Arizonajirt's ETL 4 WIP

To what I am sure will be everyones surprise, I will not be doing Raven Guard this year. I am model poor and things didnt happen as what was planned. with the new buisiness, things have gotten behind and I will be working on various IG models that I have lying around. Also will be working on repainting and repairing my warhound titan that was shipped to me badly damaged and not painted well/completed. 

I Arizonajirt rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the following units from codex Astra Militarum of total value 3,000 on or before August 1st, 2015. Success will bring eternal glory to my various forces and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Vow #1

warhound titan 750

baneblade; 1 set sponsons 575

Stormsword, 1 set sponsons 535

stormlord, 1 set sponsons 530

Militarum Tempest command squad, banner, medpack, vox, plasma gun 130

DKOK Death rider command squad, death rider commisar 135

taurox prime, missile launcher 100

veteran squad, sgt w laspistol/chainsword, 3 granade launchers, vox 80

veteran squad, sgt w laspistol/chainsword, 3 flamers, vox 80

1x scout sentinel w/ Heavy flamer 35

1x armoured sentinel w/ plasma cannon 50

over the course of the following vows, the before pics on many items are very well used and need to be stripped or have a poor paint job. they will be fixed over the ETL.

• 1 month later...
I really hate to do this guys, but I'm out of the etl. Finances hit me really hard and I held off as long as I can, but I've sold all my super he woes, and my warhound, as well as quite a few other models to pay the bills. Not a decision I made lightly, but when it came to supporting my family and keeping my bakery open to making little plastic men, my family wins everytime. Maybe next year I'll be able to buy a few models and try again. Jirt out!

Archived