WWGO - HH news (update: Tempest leaks - page 26!)

Atia

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/m_r_parker/Heresey%20Weekender%202015/72549521-6358-4599-89E7-0BACC62F6B7E_zpsek8du64g.jpg

cute guy :D

Bah, I want a Marius Gage model.

But seeing as Aeonid Thiel isn't in either, there may be more Leg. XIII characters in future books. Or that may just be wishful thinking.

Bah, I want a Marius Gage model.But seeing as Aeonid Thiel isn't in either, there may be more Leg. XIII characters in future books. Or that may just be wishful thinking.

I'm sure we'll get some more in book 6.

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/11012023_893429850715490_7072555746867913258_n.jpg

i know what i'll do for next ETL ... wub.png

Bah, I want a Marius Gage model.But seeing as Aeonid Thiel isn't in either, there may be more Leg. XIII characters in future books. Or that may just be wishful thinking.

I'm sure we'll get some more in book 6.

Looking at the amount of goodness FW added to the Word Bearers, I'm now super excited for my World Eaters in book 6.

Four units and four characters+Primarch?

Lemme see Lhorke, Delvarus, the Triarii and other stuff I don't even know about!

Spoke to Alan Bligh, book 6 may not be second part of the Ultramar campaign - the order has gone fluid again. He's mentioned a desire to do more Conquest books, as the ability to 'pan out' to the wider conflict instead of specific battles would be good. No firm clue what the next book is, could be anything at this point.

Plus Alan also confirmed that they're wanting to expedite basic upgrade kits for all Legions. No particular order, they'll get them out as soon as they happen. The White Scar models don't indicate anything other than upgrade kits are being worked on.

because he's holding his blade like a damn space ninja instead of the chosen Champion of the Emperor, and he's on the back foot. The master of all Templars, presented to us giving ground.

To me, he looks like still carrying forward momentum, looking at his tabard, as if he's just stopped to face a formidable enemy. Granted it could be the wind blowing it but it's not swaying forward, is it? Imho, the model isn't giving ground.

The model is £1150 with weapons. 

Is that with or without weapons? 

Atia, on 16 May 2015 - 10:15 AM, said:

snapback.png

The model is £1150 with weapons.

Is that with or without weapons?

according to battle bunnies, it's 1150, but m_r_parker said its 1240 with all weapons

Damn, having just looked at the airbrush range again I'm going to hold off on painting my Sons of Horus until Lupercal Green is released. That'll make the job far easier.

Ultramarines terminator squad all with cyclone missile launchers is a thing :) my Guilliman is in the mail too since he sold out first thing this morning.

That is one crazy flyer!

Its a 12HP, 14 front armor flyer with 2 Void shield generators and an additional 5+ invulnerable save after the void shields go down.

It's a 50 model transport that can extend its void shield to protect units with 12 inches.

It's got 5 twinlinked lascannons, 6 str 10 ap2 missiles, and can be upgraded to dish out an unlimited range strenght D massive blast barrage strike.

All this for 1000pts if you get the orbital strike upgrade.

Ultramarine Fulmentarus Terminator Strike squad - Cataphractii armour, combo bolter, power maul and Pertiarch Targetter (additional rules depending on how many squad members are in the unit, ranging from Night Vision to Tank Hunters through to -1 cover save). All members can swap the combi bolter for a combi weapon, Reaper Autocannon or a Cyclone launcher - all must have same option

Archived