Liber challenge III - Imperial Guard

Aqui

gallery_48988_6285_434523.png

Attention all Guardsmen! This month's Liber Challenge is to create an Imperial Guard regiment!

To enlist, make your vow to the Emperor HERE!

Good luck!

Didn't we already have this here?

No. That was part of Liber day. This challenge is a separate (but related) thing to that :)

Ok, so do I have to create a new one or can I use this as an opportunity to finalise the 144th's details?

Either smile.png You can use it to start a new one from scratch (like myself), or to revisit one you already have. All that is needed is your vow (see post one) and a link to the topic thumbsup.gif

Cool, I fancy having that Liberite badge... though you might need to make a skinny version! I will pay a visit to vow soon, good to see so many comrades already there smile.png

It is very good smile.png One of the functions of the Liber challenge is to encourage inter sub forum participation (in a similar vein that ETL does). I must admit that I don't come in here often enough, mainly outside of Gaunts Ghosts, I don't know much about Guard sad.png

As Aqui says, this is about fermenting cross-forum activity. Get people to travel halls they don't normally visit and increase footfall on them. :)

I've made my vow, but sadly space in my sig is at a premium... I think ribbon sized sig images are a must now! I blame @Captain Semper msn-wink.gif

Comrades, head over and join in if you haven't already. The entry level is quite accommodating so you don't need to be writing small novels so it's the perfect chance to hammer out some fluff for your regiment. Plus slapping the keyboard could be the perfect break from painting ETL models! :D

Archived