I, Dreadclaw, vow my soul to chaos and swear to quadruple my first ETL IV vow, amounting to at least 4 times 245 points total completed on or before August 1st, 2015. Should I fail the forces of chaos and not complete my sworn points, I shall bear the Badge of Failure until the year-end.

Wow completed !

My next wow should have approximately the same value. smile.png

Well my second Vow is 785 points, consisting of a Knight of Skulls (425 as agreed with Captain Semper), a Land Raider and a Skull Cannon.

It also neatly fits into this month's Daemonforge if I'm quick!

Damn, I just realized I didn't even vow my Soul to Chaos! Here goes!

I, Augustus b'Raass, vow my soul to chaos and swear to double my first ETL IV vow, amounting to at least a total of 3110 points completed on or before August 1st, 2015. Should I fail the forces of chaos and not complete my sworn points, I shall bear the Badge of Failure until the year-end.

Also, here's an update for week 7.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/Soul%20Vow%20Week%207_zpskagraarq.jpg

So congrats to ChaosRising, who completed his Soul Vow this week.

To Ancient Helviticus, Andra'Melek, Malisteen, Steve Shields, and Uveron: you guys really need to step up your completion game if you want to finish your Soul Vow. Especially Steve Shields. You're behind 15,000 points, buddy! msn-wink.gif

My first vow is about 14 paint stages form completion. Could be done in the next 24hour, I would bet 48...

2nd vow, will be started by this coming weekend. And should progress a slight quicker, it going to be a trio of Forge Feinds. Should take be about a month to do I expect.

My first vow is about 14 paint stages form completion. Could be done in the next 24hour, I would bet 48...

Eh, with other hobbies eating a bit of my time... and other stuff, probably Wednesday night to get it all done now. 

But the 2nd vow is ready for a non-humid day to base coat, and I need to build the bases for them... which I may do tonight when I get home from work in the morning. 

so how is it going? Im really keen on chaos keeping the titel but must admidt that the horus heresy team is making it hard, but we can do it.

i also like to hear what you guys do to get into a good painting rythem, like i mentioned in the etl thread i like to listen to audio books or music then it just rolls from there.

and also curious is steve alive? and if so hows it going?

Steve is. I believe he's on his second vow (KDK I think).

As for painting rhythm, mines all over the place and all depends on how much I'm excited to paint something.

I contacted steve and he's still on his first vow. He said he will make his second and third 3000 points vow but fears he won't be able to do more.

What i do to get into painting is put a season of Big Bang Theory on (most jokes are pure language, so audio input only is sufficient) or play an HH audio book.

monday my next painting compatition starts, my local store is doing a knockout painting tournament, get paired up then have two weeks to paint a minature, then the best one goes on tonface the next one painting a new mini over two weeks, so gonna see how that goes its a total of 4 minis if you dont get knocked out that is ;)

and there are some nice prizes so voping to win the iron goblin here.

so will just have to do some dubble painting :)

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, update time!

As before, this chart is based on the latest update in the Chaos Strategium from Captain Semper. So if you've completed anything since July 11, it's NOT in here. Sorry for that, and also for the silence these past weeks - I was on holiday smile.png. I promise updates will be more frequent from now on, and pretty quickly after Semper's ETL update in the Chaos Strategium.

Congrats to DreadClaw for finishing his Soul Vow!

ChaosRising and Razblood are making great strides towards their completions, while DreadClaw, Forté and thamier are also picking up steam. Steve Shields has made two of his five 3000 points completions, but still has 9000 points to go. He did finish more than 10K in the last three weeks last year, so the question is will he be able to replicate that feat?

As for the rest, including myself, we need to step up our game!!!!

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/soul%20Vow%20ETL%20IV%202_zpsvmxylih6.jpg

I should've really vowed before my second ETL vow... apologies!

As long as you complete a lot of points (which you are) it's all good, mate! :) You will miss the awesome congratulatory medallion, though, which is a bummer :( NEXT YEAR!!!

Archived