.jpg

I believe that's every upgrade I vowed.

3x Grenade Launchers

Melta Bombs and Demo charge (purple things and dude in the upper-left)

Rocket Launcher + Flakk missles (blue tipped missile on the guys back with 'FLAKK' written on it. No that's not a toddler's yellow hair tie, why would you think that?)

Sergeant with his silly upgrades

Wow, the Guard continue to surprise! More lovely completions from highly detailed flyers to infantry full of character and also colour.

Thank you fellows very much for the encouraging words and also especially to WarriorFish for the bullet! It is both 'motivational' (to me) and 'educational' (for the enemy) thumbsup.gif

Progress update: All base colours have been applied and today washes and highlights are up next. I couldn't help go for this vow as I need them done and the sgts little face was pleading to be painted... I'm just not looking at the 120+ infantry still on sprues! (that will be a long term commitment)

Wait, those pictures are better than mine! :P Well done Kaiser, they clearly look like Vets - I like the touch of the missile type painted on :P I see you managed to find quite a few melta bombs too :tu: I think the coloured bit on the chest armour is a really cool way of marking Guardsmen, perhaps I might have to steal that somehow... Well done on your completion, you can sit back and wait to collect your participation badge once the ETL is over and processed :)

As far as I'm aware the only vows outstanding now are from those we've known have been forced to drop out and a few MIAs. While we of course hope that our missing comrades can reappear with thunder and glory as Kaiser and Sinthos have we must assume the worst... that just leaves you then Cod. No pressure ;)

As far as I'm aware the only vows outstanding now are from those we've known have been forced to drop out and a few MIAs. While we of course hope that our missing comrades can reappear with thunder and glory as Kaiser and Sinthos have we must assume the worst... that just leaves you then Cod. No pressure msn-wink.gif

And me. :)

Archived