29/05/15 - Final call for recruits!

On the 1st June at 1700 UTC (1000 PDT, 1200 CDT, 1300 EDT, 1800 BST, 1900 CEST, (02/06) 0100 AWST, 0230 ACST 0300 AEST) the doors for the ETL IV will close to new participants. If you wish to join our cause, now is the time. Get off the fence, make your vow and join our reinvigorated forum as put our stamp on the ETL history books.

Final call for Blood Angels recruits during the Time of Challenge!

To be reading this you have made your way to Angel’s Fall across the rad-deserts, a process that weeds out the weakest. The hazards of the desert are many, and it takes a forum member of extraordinary skill and courage to even reach the Place of Challenge. Once there you have vied for the 80 or so places that are available. Should you succeed you are taken up in Sky Chariots; but should you fail you are left behind either to guard the place of testing or to make their way back to their own tribes.

With places still available, time is of the essence. Make that final push, the timer until our departure has begun.

http://gifcountdown.com/atlantic-reykjavik/1433170800/ff0000/0f0f0f/aaaaaa/fdfdfd/faedad/true/europe-stockholm/counter.gif

• 10 months later...

06/04/16 - Recruitment open!

Update log:

~ Thread updated with new information

~ Minor teaks and changes

The Blood Angels campaign for the fifth incarnation of the ETL has now begun! Last year with your help, we finished fourth and within touching distance of second place. This astonishing return to form could not have been done without your assistance and once again, we ask for your help as we aim to not only improve on our standing, but to push for honours again.

Some stats from ETL IV:

• Our participant level (83) was at a record high
  • Our number of vows (130) was at a record high
  • Completed points (41,285) was at a record high
  • Final score (26,197) was at a record high

These are our secondary goals to beat, along with this cryptic message:

So... Blood Angels... You have to fight with the phantoms of the past! (he says cryptically)...

Who will take up arms and fight for our Faction? Join us as we march to war!

Edited by Jolemai

Quick question. If I join your faction do I have to spend more time in embroidery classes and painting my armour in gaudy colours, then I would fighting the Imperiums enemies?

Codex till I Die!!!! :-):-):-)

Seeing as a Blood Angel, you'll live 3x as long as UM gene stock you'll get more xeno killing time overall.

• 3 weeks later...

27/04/16 - Original post updated!

With eighteen days to go until the gates of the ETL V event swing open, we are still recruiting more Frater for our initial push. Be you a veteran of many paint events or a fresh-faced recruit needing that first painting break, we urge you to paint under the Blood Angels banner and to help with not only our push for glory but to help us eclipse our historic campaign last year. In return, you will share the camaraderie that's a hallmark of our forum, we will assist you with tips and techniques you may or may not yet know and best of all, you will encouraged to clear your backlog of Marines - no matter the colour - and enjoy a fully painted force.

We also have a side project on the go this year, one which Charlo is looking forward to completing should we experience our first major success since 2011.

For Sanguinius, and The Emperor!

"Definitely joining the Blood Angels this year!" - Brother Heinrich, M31 

:tongue.:

Nothing stopping you from using C:BA to work out your point's cost :wink: Why not opt for the fora's dark horse rather than the bookies favourite?

• 2 weeks later...

09/05/16 - Final week of ETL prep begins!

As we enter the final week before the ETL's gates open, Faction: Blood Angels are readying the tools of the artisan's trade for war. Our model's and paint brushes are ready, and our mind's are sharp; utterly focused on the task at hand.

As this year's crusade is about to begin, our battlecry rages into the night:

26681463045_c2fbec1a39_z.jpg

Ah the loyalists who are closest in powerlevel to vanilla chaos space marines, its always a good fight against them.

I really like the Knights of Blood color scheme...but I got Grey Knights and don't want to do red and silver again.

16/05/16 - Updated!

With ETL V now underway, our Strategium can be found here. Ever wanted to paint up some Blood Angels, or perhaps you have that box of Space Hulk with the Terminators crying out for a paint job? Well now is the time to do them! Not only that but those who join s for this year's ETL get to wear a unique Oath of Moment banner in their signatures!

=][= REDACTED BY THE INQUISITION =][=

Edited by Jolemai
Broken links :/

23/05/16 - Update!

At the time of writing we have 34 Companies joining our ETL Crusade, but we still need those uncommitted few loyalist Marines (of any colour), Imperial Knight and Titan owners to bolster our ranks. Fancy a change from what you normally do, or perhaps fancy trying your hand at the unique colour schemes we have in our Faction? Well, why not lend us your strength and join in with the fun!

Ah, but what is happening in the BA Strategium I hear you ask?

Well, we have some initial completions with our Veterans leading the way, and we even have a Thunderhawk Gunship in for refurbishment to compliment our many other interesting pledges. 

