+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Astra Militarum Strategium+++

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2015_Poster_V1.jpg

THE ETL IV IS OFFICIALLY OVER!!!

This is the official close of the ETL IV. No completion will be accepted beyond this point. You are free to post comments, pictures or questions but no further completions will be accepted. Also please check the first page of your Strategiums to see if your entries’ status is correctly represented.

THE DOORS HAVE CLOSED!!!

gallery_27176_8461_79162.jpg

Now I will compile the results, update the first page in all the Strategiums and prepare the Final Report which may take a couple of days.

Congratulations to all who participated, this has been epic!

OK I updated the first page for the last time. Please check your entries and let me know if you spot any discrepancies. Only mistakes will be corrected now - no more completions are allowed. 

UPDATED FOR THE LAST TIME!

Well done comrades! Another year, another bunch of completed vows thumbsup.gif I think we did exceptionally well! Plenty of completed vows and while some had to report failure that leaves only a very few outright MIAs. How's that for team spirit? biggrin.png A great ETL all round and we produced a lot of very good work. Who know the barracks was full of such talented people? msn-wink.gif

I had to juggle a lot of things not least unreliable free time but I'm very happy to have got my record fourth vow in. Thanks to the exemplary effort and workmanship being displayed my hobby fires burn brightly and I'm making great use of what time I have thumbsup.gif Alas my Guard model supplies are all but exhausted... I have plenty of other projects to do but perhaps I will slowly stockpile some Guard stuff ready for ETL V as as work on them? msn-wink.gif

Raise your salutes to Semper for his hard work in bringing us another entertaining ETL, now we just need to await the results and our shiny new sig badges biggrin.png

Agreed.

Although the Commissariat has a couple of summary exicut... Sorry - Motivational seminars to complete, it has been a great show from the Guard with some excellent completions.

Semper has run a great ETL, as was expected :) and deserves our thanks.

Now we can start to plan for the next ETL, plus the commissariat has another couple of projects for the Guard Forum set aside to begin once the dust of the ETL settles...

Things will become clear later ph34r.png

Huzzah! Toxic swooping in at the last minute with that baneblade! Excellent work all, It's nice to see our guys crossing the finish! We lost a couple guys, probably napping under a tree, I'll have to get their Sgts to have a little Wall-to-Wall counseling session with them...

Whhooooohhoooo ... A respectable 3rd place!!!

Next year we need to ensure those chaos scum don't make it three in a row!!!

I'll take some nice pics and get them up.

Is that our 80% completion rate I spy? ;) Well done everyone, we did a good job and overall IFOR gave them a good run for their money. Considering the differences in size that is quite an accomplishment! Perhaps things could have been different with more uptake from the AdMech but on the positive side we now have a surplus of servitors so they're going cheap :lol:

Maybe there will be some new IFOR codices to help shore up the vows next time? We know we can compete if we put some effort into it so what more excuse do we need to put more in next time? :P I'd like to see a full break down of each IFOR faction's performance but I'll need to find some time to process that.

Well done to all. 3rd is a great result thumbsup.gif

The only thing that concerns me for next year is that I may not have much left to paint :(

Don't tell the wife but I may need to go shopping...

Is that our 80% completion rate I spy? msn-wink.gif Well done everyone, we did a good job and overall IFOR gave them a good run for their money. Considering the differences in size that is quite an accomplishment! Perhaps things could have been different with more uptake from the AdMech but on the positive side we now have a surplus of servitors so they're going cheap laugh.png

Maybe there will be some new IFOR codices to help shore up the vows next time? We know we can compete if we put some effort into it so what more excuse do we need to put more in next time? tongue.png I'd like to see a full break down of each IFOR faction's performance but I'll need to find some time to process that.

Or you can ask! :P

On a modified basis the Guard contributed more but on an unmodified basis the AdMech had more completions... PM me and I can give any statistic you care to think about! ;)

My main delay for this year was stripping models and getting around to undercoating.

I'll have no excuses for this to happen next year as I have 9 months to prep and this year I have done most of the stripping. I'll also do a test model for each set of models with a step by step listing of all colours so I can work out the most efficient method to blast through them. :D

Thanks thumbsup.gif I want to see how well we all did in IFOR, as well as gauge individual section performances against the other ETL factions smile.png Plus I feel it was a good year for IFOR so I want numbers to see if there is any basis in reality for that tongue.png

Mad props to the IFOR this year, especially the Guard! At one point it looked like you guys were gonna swoop in and steal the crown. Better luck next year though, and remember, with IA13 you can do proper renegades, in case anyone feels like hearing the Call...

Dragonlover

Mad props to the IFOR this year, especially the Guard! At one point it looked like you guys were gonna swoop in and steal the crown. Better luck next year though, and remember, with IA13 you can do proper renegades, in case anyone feels like hearing the Call...

Dragonlover

You're referring to the call of the Greater Good, right? :P

Dragonlover

You're referring to the call of the Greater Good, right? tongue.png

I mean, it isn't probably the best ruleset for those types of heretics....

Archived