+++ Casual 30K Hobby Challenge - May: Supporting the ETL +++

Kor'Vesh

---- May ----

Its the moment we've all been waiting for brothers and sisters. The ETL is upon us - time for us all to rally our support and hobby efforts to do honour to this great forum! As such, I'm hoping that all the Frater's who join May's challenge will also contribute their painting pledges to the ETL. Hopefully our monthly deadlines will help to spur on the Heresy effort, and help to ensure a high completion rate in the ETL. We achieved a really high rate of completion in March, and a good showing in April. Lets try and get both teams over 75% this month guys - that will help us push for victory!

For all intents and purposes though, we continue as normal... We all know how this works by now, pledge some models to paint this month, build your armies, and enjoy the opportunity to stick it to the traitors/emperor. Full rules can now be found in the Hall of Victors thread - where anyone involved so far should feel happy to post their full army shots!

Finally, I'd like last month's players to cast their votes over the next three days for their favourite traitor and loyalist pledges from April! Lets see some support for those players who have impressed or inspired you!

So brothers and sisters, for the Emperor or for Horus let's see some pledges!

Here is my vow for May (also my first vow for the ETL)

5 grave wardens

20 tacticals

3 comptemptors

Terminator command squad

5 man destroyer unit

Icarion (mortarion)

9 deathshroud

10 lascannon squad

I will start painting today biggrin.png (other words.. I have the WHOLE day... Might be able to finish ome units today!

Oh and, Poom, Poom and Poom, I vote for him!

I, Kor'Vesh, ring-master of the casual challenge and proud son of Vulkan, pledge to paint one Sicaran battle tank, and build one contemptor dreadnought in the Month of May.

Here is my sad, naked little tank...

http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad231/KorVesh/df4a21ba-40f6-47d9-8917-549c32853ed6_zpslgfi1ztp.jpg

I vote for Zedmeister as my favourite Heretical vow in April, and DimDim for the loyalists.

Don't forget you can vote for your favourite in each team!

I Atia, Lady of the Rumour Tower and Princepsa Majoris of the Legio Fureans pledge to paint the interrior and crew (Princeps, Moderati, Tech Priest) of my Reaver Titan in the Month of May.

For Horus, For Incaladion, For the Tiger Eyes!

http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp282/PoomW/Taghmata%20Omnissiah.jpg

I vow to complete a Triaros armoured conveyer and a Krios battle tank from the Taghmata Omnissah for May.

http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp282/PoomW/Krios01%2002.jpg

For last month I vote for gizur with his awesome bloodthirster

I Noigrim vow to complete:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-KmXoowRAAtQ/VUNMFybgFVI/AAAAAAAAHkE/kPoYCqW5zxM/s1600/red-marble.jpgbefore the end of May

For the Emperor and the Angel!

I vote for Gizur also

I, Twisty, pledge to paint 20 Heavy support legionaries: 10 with Volkite culvertins and 10 with Heavy flamers. And a Master of signals to make sure their aim stays true. The XVIII legion will incinerate all those who stand in our way, from within and from without!

Looking forward to seeing all the vows this month, the HH forums will definitely be a force to be reckoned with this ETL! Good luck to all, and let´s illuminate our lost brothers in the 41th millennium! laugh.png

http://i.imgur.com/YIrY6Sb.jpg?1

(Five more flamers still need to be built, but that shouldn't´t take to long msn-wink.gif)

I pledge a Moritat, a Librarian and five Tactical Marines to start off with for this month. And as for my nominations, I will do those after work so I can examine models on the big screen!

I hereby cast my votes for my personal pics of the April accomplishments:

Loyal favorite: Chaplain Mortis

Traitor favorite: Dantioch

I am still formulating my vow both here & in the ETL so more on that in its time.

Oh, I forgot to add Erebus to my vow. Erebus!

EDIT: For votes, I'm assuming Poom is on the Traitor side, so he's my top dog for there, and it's DimDim for the Loyalists.

I, Aias of the Alpha Legion, do hereby pledge my ETL pledge here: to paint a full Predator Strike Squadron, a Sicaran, and a Forge Lord Consul on Bike w/Conversion Beamer. Hopefully I can get them done soon, and move on to another pledge!

Going to keep it easy again this month and continue my Alpha Legion. My White Scars are still on hold for the time being. So, considering this, I pledge:

4 Tactical Marines (to bring my existing 16 man squad up to full strength)

3 Rapier Crewmen

3 Rapier Carriages with Quad Heavy Bolters

amazing minis all April so hard to choose but I gotta give the Gizur the win for the traitors that bloodthirster is unreal man huge props on that one and the loyalists I gotta say Nevinder the Mortis was good but that kit bashed Iron father was what clinched it for me I had to bounce that around for hours against Raktra's gorgons but it was the originality of the model I think that won in the end nice work fella

I vote for lionofjudah for the loyalist side (I´m really diggin that red and charcoal black msn-wink.gif ), as well as poom on the traitor side for his amazing automaticas. The detailing on those guys/gals/things is just nuts! thumbsup.gif

Archived