WWGO - HH news (update: Tempest leaks - page 26!)

Atia

anyone wants dark angels shoulder pads? ;) :P

via garro, heresy30k

DA shoulder pads were done, but they had to melt them done to make more warlords, so Mark bedford was right about them having a warlord titan made of DA shoulder pads

I just realized that the top possessed model looks like he has a Templar cross on his shoulder..... blink.png

I DID TOO! BUT! it flares out at the edges so I don't think it is...

That thing about 1st legion pads and titans better not be true...

Its not its just poking fun at the last weekender where someone asked when we'd see DA Shoulders and they replied with "Show of hands, who wants to see a Warlord Titan?" *everyone does* "and now, DA Shoulder pads instead of the Warlord" *1-2 people*.

Huh, didn't know that.

Still, hope it's true ALL legions will have upgrade kits and/or pads within the near future.

Thats the plan; its why we saw a White Scars kit.

Huh, didn't know that.

Still, hope it's true ALL legions will have upgrade kits and/or pads within the near future.

Thats the plan; its why we saw a White Scars kit.

yep, the plan is to release them "between" the big releases as filler stuff over the next months^^

I love the "little" autocannon turrets protecting the entrance to the Warlord, really gives you a sense of how big it really is. laugh.png

Are you sure they're autocannons? I think they might be lascannons but I'm not sure. Really digging the platform on the middle of the back.

Whoa! blink.png That took some time to get through. Nine hours and over 100 notifications for this topic alone! laugh.png

Now I've seen Guilliman in a better picture, I like him far more. How the hell I'm going to paint a convincing marble effect for the base I'll never know sad.png

Is there a picture of him on his smaller base? It looks like the step he's standing on directly comes away in some way.

I'm also happy that there's a plan to get out Legion specific bitz for all Legions, so that those who are waiting for rules can at least get their models appropriately built happy.png

Hmm.. They might be, it´s pretty hard to tell. I just guessed that they are autocannons because they seem to have a boxy magazine like bit at the back, but those might batteries as well. Autocannons fell like a better choice (fluff wise) for guarding a door against enemy infantry imo though. tongue.png

If you look at the gun mount on the left, turned to the side a bit, you can clearly make out the classic shape of the lascannon barrel.

I'd be disappointed if they were. One of the old weapon upgrades for Warlords in Epic were carapace multilasers - meant to be rear firing and help fend off hostile and sneaky infantry

anyone wants dark angels shoulder pads? ;) :P

via garro, heresy30k

DA shoulder pads were done, but they had to melt them done to make more warlords, so Mark bedford was right about them having a warlord titan made of DA shoulder pads

Killll.......

KILLLLLLLLL.....,

*desire to obliterate rising*

Archived