Take a peak at the BA Strategium and if you're currently uncommitted, feel free to stay a while and ask any questions :)

31/05/16 - Final fortnight update!

That right, with little over two weeks to go until the the gates of ETL participation slam shut, you're running out of time to join in the competition. ETL V is proving to be quite competitive with many different Factions pushing for honours and it is here where every little vow counts. Currently Faction BA are in the mix for these, but it is only with your help that we can prevail.

The Blood Angels range has an exciting set of models which are a joy to paint, and this year we have even been bolsters by some new additions - as an example:

med_gallery_66537_10027_304729.jpg

Here we see one of the new Chaplain releases in Lamenters' colours - but not only that, we see it in the purple scheme of Nicodemus Doloroso's Angels Sorrowful proving that colour is no obstacle to painting for us! Be it black, white, gold, yellow, red, blue of purple, join our ever growing community now and paint something different and satisfying for Faction BA this year!

08/06/16 - Final week update

Just one week left to join our ETL cause.

26681463045_c2fbec1a39_z.jpg

Just one week left to obtain your BA-flavoured Oath of Moment banner

=][= REDACTED BY THE INQUISITION =][=

Just one week left register your pledged character against another in a fight of honour, courage and bravery to overcome all odds

Feast of Blades 2016: Baal

Just one week left to help Charlo complete the most amazing vow known to ETL-kind

Baalhemian Rhapsody

Just one week...

Edited by Jolemai
Broken links :/

I think I will have enough zeal to drip some blood over some Angels :smile.:

Cheers for the free bump ;)

I love that chaplain model cos it just looks awesomely badass and it coincidently if you paint it as intended its the colour scheme for my Angels Sanguine

We're actually light on Angels Sanguine entrants this year. Perhaps you could join our cause or at least show off what you're working on in the BA Today thread :)

I love that chaplain model cos it just looks awesomely badass and it coincidently if you paint it as intended its the colour scheme for my Angels Sanguine

We're actually light on Angels Sanguine entrants this year. Perhaps you could join our cause or at least show off what you're working on in the BA Today thread :smile.:

I would join , lord knows i have enough unpainted stuff to make a contribution, but im already commited to the codex section in the ETL doing my Ultra Marines.

I`ll certainly post pics of the Angels when i have any new ones done though.

13/06/16 - Final call for recruits!

On the 15th June at 1700 UTC (1000 PDT, 1200 CDT, 1300 EDT, 1800 BST, 1900 CEST, (16/06) 0100 AWST, 0230 ACST 0300 AEST) the doors for the ETL V will close to new participants. If you wish to join our cause, now is the time. Get off the fence, make your vow and join our inspirational forum as we put our stamp on the ETL history books.

Final call for Blood Angels recruits during the Time of Challenge!

To be reading this you have made your way to Angel’s Fall across the rad-deserts, a process that weeds out the weakest. The hazards of the desert are many, and it takes a forum member of extraordinary skill and courage to even reach the Place of Challenge. Once there you have vied for the 60 or so places that are available. Should you succeed you are taken up in Sky Chariots; but should you fail you are left behind either to guard the place of testing or to make your way back to your own forum.

With places still available, time is of the essence. Make that final push, the timer until our departure has begun.

GATES CLOSE IN JUST OVER EIGHT HOURS at the time of writing for those interested in ETL V participation.

• 1 year later...

Update log:

~ Thread updated with new information

~ Minor teaks and changes

10/04/18 - Recruitment re-opened!

With the return of the ETL, we have opened the doors for new recruits for our forthcoming ETL campaign. We are currently seeking the following Frater types:

High Priority

~ Space Marine Painters/players

~ Knight players/players

~ Titan players/players

~ Liber Astartes Lorekeepers

Medium Priority

~ Tournament players

~ Casual Players

~ Collectors

Low Priority

~ Rules lawyers

Do you fit into this category? Do you want to be part of something special, to be part of the camaraderie, banter, and inspiration that we are universally known for? Do you have Blood Angels you wish to paint, or perhaps an unorthodox/homebrew colour scheme, Imperial Knight, or Titan that you wish to paint but have yet to find a suitable home?

Join us, help us attain our goals for the ETL and we'll help you attain yours when it comes to painting, modelling, and what you want from your time on the B&C.

Should you be interested, our build up thread can be found here.

Still looking for Imperial Knight and Titan owners/collectors/players to commit to our cause! With the 3k ceiling on vows rumoured to have been lifted, what better time to vow your Reaver and help lift the sleeping giant of the BA forum to where it belongs? Even the fluff supports going to war with us, so why wait?

Feel free to drop me a PM should you have any questions about Faction BA :)