Thousand Eyes models: 1K Sons, Knights and Iron Warriors

• 3 weeks later...

Not bad. Vader's base looks great. Are they from a Dark Angels successor, as the "Stormtrooper" leader's backpack decoration suggests?

The stormtrooper models are all from Dark Angels marines, I wasn't really concerned with the background of them. This was more to try get that stormtrooper look with models I had around.

• 11 months later...

Well it has been nearly a year since I had a workable laptop, work blocked the site which ruined my lunch time browsing.

I've done a lot since then, but I don't want to spam this thread. So here are my updated Iron Warriors Terminators. Their weapons have moved from a Horus Heresy loadout to 40K. Including some conversions into reaper cannons:

IMG_20191217_224455.jpg

IMG_20191217_224357.jpg

IMG_20191217_224257.jpg

• 1 year later...

I'm not dead, but these are:

1637158890492.jpg

Yes I have drifted into Xenos in my time away from uploading here and not just lurking. But I thought fair was fair, I should actually post something and not just hit like on so many other good posts here. I was given the Necron half of the Indomitus box-set and things spiralled a little since then.

My favourite piece is the Hexmark Destroyer, who I converted from a Skorpekh Destroyer. Essentially a unit of six Skorpekh isn't that useful compared to five and I love the idea of the Hexmark. Since I was then left with a spare Skorpekh I figured it was time to create a gun-slinging head hunter for my Necron Lord.

1637158683376.jpg