Ok guys here's a pre-deadline update.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/soul%20Vow%20ETL%20IV%206_zpsc2fxrzlk.jpg

As we can see nearly all Soul Vows have been met, except for Aeternas and Ancient Helveticus, both of whom we know are painting like crazy to get their last vows done. Teetengee will probably do a fifth vow late this night to finish, and Steve Shields has already let it know that he will forfeit his Soul to the Gods, for he will not be doing or finishing a fifth vow. Although his soul is in the hands of the dark gods, we can have faith in them handling him gently, for 12,000 contributed points is nothing to sneeze at. Adra'Melek will not be able to fulfill his promise, sadly.

SO! Teets, Aeternas and Helv, GOOD LUCK on painting, and may you finish before the deadline.

Or else.

msn-wink.gif

EDIT: update by Adra'melek, who finished his second vow. A great effort and much appreciated points for the ETL. Sadly, he pormised the gods five times 501 points, a promise which he has yet to deliver all. We shall pray for his soul. msn-wink.gif

My second vow is finally complete, fulfilling my soul vow.  Getting too old for these long painting sessions (and feeling it) but won't be able to do anything tomorrow so it was today or never.  The pain was a small price to pay.

Another update.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/soul%20Vow%20ETL%20IV%207_zps5xjvkuif.jpg

@Teets: Thanks, I've fixed your missing completion.

@Ancient Helveticus: Congratulations on a worthy finish! Your Soul is save.... for now. ;) How ancient are you btw?

So! With Ancient Helveticus turning ini his completion and both Adra´Melek and Steve Shields not going for a Soul Vow completion, it´s only Aeternas who we´re waiting for!!!! WIll he finish in time= We´ll find out in slightly more than than eight hours

So I failed. Fortunately m brother will be bringing his Tzeentch space wolves towards the end of August and he will feel to full fury of Khorne! Even more appropriate as we are the Bloodgorged and we gain Khorne's favour by slaughtering his brothers' followers.

Yup! The above update is also the final report, as there have been no relevant completions after it was posted.

Congratulations to everyone except aeternas, steve shields, and Andra'Melek for completing your vows!

So! Lemme go talk to Forté and I'll write up a final report, as well as show you the rewards.... and punishments.

Monday or Tuesday Semper will most likely do the final report.

Fortė is making a Soul Forfeit badge. Once that's finished I'll post the final report of the Soul Vow event along with all medallions as rewards and punishment. :tu:

Archived