Here here brother Jolemai If i wasnt at my quota of likes for the day I would indeed like this! The blood Angels are the Best Space Marine Chapter Indeed We also have the best successor chapters. *cough* Flesh Tearers. I mean be honest with yourselves who other than the sons of sanguineous Can say they have a unit called the DEATH COMPANY and have Black rage? Thats what really stood out to me at first and got me interested in BA years ago. I started playing W40k when I was 12 Years old and I'm 20 now. I've played every army ever made by GW except for Dark Eldar and SoB. I can say all in all from necrons to Imperial guard to Vanilla Marines Blood angels is the army I fell in love with. The Lore, the models, the colors schemes, and the rules, how they play  made me fall in love with them. So please anyone reading this thread happening to give second thought to checking out the Blood Angels forum please do start a thread introduce yourself tell us what you like about blood angels if you have questions or any kind or looking to start playing please feel free to do so. 

Edited by Just4uCupCake

Well, in your post you miss the Lamenters which are yellow and as peopel call them the most pushed over Chapter in the whole 40k background. :tongue.:

The only thing that may get me into doing a "Blood Angels" Army. :wink:

Edited by Chaplain Lucifer
Language

06/05/15 - Update!

At the time of writing we have 34 participants for this year's ETL and whilst we have more veterans vowing each day, we are still seeking new recruits to help us on our path to glory. Undecided on what to paint this year? Perhaps your love for your current faction has gone stale and you need a new challenge? Well, look no further! Join us, paint a red, black, yellow or even blue army and offer us your support! You wont regret it ;)

11/05/15 - Original post updated!

With just three weeks to go until ETL IV registration ends, we are still openly recruiting for our affluent painting machine. Be you a veteran of many campaigns, a fresh-faced recruit needing that first painting break, or perhaps you just like paining red (or black, white, gold, yellow or blue), then we may well be the Faction for you. With a "new" Codex under out belts and a plethora of options, we have risen from our slumber and united for the ETL IV challenge. Join us; help us with our goals and in return, we will help you with yours.

For Sanguinius, and the Emperor!

18/05/15 - Weekly update!

With just two weeks to go until registration for the ETL IV closes, our doors remain open to members, new and old, to join our ever increasing painting behemoth. From the second week update on the ETL homepage, we are fourth on participants and have a completion rate of 8.1%. Since then, we have improved further and with your help, Faction: BA may once again challenge for top honours.

Not only that, but should you join our cause, you are entitled to wear your very own BA signature banner!

Red text:

=][= REDACTED BY THE INQUISITION =][=

White text:

Or for those who want to add their own, no text:

Finally, should you have any questions, feel free to reply below or drop me a PM :smile.: See you on the ETL battlefield!

Edited by Jolemai
Broken links :/

22/05/15 - Wishlist updated!

In addition to recruiting new Blood Angels and Blood Angels Successors players and painters, we are also eagerly seeking Titan, Knight and Liber Astartes players and painters to assist with our ETL cause. With just ten days remaining to register your interest, why not back this year's dark (red) horse and help push us on to glory? Our forum and player base remains at your disposal, and will be ever yours in appreciation.

25/05/15 - Weekly update!

The ETL third week summary puts Faction: BA amongst the ETL "so-called" ETL super powers for participants, a position which gives us a good platform for turnover vows. This year we will be in the hunt for glory and I implore you to be part of it. With advice, camaraderie and enthusiasm being in near-limitless supply, there is no better time than now to join our Faction.

Come, and be part of history.