Brother Talon's Crusade (Unnamed) + ETL Progression!

So, I've finally made the leap and started my first ETL vow.. thanks to my Space Wolf roommate.

I'll also be adding information on my developing Crusade, and eventually get around to naming my band of Templars.

Well.. enough of my rambling for now.. how about we show some progress for my brethren??

So, it's only been a few days, but aside from some gaming and work, I have cut fingers and worked on the water treatment for GW's "failcast". I'm glad I've been a follower and member of the BT forum for so long, because I've been able to apply every tip and trick I've seen so far.. and have managed to crank three models out to near completion in just a matter of a few days!

I've learned something from each and every one of you, and my motivation has been striving to avoid excessive nitpicking from B&C's master critic and master marksman of detail, Firepower. Pretty sure I'm still going to get ruthlessly nitpicked, but I welcome this. Through you guys I grow stronger, and develop.!

Anyways, here are the three I've brought to near completion, as well as what's been eating up my spare time when I'm not packing or working... so my "Counts As" Vanguard Vets..

It's a bit of a craptastic shot, using my cell camera instead of my Nikon. Because ease of access and battery power...

Archived