+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Astra Militarum Strategium+++

Well done everyone, while I'm a bit bummed we didn't win, at least we placed right? Who am I kidding, there is no substitute for winning. Still there's next year! I for one will most definitely have more stuff to paint by then, and I'm currently in the process of expanding one of my stormtrooper platoons, trying to make a full platoon of nothing but Kasrkin models, only 12 more to go. Then I just need to finish off the other platoon with Scion models. I also got another Chimera, Command squad box, Infantry squad box, heavy weapons team box, and some scions to build some command squad members (Creed counts as, and Sgt Kell counts as). 

Alright, I did't forget about this. Honestly. So here it is:

E TENEBRAE LUX IV – IFOR Final snapshot
ForumParticipantsVows Points pledged Completions (unmodified)Completions (modified)Completion rate (modified) Final scoreGrey Knights 9 9 6,016 3,591 3,591 60.0% 2,143 Sisters of Battle 6 9 3,136 2,940 2,940 93.8% 2,796 Adeptus Mechanicus 36 54 44,556 26,975 26,025 58.4% 15,201 Astra Militarum 31 62 29,062 23,111 23,111 79.5% 18,379 Inquisition & Agents 4 6 1,806 1,220 1,220 67.6% 824 IFOR 85 140 84,576 57,837 56,887 67.3% 38,263

You may notice that if you add the individual final scores add to more than the IFOR total. That is due to the mechanics of the ETL as I treat the entire IFOR as one entity - not a sum of the parts. 

Enjoy.

Very interesting, could have been a different story had the AdMech capitalised on their points with so many vowed but it shows we can compete now they have a proper couple of codices and plastic models. We can try again next year, hopefully there will be a new codex (or two) which will give us a much needed boost!

The Omnissiah's plans are unfathomable to the rank and file of the common soldiery! Our apparent dereliction of duty was in fact a carefully concealed long term strategy to conquer the next ETL by conserving our resources. (That's the story and I'm sticking to it) tongue.png

Archived