WWGO - HH news (update: Tempest leaks - page 26!)

Atia

"I've... Seen things you young ones wouldn't believe... Fleets of battle-barges on fire off the shoulder of the Eye of Terror. I watched macro-cannon fire glitter in the dark above distant Terra. All those... Moments... Will be lost in time, like tears... In... Rain. Time... To stand and fight for the Imperium..."

- At the Second Founding

:P

It's too bad I'm not seeing that much support for the Guilliman model. It certainly doesn't wow me like Ferrus did, but I get the same sense of "Yep, that's him" completion I did for Horus, Mortarion and Vulkan. And none of the "Ehhh, s'okay, I guess" I got from the rest.

It is, however, the first model I have ever seen since Lufgt Huron's FW model that made me actually want to buy a model.

Granted, only to commission someone to do a Guilliman Heresy conversion of it, if Olis doesn't beat me to it. :lol:

good morning guys =)

before the grand opening (and the coverage) starts, a little candy: Warhammer World announced the next Forge World Open day!

med_gallery_79873_10492_185387.jpg

I'll say something we're all thinking...

Is today the day I commit to another Legion?

Tomorrow will be. We have to give some time for people who get the book to read it first, get some rest, and share all the interesting bits of information it contains after that.

But I suddenly think I'm starting to like blue..

Slipstreams going crazy in 3..2..

He'll be asleep for a while ;)

Love Guilliman. Not sure about Sigi but it's not the best picture (no offence to whoever took it). And the next open day, mighttttt start saving and try to go.

Have fun people who are there!

Not impressed with Sigismund at all. Very disappointing. He's not :cuss bald. He's described as having hair, every :cuss time he's described.

Anybody who gets Tempest, please post up the Militia army list and a detailed summary of the Ultras background.

Slipstreams going crazy in 3..2..

He'll be asleep for a while msn-wink.gif

Love Guilliman. Not sure about Sigi but it's not the best picture (no offence to whoever took it). And the next open day, mighttttt start saving and try to go.

Have fun people who are there!

another picture, thanks to battlebunnies tongue.png

gallery_79873_10492_5625.jpg

looks like the FW airbrush range is also finally available! wuppy!

First I see Guilliman (WOO HOO!), then I see Sigs...

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Bill-Murray-Laughs-Then-Turns-Sad.gif

I'm a damn Iron Warrior, and I wouldn't have wished that on Sigismund. The head is gone, period, and I'm not convinced he can be easily reposed. That needs to happen though, because he's holding his blade like a damn space ninja instead of the chosen Champion of the Emperor, and he's on the back foot. The master of all Templars, presented to us giving ground.

I'm gonna wait to see what someone more talented than me can make of him first, then i'll make a final decision. Right now, it don't look good.

No, I don't think I'm overly impressed with him either. In fact I think I prefer the IF Command Squad model as him possibly, which when we weren't sure if that maybe was him, I wasn't impressed with that as him either, but it has a more fitting pose and looks a lot like the art from Templar. I definitely would swap that head for a helmet (might come with one anyway) and I agree the pose doesn't suit Sigi.

I think negativity is slipping in to our forum....

I remember the times when we never criticized our releases, I for one love everything from this release and will be ordering both models and hopefully we get argel tal soon.

The fact that we get constant releases week to week should be enough. I understand that the image in our minds aren't always conveyed to the models release but I'm quite amazed at the quality and quantity of forge world's output.

I'll buy 2 sigismunds and give 1 a helmet and paint it as a templar

Not impressed with Sigismund at all. Very disappointing. He's not censored.gif bald. He's described as having hair, every censored.gif time he's described.

Think about how he'll actually look when people start painting him, though. Pretty much everyone will give him a helmet, and he'll start looking like one of the coolest models ever made.

Archived