WWGO - HH news (update: Tempest leaks - page 26!)

Atia

I think negativity is slipping in to our forum....

I remember the times when we never criticized our releases, I for one love everything from this release and will be ordering both models and hopefully we get argel tal soon.

No, it's natural to like or dislike something. We all have tastes.

I have criticized very few FW models, because they have met my basic tastes, with few misses. This one is a miss, according to my tastes, and what i was even hoping to see on him at a minimum. So yes, I choose to be negative about this single release, though just once to express my opinion, but not beat a dead horse.

To follow blindly is to commit oneself to servitude and inflexibility of mind. Though FW has definitely kicked more butt than anybody else in the sculpting and envisioning department, that doesn't mean they're infallible. And when they fail, I will point it out, in hopes we, as hobbyists,  can find ways to salvage what i see as a bloody mess.

So opinions have to be positive?

People are entitled to their opinion on the model; personally I'm not big on the head but I think the rest of it is decent and it needs paint and more angles. I'm not going to judge others for having a different opinion on the model

I think negativity is slipping in to our forum....

I remember the times when we never criticized our releases, I for one love everything from this release and will be ordering both models and hopefully we get argel tal soon.

The fact that we get constant releases week to week should be enough. I understand that the image in our minds aren't always conveyed to the models release but I'm quite amazed at the quality and quantity of forge world's output.

I'll buy 2 sigismunds and give 1 a helmet and paint it as a templar

People are allowed to be critical if they don't like something, a forum is never going to be 'all positive all the time'. I don't think Sigismund looks or feels like Sigismund. No ones being overly negative for no reason.

Very intrigued about White Scars stuff...

Ordinatus? Looks like a Minoris judging by the scale, but an Ordinatus nonetheless, a Titan not bound by the limitations of bipedality.

Scars? Oooh now I'm happy. But I'll be happier when they get a book. For storm cloud grey -colored reasons.

and Sigismund - painted:

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/m_r_parker/Heresey%20Weekender%202015/430C6C78-62BD-423E-8765-528E8C122717_zpsbavjce0g.jpg9

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/m_r_parker/Heresey%20Weekender%202015/E6584357-0914-4148-9550-B2B2D76970DD_zpsjoigwroi.jpg[/u

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/m_r_parker/Heresey%20Weekender%202015/B4A88476-5166-474E-893C-1907FBEEE61D_zpsavgctyby.jpg 

Damn, everything looks awesome - did not expect to see White Scars this early (then again, we've already seen Thousand Sons prototypes)

For anyone a bit dissapointed with Siggy's pose, a very easy alteration would be to rotate his head to be facing the other direction, so that he's twisting his body round to deliver a killing blow

Atia: thanks for posting that, now i definitely have to make one myself! :)

Figured out why i think guilliman looks weird, he reminds me of the kabuki version of him.

Archived