WWGO - HH news (update: Tempest leaks - page 26!)

Atia

Totes going to buy him and get hom commission painted to literally above the highest standard possible.

Like I am literally willing to sink hundreds of dollars into this singular model.

Dorn will recieve the same treatmeant.

@_@

I'm very impressed with everything. Definitely back in the heresy, so unfortunately you're gonna have to put up with me on the forums again ;)

At least now you wont be wishy washy with legion choice right?!? :p

I don't want to make any promises I can't keep :p

Yup, I don't like him either.

It just doesn't feel like Sigismund, and the lower part is really botched.

It may be the pictures, but legs and tabard seem under the average forge world sculpts quality.

EDIT: looked at him again. Legs too short, torso way too long. He looks deformed... very very bad.

Or very well for me, since I'm not starting that pre-heresy templars army I was tempted about tongue.png

Alright, the Ultra stuff does look interesting. 

Autocannon toting Cataphractii with additional special rules based on the unit size? Proper blingy Roman Legionnaires style boarding unit? 

What really intrigues me though is the section for the Imperial militia; 5 pages for "Muster Worlds - Provenance of War," so do they have their own "Legion Lite" set of rules based on their origin? Perhaps tying to the existing 40k Guard ranges? 

Might have to consider an UM led Imperial Army group, as fond as I am of doing the Fists at this point. Will wait and see until I can peruse the whole book at my leisure. 

Also, for anyone with experience: are "airbrush paints" in any way useful for someone who doesn't have an airbrush? 

There's a few colours there to my liking, at least at a glance, but as I do everything with brushwork I'm curious as to how they work; are they just very thin paints?

Oh my. As a devout traitor 4 life, those Invictarus Suzerain models have me seriously loyalty-curious wub.png

Really stoked that it looks like all the Titans are getting updated rules with differing points values for load-outs. Finally might be better reason to take more varied load-outs instead of all the laser destructor spam. I might... I might buy a Warlord. Just the torso bits for a while tongue.pngtongue.png

Also interesting to note that there doesn't seem to be an entry for Samus or Daemons?

Also, for anyone with experience: are "airbrush paints" in any way useful for someone who doesn't have an airbrush? 

There's a few colours there to my liking, at least at a glance, but as I do everything with brushwork I'm curious as to how they work; are they just very thin paints?

To my knowledge, airbrush paints tend to be thinner for purpose. Theoretically, you could use them with a regular brush...

Now that Im done gushing over the awesome that is the preview of FW goodies to come: I NEES RULES SPOILERS FOR THE BOOK ASAP!! Also am still in the market for someone purchasing a copy for me!

@ Stofficus

90% of my brush painting is done with airbrush paintssmile.png...incredible paints to use due to being pre-thinned...just take a bit of time with them first if your not used to themmsn-wink.gif

oh man! iron warriors decals! at last! now to having to go back over all my finished models lol

so much awesome at this Forgeworld event..whoops I mean warhammer world eventbiggrin.png

damn I feel like a broken man trying to hold on to doing just one legion!

thanks for the updates guys...(runs off to put body parts on ebay)

*edit* have not got books near me at the moment...but is the stormbird base cost cheaper than a thunderhawk?? thought the bird weighed in round 900 points?

*edit* have not got books near me at the moment...but is the stormbird base cost cheaper than a thunderhawk?? thought the bird weighed in round 900 points?

Legion Thunderhawk in LACAL is 685 base apparently, so the Stormbird is just a little more expensive.

What is the Domitar class battle automata listed in the 5th book? I need to know! And the new thanatar as well lol!

The new thanatar has 2 short range plasma launchers that has some decent fluff about a spat between Ryza and another forge world (who created the new thanatar). The launchers are 18" range with heavy 2 small blast but can overheat - note the book is in the boot and that was off the top of my head.

The domitar battle automata are redesigned Conquerer class robots with 2 grav hammers and a missile launcher. Around twice the points of a castellax!

Also about the new Ultramarines units we have the suzerian blingy dudes with shields and the new terminator squad (who can go full autocannons or cyclones with assorted power weapons and fists) we have a new jump unit too who all come stock with artificer armour and power swords :D also ultramarines breachers can take (or swap their bolters, book is in car lol) power swords for 5 points.

Forgot to add we also get Damocles command rhinoes!

Would anyone be so kind as to gift us with the Legion Tactics for Ultramarines?

And would anyone be so kind as to gift us with a picture of the first page of the XIII Legion history, the one with names, doctrines, etc?

I need my lore fix, bad! :ph34r:

And a colour picture of an Ultramarine Cataphractii terminator would be good - I'll pledge a squad for the ETL if someone can post a picture of one...

There's a planet called Magniat in Ultramar! That's my planet! The one I was going to base all off my Imperial Guard DIY regiments off of! Exclamation point!

Seriously, I had Fir Magnat as a planet, that I last changed to Magniat.

Would anyone be so kind as to gift us with the Legion Tactics for Ultramarines?

And would anyone be so kind as to gift us with a picture of the first page of the XIII Legion history, the one with names, doctrines, etc?

I need my lore fix, bad! ph34r.png

Seconding, my F5 key has been suffering for that.

Archived