WWGO - HH news (update: Tempest leaks - page 26!)

Atia

Deets from Garro on the Militia variability:

by taking a force commander, you can purchase 0-2 'provenances' each acting like a rite of war, pretty much all non-vehicle models in the list are affected. the provenances cost between 35-100pts.

warrior elite

• +1LD,
  • militia levy (censored.gif conscripts) become support squads

gene-crafted

• +1 str and +1 initiative
  • can not get FNP saves

cyber-augmetics

• 6+ invuln save, or +1 to existing
  • reduce run, sweeping advances by 1
  • can't be combined with gene-crafted

alchem-jackers

• stubborn during assault phase
  • if fails a LD test due to enemy shooting, becomes pinned instand of falling back
  • any unit can purchase 'rage' for a fee

survivors of the dark age

• +1 to armour save
  • compulsory troops must be grenadier squads
  • milita levy squads gain 'support squad' rule
  • can't be combined with cult horde or tainted flesh provenances
  • units can purchase +1str to their las weapon,
  • grenadier squads and command squads can purchase rhinos and LR proteus as dedicated transports (long live rogue trader)

feral warriors

• +1WS, orgyrn gain +1 attack instead
  • can not have more vehicle units than infantry
  • all non-orgyrn squads can purchase +1 attack for a fee

abhuman helots

• all units gain +1 toughness but have -1 initiative
  • can purchase 'discipline collars' for a fee

cult horde (traitor only)

• all units gain zealot
  • must always charge if in range
  • can only make snap shots and can not go to ground
  • can't take grenadier squads
  • can't be combined with survivors of the dark ages

tainted flesh (traitors only)

• all units gain fear, feel no pain (6+) and rending in CC
  • complusory troops must be levy squads
  • can not have more 'non-levy' squads than levy squads
  • can only take force commander and rogue psykers as HQs
  • gains access to mutant spawns
  • can't be combined with surviors of the dark ages, gene-crafted or alchem-jacker

Cyber-augmentics & Survivors of the Dark Age? Did someone say Chainveil? devil.gif

also from Garro^^

• the legio suturvora are listed as WB allied titan legion and have no linked Knight houses, their scheme is gold trim, black panels with orange flames on all panels (like a reverse tiger eyes but dark orange instead of yellow)

Sounds like the Firemaster Legion

Does anyone know when their realaisimg the airbrush paints? I would imagine we don't have to wait long for them. Also I hope that they have a couple of painting guides when their released.

The ultramarine rules are pretty good but aren't crazy which is something that I like. I like the dynamic they have set up, it makes them feel like an actual army that must work together to achieve victory. Guillaman provides some nice buffs and it looks like he can handle himself well in close combat. As the others have said I really hope all of their units aren't other legions special units +1.

Hey guys

So it seems like most bases have been covered here however if there is a picture you are after or question you would like answering I am off to WW tomorrow.

I'll check back here before I leave however feel free to pm me also

Edit: quote this post so it's easy to find amongst the thread!

Would you buy me a Copy of Tempest? I'll pay for the book and shipping to the East coast of Canada! I NEED MY RESIN-CRACK ENABLERS!

"Next Primarch:

I personally believe that Simon Egan is working on Alpharius and that Edgar is working on Perturabo. Simon says work is going well but gave nothing away. Simon said that the intention is to be up-to-date before the next book is released. 4 more Primarch's this year then!

"

If this is true, than I'm exited to see Dorn!

med_gallery_79873_10492_16617.jpg

Waaaaait a sec. This guy is actually a Knight pilot isn't he? That looks exactly like the empty throne insert in the current Cerastus Knights.

Are we going to get different Knight pilots now? And will each Warlord head come with a different Princeps?? Maybe we'll even see female Princeps/pilots? :O

Does anyone have more info on the UM Terminators/Breachers please?

Thanks

Ultramarine units

ultramarines gain 4 new units 

invictus suzerain squads: tooled up combat gents, with boarding shields and power weapons, gives +1LD to nearby friendlies for pinning morale test

fulmentarus terminators: seige tyrants with better targeting bonuses for number of models in units (can take up to 10 autocannons or cyclones)

locutarus storm squad: vanguard vets with less wargear options

damocles command rhino

I really like the way the Knight pilots armour looks like the chest/shoulders of the Knight itself.

If anyone whose there today could pick me up a copy of Tempest I'd be eternally grateful, forever in your debt. Obviously I'll pay for it and shipping :D

Archived